The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby DComeaux » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:39 am

Did know about it, but didn't try one.
User avatar
DComeaux
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Back when the naked chicken chalupa was around assa missed it. The duck **** rode him hard over that. :D
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to **** around with a crazy man's head.
User avatar
aunt betty
 
Posts: 13978
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: East Side

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Deltaman wrote:
Rick wrote:Well, the goat's dead and you're not, but otherwise...


4:33 a.m. humor :lol: Good one Rick!!!!!!

Cool kill Rex! Are they any good to eat? One of my friends was hunting ducks in Colorado a week or two ago, and mentioned how cool it was to have the mountains in the background while hunting, and said that they watched a bunch of Antelope crossing near them during the hunt as well. Whole different world!


My favorite wild game to eat hands down. I’ll take an antelope steak over an elk steak. That’s saying something.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:53 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
Deltaman wrote:
Rick wrote:Well, the goat's dead and you're not, but otherwise...


4:33 a.m. humor :lol: Good one Rick!!!!!!

Cool kill Rex! Are they any good to eat? One of my friends was hunting ducks in Colorado a week or two ago, and mentioned how cool it was to have the mountains in the background while hunting, and said that they watched a bunch of Antelope crossing near them during the hunt as well. Whole different world!


My favorite wild game to eat hands down. I’ll take an antelope steak over an elk steak. That’s saying something.
You haven't eaten until you've tried some of the Klingon delicacy called gagh.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to **** around with a crazy man's head.
User avatar
aunt betty
 
Posts: 13978
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: East Side

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 am

This place has slowed down quite a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.


WFF Prostaff
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
 
Posts: 14013
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Location: The Chicken House

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby DComeaux » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:48 pm

They all have.
User avatar
DComeaux
 
Posts: 1570
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: South Louisiana

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby R. Chapman » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:12 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:This place has slowed down quite a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing slow is you butt munch.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:45 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:This place has slowed down quite a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing slow is you butt munch.


Lol I've been run ragged here lately. Past year and a half has been a **** killer. Don't go to grad school RMFC.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.


WFF Prostaff
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
 
Posts: 14013
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Location: The Chicken House

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby R. Chapman » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:This place has slowed down quite a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing slow is you butt munch.


Lol I've been run ragged here lately. Past year and a half has been a **** killer. Don't go to grad school RMFC.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ain't smart enough for that **** anyways. Going to school for Diesel and Welding plus running my side business. Strong back and a weak mind for me.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Bad17 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

Poor AB it sucks getting old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
User avatar
Bad17
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: TEXAS

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:52 am

Bad17 wrote:Poor AB it sucks getting old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying for witty come-back and I got nothin'.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to **** around with a crazy man's head.
User avatar
aunt betty
 
Posts: 13978
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: East Side

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:55 am

Found a cool online war game that's a little too realistic. Has a diplomacy channel and the girls (my opponents) have me all tied in knots.
Ally sends troops to save my country from the evil Russian-alliance then attacks when he arrives. That sort of thing.
Way 2 real. They tried to steal my uranium...lol
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to **** around with a crazy man's head.
User avatar
aunt betty
 
Posts: 13978
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: East Side

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Bad17 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:57 am

aunt betty wrote:
Bad17 wrote:Poor AB it sucks getting old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying for witty come-back and I got nothin'.

Now that is hard to believe. Must be Alzheimer’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
User avatar
Bad17
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: TEXAS

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:15 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:This place has slowed down quite a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing slow is you butt munch.


Lol I've been run ragged here lately. Past year and a half has been a **** killer. Don't go to grad school RMFC.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ain't smart enough for that **** anyways. Going to school for Diesel and Welding plus running my side business. Strong back and a weak mind for me.


Lol world needs welders too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.


WFF Prostaff
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
 
Posts: 14013
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Location: The Chicken House

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Bad17 wrote:
aunt betty wrote:
Bad17 wrote:Poor AB it sucks getting old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying for witty come-back and I got nothin'.

Now that is hard to believe. Must be Alzheimer’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine a custom-made duck boat...

Would it be slick as heck to have a sauna-boat?
Be inside that sucker toasty as hell not giving a **** if there are even any ducks.
Tow along a little hot tub with the retrievers uhh ladies. Paint everyone camo an dive in!
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to **** around with a crazy man's head.
User avatar
aunt betty
 
Posts: 13978
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: East Side

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Bad17 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:11 pm

aunt betty wrote:
Bad17 wrote:
aunt betty wrote:
Bad17 wrote:Poor AB it sucks getting old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying for witty come-back and I got nothin'.

Now that is hard to believe. Must be Alzheimer’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine a custom-made duck boat...

Would it be slick as heck to have a sauna-boat?
Be inside that sucker toasty as hell not giving a **** if there are even any ducks.
Tow along a little hot tub with the retrievers uhh ladies. Paint everyone camo an dive in!

Your slipping farther away.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
User avatar
Bad17
 
Posts: 1541
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:11 pm
Location: TEXAS

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby R. Chapman » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:29 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:This place has slowed down quite a bit...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing slow is you butt munch.


Lol I've been run ragged here lately. Past year and a half has been a **** killer. Don't go to grad school RMFC.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ain't smart enough for that **** anyways. Going to school for Diesel and Welding plus running my side business. Strong back and a weak mind for me.


Lol world needs welders too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what they said about machining but I hate production machining which is 90% of the industry anymore. The welding degree is just a fall back/helper degree to the diesel. I'd much rather turn wrenches than weld all day.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:44 pm

Kid I went to high school with went to a diesel school. Ended up getting hired by a John Deere dealer. Makes more money than 90% of the people in Whitesboro. Hadn't seen him in years.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.


WFF Prostaff
User avatar
The Duck Hammer
 
Posts: 14013
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm
Location: The Chicken House

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby R. Chapman » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 am

One of those trades where if you can make a good name for yourself, especially in MT, you can write your own paycheck.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman
 
Posts: 6134
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:48 pm
Location: Helena, MT

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:54 am

R. Chapman wrote:One of those trades where if you can make a good name for yourself, especially in MT, you can write your own paycheck.

Then you need to write yourself a check for $2500 and get your ass over here and pick up that duelly. I'm about sick of chasing off tire-kickers. Another one was trying to find me yesterday.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to **** around with a crazy man's head.
User avatar
aunt betty
 
Posts: 13978
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Location: East Side

Previous

Return to The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests