Louisiana Duck Hunting VIDEOS!

Post any and all Waterfowl Photos here!

Louisiana Duck Hunting VIDEOS!

Postby jsethl13 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Here's a video of my buddies and I enjoying our annual flooded timber hunt. It was a super foggy morning so the video isn't the best clarity but its still fun to watch. Filmed with my GoPro Hero 3 and edited with iMovie on my iMac. Enjoy. NOTE: Try and get on wifi if watching on your iPhone/iPad.

Timber Takedown 2013!

http://youtu.be/vctgEN1WzFY

Here's another one from earlier in the season.
Killin in Kaplan 2012!

http://youtu.be/XVaUyuDJaaQ
jsethl13

Re: Louisiana Duck Hunting VIDEOS!

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:16 pm

jsethl13 wrote:Here's a video of my buddies and I enjoying our annual flooded timber hunt. It was a super foggy morning so the video isn't the best clarity but its still fun to watch. Filmed with my GoPro Hero 3 and edited with iMovie on my iMac. Enjoy. NOTE: Try and get on wifi if watching on your iPhone/iPad.

Timber Takedown 2013!

Killin in Kaplan 2012!

FIFY.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby jsethl13 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:20 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:Here's a video of my buddies and I enjoying our annual flooded timber hunt. It was a super foggy morning so the video isn't the best clarity but its still fun to watch. Filmed with my GoPro Hero 3 and edited with iMovie on my iMac. Enjoy. NOTE: Try and get on wifi if watching on your iPhone/iPad.

Timber Takedown 2013!

Killin in Kaplan 2012!

FIFY.

That's not very nice..
jsethl13

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 pm

What's not?
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby jsethl13 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:23 pm

rebelp74 wrote:What's not?

FYFI <--- What's that mean?
jsethl13

Postby jsethl13 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 pm

I mean FIFY.
jsethl13

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:26 pm

jsethl13 wrote:

Fixed It For You. You didn't copy the youtube url properly for the video to show so I FIFY. On the mean note, the top video sucked, next time don't do music and hide better and the duck won't flare when they see you.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby jsethl13 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:

Fixed It For You. You didn't copy the youtube url properly for the video to show so I FIFY. On the mean note, the top video sucked, next time don't do music and hide better and the duck won't flare when they see you.

Thx! And on your mean note, we had 6 ppl. The ducks were flaring because we were screaming "shoot them!" Can't hear bc of the music.... Hahaha. Video is filmed with GoPro that has fisheye lens. Birds were closer than you think. Killed plenty and didn't kill our 36 bc it was foggy as crap and we had to leave by a certain time. You're the first to say the video sucked so I'm liking my odds. Thx for the thoughts.
jsethl13

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:34 pm

jsethl13 wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:

Thx! And on your mean note, we had 6 ppl. The ducks were flaring because we were screaming "shoot them!" Can't hear bc of the music.... Hahaha. Video is filmed with GoPro that has fisheye lens. Birds were closer than you think. Killed plenty and didn't kill our 36 bc it was foggy as crap and we had to leave by a certain time. You're the first to say the video sucked so I'm liking my odds. Thx for the thoughts.

The music made it suck a lot more.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 pm

rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:

I agree with backing off on the music...I like to hear the calling and shots. The gopro doesn't work to good for hunting unless the birds are in 410 range.
Good video though. I liked the second better though.

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby jsethl13 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:
rebelp74 wrote:
jsethl13 wrote:[quote="rebelp74"]What's not?

I agree with backing off on the music...I like to hear the calling and shots. The gopro doesn't work to good for hunting unless the birds are in 410 range.
Good video though. I liked the second better though.

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app[/quote]

I can respect the "no music" suggestion. Also, GoPro is hard to use for hunting bc of the lens. I use it mostly for my kayak fishing videos.
Rebel, sorry you think the video sucks.
jsethl13

Postby NuffDaddy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:15 pm

jsethl13 wrote: I can respect the "no music" suggestion. Also, GoPro is hard to use for hunting bc of the lens. I use it mostly for my kayak fishing videos.
Rebel, sorry you think the video sucks.

Your videos are some if the best I've seen with the gopro. They just aren't good for waterfowl application.

Sent from my badazz phone using a badazz app
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby rebelp74 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Dude I was just kidding around. I am rarely serious on forums. Video was pretty good. Keep up the good work.
Reinstate TomKat

4-20MJ
rebelp74

Return to Waterfowl Photography Forum