Let your hair down

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Let your hair down

Postby Redbeard » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm

What hell happened Whisperer?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Let your hair down

Postby whisperin' duck » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Redbeard wrote:What hell happened Whisperer?

Red, this happened when I was duck whispererer. Re-read my previous post n you'll remember me. I'm incognito now though!

Sent via my pretentious BlackBerry using Tapatalk while on the crapper
whisperin' duck

Re: Let your hair down

Postby cannon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Whispererer was responsible for the funniest night of my life. Kicker is, I didn't even know it was goin down until right before 9 threads got simultaneously locked and it was even later when I realized that he'd linked every subforum. I begged for his reinstatement. I think they settled for turning their heads when he registered again.

Geez, I sure wish I had copies of that whole debacle!
Nick Roehl wrote:I am used to working hard and was taught to be a man at a young age. I am 33 with a couple college degrees and I take my job as webmaster for Flyway Media seriously.
cannon

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:

Red, this happened when I was duck whispererer. Re-read my previous post n you'll remember me. I'm incognito now though!

Not really.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 pm

cannon wrote:Whispererer was responsible for the funniest night of my life. Kicker is, I didn't even know it was goin down until right before 9 threads got simultaneously locked and it was even later when I realized that he'd linked every subforum. I begged for his reinstatement. I think they settled for turning their heads when he registered again.

That was pretty funny. There was about 4 or 5 of us that were involved in that, starting threads left and right and commenting on them. Hilarious.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Let your hair down

Postby whisperin' duck » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
whisperin' duck wrote:

Not really.

I'm pretending like I'm incognito!

And no they didn't agree to turn there headsa at first because I was killed 2 times before I finally got one through!

whisperin' duck

Postby cannon » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:30 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:
cannon wrote:Whispererer was responsible for the funniest night of my life. Kicker is, I didn't even know it was goin down until right before 9 threads got simultaneously locked and it was even later when I realized that he'd linked every subforum. I begged for his reinstatement. I think they settled for turning their heads when he registered again.

That was pretty funny. There was about 4 or 5 of us that were involved in that, starting threads left and right and commenting on them. Hilarious.

And it was all-round appreciated. According to Nick the morale to the story was that you aren't allowed to disagree with him, under any circumstances.

Chris is a stand-up guy. Nick, not so much.
Nick Roehl wrote:I am used to working hard and was taught to be a man at a young age. I am 33 with a couple college degrees and I take my job as webmaster for Flyway Media seriously.
cannon

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 pm

cannon wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:

And it was all-round appreciated. According to Nick the morale to the story was that you aren't allowed to disagree with him, under any circumstances.

You can say it here, Nick is a douche. Thats why he ended up getting the time out.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
cannon wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:

You can say it here, Nick is a douche. Thats why he ended up getting the time out.

I don't even think he is affiliated with Chris anymore. I never see him on any of the flyway media sites.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:09 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:I don't even think he is affiliated with Chris anymore. I never see him on any of the flyway media sites.

That's hilarious, haven't you learned anything from DKC.
You assume Nick isn't around because his moniker seems inactive. Have you ever considered how similar Nick, banhammer, Admin2 are to each other in their personality and their inept way of dealing with people?
Whose to say a single person, or two people that basically run a site, couldn't insert or introduce one of these characters any time they feel they need to tone things down but, want to mantain that they are not directly responsible. Think about it.
QH's Paw

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm

QH's Paw wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I don't even think he is affiliated with Chris anymore. I never see him on any of the flyway media sites.

You assume Nick isn't around because his moniker seems inactive. Have you ever considered how similar Nick, banhammer, Admin2 are to each other in their personality and their inept way of dealing with people?
Whose to say a single person, or two people that basically run a site, couldn't insert or introduce one of these characters any time they feel they need to tone things down but, want to mantain that they are not directly responsible. Think about it.

Good point there hoss....Looking at the other site now, Nick's last visit was June 29th but his last post was in April, just after that debacle.
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby QH's Paw » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:25 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:

Good point there hoss....Looking at the other site now, Nick's last visit was June 29th but his last post was in April, just after that debacle.

How about this, from here on out, when ever someone wants to refer to Nick or, something about Nick, we will say the the poster formerly known as Admin2? See how that gets over. :beer:
QH's Paw

Let your hair down

Postby cw1074 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 am

QH's Paw wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:
QH's Paw wrote:

How about this, from here on out, when ever someone wants to refer to Nick or, something about Nick, we will say the the poster formerly known as Admin2? See how that gets over. :beer:

Nick was not Admin2. Admin2 has been around for years and actually did a lot of posting on DHC with his alter ego that he used on multiple other duck hunting site years before DHC. At one time I knew his real name, but can't remember it anymore. I still see him posting on the mallard club from time to time, but it's probably been close to a year since I logged in over there.
cw1074

Let your hair down

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 am

The sub forum cannon threads with the title somehow tied to the sub forum but still mentioned Cannon was pure genius. I laughed hard every time a new one popped up.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby capt1972 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 am

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby QH's Paw » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 am

cw1074 wrote:Nick was not Admin2. Admin2 has been around for years and actually did a lot of posting on DHC with his alter ego that he used on multiple other duck hunting site years before DHC. At one time I knew his real name, but can't remember it anymore. I still see him posting on the mallard club from time to time, but it's probably been close to a year since I logged in over there.

Was just making a case that it could work in both directions.
QH's Paw

Postby cannon » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm

capt1972 wrote:Image

Saw that, and I cried. This one was my favorite . . .

cannon

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 pm

cannon wrote:
capt1972 wrote:Image

Saw that, and I cried. This one was my favorite . . .

Haha! Yes! I have been looking for that second picture! I saved it on my laptop when all that went down, because it was too funny to not have at any needed moment. Then my computer crashed and I lost a bunch of stuff.
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby whisperin' duck » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Yea, the grab a cactus was my favorite of the night too!
whisperin' duck

Let your hair down

Postby Flightstopper » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:42 pm

whisperin' duck wrote:Yea, the grab a cactus was my favorite of the night too!

Awesome :lol: :lol: :lol:
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to The Blind