The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:47 am

Oatmeal Raisin cookies are the reason I have trust issues.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:49 am

Woody wrote:Olly is crazy.

Crazy is relative.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:11 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429013465.997505.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby ohioduck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:20 am

7880356e4e865dd1024fee58bc008f7421b9fe2afb8677521fcb33260fd35584.jpg
I hate being Bi-polar, It's awesome.
ohioduck

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:09 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429013465.997505.jpg

Haha
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:36 am

ohioduck wrote:
Olly wrote:Oatmeal raisin cookies are by far the best cookies of all.

Wrongo. Chocolate chip are better

You all is wrong.

Take your oatmeal raisin cookie recipe, toss those raisin, and replace them with 2x chocolate chips :thumbsup:

Actually, don't toss those raisins. Coat 'em in chocolate. Probably my favorite snack, which is why I never get it because I'll eat the entire box.

Hot and fresh, I agree the chocolate chips are hard to beat, but once they cool off, the oatmeal chocolate chip are better.
SpinnerMan

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:50 am

One thing I need to vent about. I supposedly work with smart people. Man do they piss me off when they do not think about what the fuck they are saying. I've probably spent 2 hours or more in the last two days trying to un**** what they are trying to fuck up. While I have no problem being a condescending ass on the internet, it's hard to avoid when that is really what is called for at work.

BTW, in this case I'm actually the boss. I just want to tell them to shut the fuck up and stick to the shit that you actually know and the work I actually assigned you and stop trying to fuck up the shit that I actually know which is why I assigned it to me. Unfortunately, I can't do that. :evil:

So I need to vent here and waste my time trying to manage their egos without just saying, I know what the fuck I am talking about in this case. I've only spent fucking years on it, so thank you for your 6 seconds of consideration that proves that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and go actually do the fucking math before you make stupid fucking statements that may sound good to you but make no fucking sense if you took 6 more fucking seconds to actually think about what you are actually saying which obviously makes no fucking sense.

Don't feel bad, even for "smart" people.

SpinnerMan

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:03 am

^^not his first rodeo.

Sorry Spinner
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:36 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
ohioduck wrote:
Olly wrote:Oatmeal raisin cookies are by far the best cookies of all.

Wrongo. Chocolate chip are better

You all is wrong.

Take your oatmeal raisin cookie recipe, toss those raisin, and replace them with 2x chocolate chips :thumbsup:

Actually, don't toss those raisins. Coat 'em in chocolate. Probably my favorite snack, which is why I never get it because I'll eat the entire box.

Hot and fresh, I agree the chocolate chips are hard to beat, but once they cool off, the oatmeal chocolate chip are better.

Chocolate chip cookies almost never get a chance to cool off...
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:38 am

SpinnerMan wrote:One thing I need to vent about. I supposedly work with smart people. Man do they piss me off when they do not think about what the fuck they are saying. I've probably spent 2 hours or more in the last two days trying to un**** what they are trying to fuck up. While I have no problem being a condescending ass on the internet, it's hard to avoid when that is really what is called for at work.

BTW, in this case I'm actually the boss. I just want to tell them to shut the fuck up and stick to the shit that you actually know and the work I actually assigned you and stop trying to fuck up the shit that I actually know which is why I assigned it to me. Unfortunately, I can't do that. :evil:

So I need to vent here and waste my time trying to manage their egos without just saying, I know what the fuck I am talking about in this case. I've only spent fucking years on it, so thank you for your 6 seconds of consideration that proves that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and go actually do the fucking math before you make stupid fucking statements that may sound good to you but make no fucking sense if you took 6 more fucking seconds to actually think about what you are actually saying which obviously makes no fucking sense.

Put this on your door.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429022332.975440.jpg
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:54 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:One thing I need to vent about. I supposedly work with smart people. Man do they piss me off when they do not think about what the fuck they are saying. I've probably spent 2 hours or more in the last two days trying to un**** what they are trying to fuck up. While I have no problem being a condescending ass on the internet, it's hard to avoid when that is really what is called for at work.

