Gopro Hero 2

Forum for private sales. No commercial advertising. MUST HAVE 10 POST TO USE THIS FORUM.

Moderator: Throbbin Rods

Gopro Hero 2

Postby Olly » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:26 pm

Selling my Gopro Hero 2. I got another one and don't need two.

Comes with

Gopro Hero 2
WIFI bac-pack
Wifi remote
Extra batteries and charger.
Gopro cases.
Misc mounts.

Everything works as it should. Will post pictures this afternoon.

$100 + shipping.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Gopro Hero 2

Postby parsonrider » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Olly,
Due you still have the Go Pro?
Diplomacy: The art of telling a man to go to @#$%, and making them look forward to the trip.
May those that love us, love us. And those that don't, may God turn the heart. But if he can't turn their heart, may he turn their ankle so we'll know them by their limping.
parsonrider

Re: Gopro Hero 2

Postby Olly » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:45 am

Yup, I still have it.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to Duck Hunting Classifieds