Olly

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Olly

Postby 3legged_lab » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Whats up with the new avatar pic? Did one of your one night stands finally track you down and drop a kid off at your house for visitation?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Re: Olly

Postby Olly » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 pm

I thought you needed a daily reminder of how much younger and better looking I am than you. :lol:

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby hotrodtoad » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

As much as you talk about retiring, I thought you were old like me. Your just a punk.
hotrodtoad

Postby Olly » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:21 pm

hotrodtoad wrote:As much as you talk about retiring, I thought you were old like me. Your just a punk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm always thinking way ahead!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Return to The Blind