Put this on your door.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429022332.975440.jpg

That's going up in my boss'es office. :lol:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:56 am

Spent all weekend putting in a new steering column, gear box, ball joints, and tie rods. Fuck ball joints. :tk: :tk: :tk:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby ohioduck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 pm

R. Chapman wrote:Spent all weekend putting in a new steering column, gear box, ball joints, and tie rods. Fuck ball joints. :tk: :tk: :tk:

Just did all mine on saturday. NEVER AGAIN
ohioduck

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:01 pm

ohioduck wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Spent all weekend putting in a new steering column, gear box, ball joints, and tie rods. Fuck ball joints. :tk: :tk: :tk:

I'd do it again just so I don't have to pay a shop $1000. I spent around $250 in parts. I can see where they get the price, but I'm not willing to pay it.
R. Chapman

Postby ohioduck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:06 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ohioduck wrote:

I'd do it again just so I don't have to pay a shop $1000. I spent around $250 in parts. I can see where they get the price, but I'm not willing to pay it.

I got quoted 375 for just ball joints. I got 30 bucks in parts and 5 ish hours of labor. I'll pay next time
ohioduck

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:08 pm

ohioduck wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
ohioduck wrote:

I got quoted 375 for just ball joints. I got 30 bucks in parts and 5 ish hours of labor. I'll pay next time

I'm talking for them to put in the steering column, gear box, tie rods, and joints.
R. Chapman

Postby ohioduck » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:09 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ohioduck wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
ohioduck wrote:

I'm talking for them to put in the steering column, gear box, tie rods, and joints.

yeah I know.
ohioduck

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 pm

That time of the year again.

image.jpg
R. Chapman

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:47 pm

R. Chapman wrote:That time of the year again.

image.jpg

Good luck. Looking forward to the pictures of your success :thumbsup:
SpinnerMan

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:22 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:

image.jpg

Had a lot of success last year. 6 elk just in my family alone not counting friends with 5 being Bulls and 4 deer which we ended up donating to food share. We are eatin good.
R. Chapman

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:06 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

image.jpg

Had a lot of success last year. 6 elk just in my family alone not counting friends with 5 being Bulls and 4 deer which we ended up donating to food share. We are eatin good.

I remember living vicariously through the photos.
SpinnerMan

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Awe, damn it. I missed one of my favorite politicians when she was in town.

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/hillary-clintons-caravan-makes-pit-stop-in-joliet/656529/
The Clinton caravan apparently took I-80 West Monday night through Joliet, but the campaign did not say exactly where she made her quick stop.

It wasn't at SpinnerMan's I can tell you that :evil:

Earlier Monday, she made an incognito appearance in Ohio. It was not your typical campaign photo op; a surveillance camera captured Hillary Clinton wearing sunglasses and ordering a chicken burrito bowl at a Chipotle outside Toledo.

This woman may be even more fucked in the head than I realized. I'm not talking about her stopping in my town and not saying hi, but how does a politician announce they are running for office, drive across the country as a PR event and then go into a fast food restaurant like she's hiding from the paparazzi?
SpinnerMan

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:50 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429051626.884775.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429051642.465407.jpg

Here is my little brother first buck he got on opening morning at 511 yards with the 6mm Remington.
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:00 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:Awe, damn it. I missed one of my favorite politicians when she was in town.

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/hillary-clintons-caravan-makes-pit-stop-in-joliet/656529/
The Clinton caravan apparently took I-80 West Monday night through Joliet, but the campaign did not say exactly where she made her quick stop.

It wasn't at SpinnerMan's I can tell you that :evil:

Earlier Monday, she made an incognito appearance in Ohio. It was not your typical campaign photo op; a surveillance camera captured Hillary Clinton wearing sunglasses and ordering a chicken burrito bowl at a Chipotle outside Toledo.

This woman may be even more fucked in the head than I realized. I'm not talking about her stopping in my town and not saying hi, but how does a politician announce they are running for office, drive across the country as a PR event and then go into a fast food restaurant like she's hiding from the paparazzi?

She was proving she's a common citizen. You can trust her since she carries her own tray at the burrito joint. Come on spinner keep up.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:00 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429051626.884775.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429051642.465407.jpg

Here is my little brother first buck he got on opening morning at 511 yards with the 6mm Remington.

Nice 4 pt.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429057453.797490.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429057466.846625.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429057480.799388.jpg

My bull from this last season.
R. Chapman

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Holy shit. ISIS suicide bomber was stopped, car hit a land mine and goes airborne. Then explodes mid air.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429057815.515138.jpg

My buddy's bull.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:32 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429057915.923873.jpg

My buddy, Ty, elk.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:39 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429058346.738617.jpg

My little bro's cow.
R. Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind