One month!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

One month!

Postby Olly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 am

I started spreading the word about WFF one month ago today! Thanks to all of you for helping make WaterfowlForum.net grow. We've got a good future ahead of us.

:beer: :beer:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

One month!

Postby Redbeard » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:54 am

Congrats on your new venture Coastie
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Re: One month!

Postby Olly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:56 am

Redbeard wrote:Congrats on your new venture Coastie

It's our venture brother. I don't get anything out off this but a smile on my face and some good BS with friends with a the occasional duck hunting talk thrown in.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

One month!

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:58 am

Good deal man! Had a good time so far now we just need some birds to calm the nerves of summer :lol:
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:59 am

Flightstopper wrote:Good deal man! Had a good time so far now we just need some birds to calm the nerves of summer :lol:

I think the heat and the full moon is making everyone a little crazy. Only 60 some odd days until early goose here!
Olly
WFF Administrator

One month!

Postby Redbeard » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Olly wrote:

It's our venture brother. I don't get anything out off this but a smile on my face and some good BS with friends with a the occasional duck hunting talk thrown in.

I'm diggin the attitude
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

One month!

Postby Westie25 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Olly wrote:

I'm diggin the attitude

Yep!
Westie25

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Its getting to the point where I find myself wearing my lanyard or in the basement looking at my decoys. And fwiw I've been spending almost all my time over here. Haven't been on the other site for a few days now.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby capt1972 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Happy Birthday!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

One month!

Postby assateague » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Olly wrote:

I'm diggin the attitude

x2!
assateague

Postby jarbo03 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:15 pm

I dig it here. Don't see many posts here intended to start a bitching contest. Seems to be all about havin' fun. Season can't get here soon enough.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm

I'm glad I could make it what you expected. :thumbsup:

Just kidding, thanks for having us.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby QH's Paw » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Keep up the good work. :beer:
QH's Paw

Return to The Blind