The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Trash in the bed of a truck is truck owners code. BUT only if it's somebody else who throws their own trash back there. You just pay it forward. I'll throw some shit in yours, you throw some shit in mine. It all evens out. I've been known to have a shit load of empty beer cans in the bed of my truck at any time.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Trash in the bed of a truck is truck owners code. BUT only if it's somebody else who throws their own trash back there. You just pay it forward. I'll throw some shit in yours, you throw some shit in mine. It all evens out. I've been known to have a shit load of empty beer cans in the bed of my truck at any time.

Truth.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:47 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Trash in the bed of a truck is truck owners code. BUT only if it's somebody else who throws their own trash back there. You just pay it forward. I'll throw some shit in yours, you throw some shit in mine. It all evens out. I've been known to have a shit load of empty beer cans in the bed of my truck at any time.

How does me having my own trash in the bed of my truck give you permission to add to it? Just respect other people's property and it won't be an issue.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Olly wrote:It's really not a HUGE issue but it just shows just how far the asshole gene has spread.

Yes it is when I find rotting food in the back of my truck. Beer cans I'm ok with as I'll just go scrap them but food pisses me off to no end.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Olly wrote:

How does me having my own trash in the bed of my truck give you permission to add to it? Just respect other people's property and it won't be an issue.

It's the brotherhood of truck owners man. Has nothing to do with rights. It's like when guys on motorcycles point at the ground when they pass each other. It's like truck drivers calling out cops and opening the door for each other when they need to switch lanes. It's a common courtesy shared between likeminded individuals.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:

It's the brotherhood of truck owners man. Has nothing to do with rights. It's like when guys on motorcycles point at the ground when they pass each other. It's like truck drivers calling out cops and opening the door for each other when they need to switch lanes. It's a common courtesy shared between likeminded individuals.

Your logic is insane.

Hey your wife is blonde too! Means I can fuck her right? It's the brotherhood...man....
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Olly wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:

Your logic is insane.

Hey your wife is blonde too! Means I can fuck her right? It's the brotherhood...man....

Never heard of that one.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:57 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:It's really not a HUGE issue but it just shows just how far the asshole gene has spread.

Yes it is when I find rotting food in the back of my truck. Beer cans I'm ok with as I'll just go scrap them but food pisses me off to no end.

I just watched the movie from which your avatar comes from.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:

Your logic is insane.

Never heard of that one.

Respect other people's property and don't assume that because I have my own trash back there it's a public toilet.

Also my truck bed is spotless right now.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Olly wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:[quote="FlintRiverFowler"]Trash in the bed of a truck is truck owners code. BUT only if it's somebody else who throws their own trash back there. You just pay it forward. I'll throw some shit in yours, you throw some shit in mine. It all evens out. I've been known to have a shit load of empty beer cans in the bed of my truck at any time.

Your logic is insane.

Never heard of that one.

Respect other people's property and don't assume that because I have my own trash back there it's a public toilet.

Also my truck bed is spotless right now.[/quote]
Well then you aren't a participant.
I participate... at least I used to. Before I got my shell.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Good movie wasn't it?
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:06 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
Olly wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Good movie wasn't it?

Pure shit.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Oh and West Virginia has a 18 year old state senator now.

http://m.wsj.com/articles/BL-WB-50413
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Woody » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Olly wrote:Oh and West Virginia has a 18 year old state senator now.

Is that even legal?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby NuffDaddy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:38 pm

I'd be a awesome senator.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Woody wrote:

Is that even legal?

Yea the only office with an age restriction I think is the POTUS.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Woody » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

Is that even legal?

I'm pretty sure there are age restrictions for US Congressmen. State is might be different.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby capt1972 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

Is that even legal?

Should have an IQ Minimum also!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:22 pm

capt1972 wrote:
Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

Is that even legal?

Screw that, IQ don't mean shit to common sense and leadership.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Yup.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 pm

I say good for her. I hope she makes the state of WV a better place.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:57 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:I'd be a awesome senator.

Bullshit

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
capt1972 wrote:
Olly wrote:
Woody wrote:

Is that even legal?

Screw that, IQ don't mean shit to common sense and leadership.

Agreed. I know some people with high IQs that couldn't find their ass with both hands.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:24 pm

5 days on market and have an at asking offer and one above. Sure hope this plays out like it should.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Flightstopper wrote:5 days on market and have an at asking offer and one above. Sure hope this plays out like it should.

Nice!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Flightstopper wrote:5 days on market and have an at asking offer and one above. Sure hope this plays out like it should.

Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:46 pm

DeadEye_Dan wrote:

Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered.

Second one, higher offer, dropped literally as we were putting pen to paper to sign the first. Will give definitive answer in morning but will most likely go with the at asking. Weird situation between two offers.

Both VA loans
At asking no conditions but won't even see the house until Tuesday but have cash in pocket to back up offer.

Over asking came tonight and fell in love with house but not sure if they really have cash to support their offer. Zero down and want $ for closing.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Goldfish » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:37 am

Had a pretty badass couple of days. Yesterday, 3 short of a 4 man limit. Also got my first scotch double and the first time I was part of mowing down the whole flock. Today, 3 short of a 2 man limit, I got my first mallard, and the first time I double tapped a bird that was going to sail into the cat tails that we for sure would have lost.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:47 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:I'd be a awesome senator.

Bullshit

You'd be the first one Id banish from the U.S.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:50 am

Goldfish wrote:Had a pretty badass couple of days. Yesterday, 3 short of a 4 man limit. Also got my first scotch double and the first time I was part of mowing down the whole flock. Today, 3 short of a 2 man limit, I got my first mallard, and the first time I double tapped a bird that was going to sail into the cat tails that we for sure would have lost.

Sounds like some good hunting there. Nice work!
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind