I might be...

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

I might be...

Postby Westie25 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:13 am

Yea, I thought y'all had to round up all the basketball goals?
Westie25

I might be...

Postby assateague » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:45 am

I forgot about that one. So what gives, Red?
assateague

Re: I might be...

Postby QH's Paw » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 am

I agree, I forgot about that too. You think you're above the law now?
Who in god's name is your watch commander? We're gonna have to give him or her or it a call.
QH's Paw

I might be...

Postby Redbeard » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 am

Well first of all the city ordinance was calling for all hoops to be removed from the sidewalks and streets. I don't have a sidewalk in front of my place. I own the gravel right up to the roadway edge. Our hoop sits on the gravel. I never got a notice.

Second, unless the ruling is still pending, that whole thing fell off the face of the earth. I had to work, but Sam and a buddy went to the podium at the city council meeting regarding the hoops and made alittle speech which made the local news

And QH, city ordinance or not, no one's telling me to move my hoop from the street. Sam spends and hour a day on that thing during the school year. And at least 2 hrs a day on it during summer
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

I might be...

Postby Redbeard » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

3legged_lab wrote:
hotrodtoad wrote:I've hunted out of one similar to the 2 man in the pics. I've been looking to buy one ever since. Haven't seen one within reasonable distance of me for under 1000.00 for at least 10 years. :( Sucks!

I know where this guy has two of them just sitting in his front yard. Dummy has them just sitting behind the bushes.

funny shit JR. Still deciding where in the back I'm gonna permanently store em. Need to build a rack so's I can stack em
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Haha. Thought you'd like that. I'm sure you can come up with something simple to be able to store them and have 'em off the ground. If you have high ceilings in the garage you could go that route.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby capt1972 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:10 am

3legged_lab wrote:Haha. Thought you'd like that. I'm sure you can come up with something simple to be able to store them and have 'em off the ground. If you have high ceilings in the garage you could go that route.

over the garage door, just wasted space anyways.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to The Blind