The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Olly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:19 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:These are the 3 we got. Almost all the fish we saw in the lake were this big.
That's a 55gal barrel. 24" across the bottom.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429471364.157299.jpg

I didn't know you could bow fish for girl scout cookies!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:These are the 3 we got. Almost all the fish we saw in the lake were this big.
That's a 55gal barrel. 24" across the bottom.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429471364.157299.jpg

I didn't know you could bow fish for girl scout cookies!

They taste a lot better than the carp.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Girlscout cookies and a monster was my dinner at about 3am last night.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby ohioduck » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:04 am

Morning fockers.
I hate being Bi-polar, It's awesome.
ohioduck

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:05 am

Morning
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:13 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429550046.495876.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:27 pm

Time to sign up for duel credit.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429550863.196373.jpg
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:49 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429555790.446399.jpg
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:50 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429555814.438185.jpg
R. Chapman

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Have to give a presentation on predicting hatch using the fuzzy method in about 15 minutes. Not going to be pretty.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby ohioduck » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:21 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429555814.438185.jpg

I'd kick Carl's ass.
I hate being Bi-polar, It's awesome.
ohioduck

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:45 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Have to give a presentation on predicting hatch using the fuzzy method in about 15 minutes. Not going to be pretty.

I don't know why, but this is funny
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:Have to give a presentation on predicting hatch using the fuzzy method in about 15 minutes. Not going to be pretty.

It got a lot of laughs. Specially when I talked about fuzzafication and defuzzification.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:28 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

It got a lot of laughs. Specially when I talked about fuzzafication and defuzzification.

Those are real technical terms right there
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:22 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:

Those are real technical terms right there

No shit.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:15 am

R. Chapman wrote:Time to sign up for duel credit.

Also time to learn the proper use of the word dual vs duel.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Rick » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:48 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:

Wouldn't be living up to the RMFC name without duel credit.
Rick

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:44 am

Haha
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:16 am

Rick wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:

Wouldn't be living up to the RMFC name without duel credit.

Thank you.

That's just auto correct right there :lol:
R. Chapman

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:29 am

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-21/obama-kept-iran-s-short-breakout-time-a-secret

Is there anything that this lying POS President will not lie about?

The Barack Obama administration has estimated for years that Iran was at most three months away from enriching enough nuclear fuel for an atomic bomb.

Here is the puzzling thing: When Obama began his second term in 2013, he sang a different tune. He emphasized that Iran was more than a year away from a nuclear bomb, without mentioning that his intelligence community believed it was only two to three months away from making enough fuel for one, long considered the most challenging task in building a weapon. Today Obama emphasizes that Iran is only two to three months away from acquiring enough fuel for a bomb, creating a sense of urgency for his Iran agreement.

This crazy fuck doesn't care about anything but himself and what he wants. He will lie about anything. However, more than that. He is a terrible liar and nobody on the left gives a flying fuck.

They went nuts trying to prove that Bush said something that he knew was not true when he said it. Obama, Hillary, they all lie and do so badly, and they marvel out how well they lie as if getting caught lying over and over again is a marvel. The only thing is a marvel is how these "smart" people trust these lying fucks.
SpinnerMan

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:

It's actually a new program. If you win a duel against the teacher you get credit. Unfortunately it's hard to find teachers to fill the position do it isn't a wide spread program.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:15 am

SpinnerMan wrote:http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-04-21/obama-kept-iran-s-short-breakout-time-a-secret

Is there anything that this lying POS President will not lie about?

The Barack Obama administration has estimated for years that Iran was at most three months away from enriching enough nuclear fuel for an atomic bomb.

Here is the puzzling thing: When Obama began his second term in 2013, he sang a different tune. He emphasized that Iran was more than a year away from a nuclear bomb, without mentioning that his intelligence community believed it was only two to three months away from making enough fuel for one, long considered the most challenging task in building a weapon. Today Obama emphasizes that Iran is only two to three months away from acquiring enough fuel for a bomb, creating a sense of urgency for his Iran agreement.

This crazy fuck doesn't care about anything but himself and what he wants. He will lie about anything. However, more than that. He is a terrible liar and nobody on the left gives a flying fuck.

They went nuts trying to prove that Bush said something that he knew was not true when he said it. Obama, Hillary, they all lie and do so badly, and they marvel out how well they lie as if getting caught lying over and over again is a marvel. The only thing is a marvel is how these "smart" people trust these lying fucks.

Sad state the US is in. I don't get the left, a scandal comes up, the republicans pursue it and the libs say it's a made up wild goose chase. Then when the truth comes out the standard reply is "Well if X wasn't black, a female, democrat, whatever this wouldn't be a big deal". Bull fuckin shit. Bush was crucified for everything he did. Hell I got into a discussion, ok argument, with a good friend about Harry Reid's lie about Romney's taxes. He said there was no problem with that, simple mistake. Yet Obama's birth certificate fiasco was an absolute atrocity. I mean come on now. Lying for the left is the new standard operating procedure. Windy Davis lied about her background to be the perfect feminist candidate, Hilary doesn't even know her fucking lineage, Obama well I don't have enough time to write all that down.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Rick » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:26 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:

It's actually a new program. If you win a duel against the teacher you get credit. Unfortunately it's hard to find teachers to fill the position do it isn't a wide spread program.

Just need to headhunt the combat pistol leagues. Probably find lots of willing and able talent there.
Rick

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:Sad state the US is in. I don't get the left

Clearly they don't think a nuclear armed Iran is a serious issue. Or probably more accurately, they simply don't want to do what it takes to treat it with the seriousness it deserves. Obama thinks he can just paper over it and stick his head up his ass and it will go away and not come back to harm him.

The whole entire Middle East is going to end up armed with nuclear weapons. You think the Saudis or Kuwaitis or Iraqis (assuming they don't all become Iranians) or the Turks or anybody anywhere near those crazy fucks will not feel the need to have their own nukes to defend against the Iranians.

And sooner or later some suicidal mass murdering nutjob will get control of some nukes and they will use them because what deterrent exists against a suicidal mass murderer? Summary execution? :roll:
SpinnerMan

Postby Woody » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 am

I was going to try and explain what I don’t understand about the left wing nut jobs and their acceptance of lies and deceit, but as I was typing it, it became to perplexing to convey in a comprehendible way... so I figured saying what I have, says more about them than actually explaining my original point...
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 am

SpinnerMan wrote:

Clearly they don't think a nuclear armed Iran is a serious issue. Or probably more accurately, they simply don't want to do what it takes to treat it with the seriousness it deserves. Obama thinks he can just paper over it and stick his head up his ass and it will go away and not come back to harm him.

The whole entire Middle East is going to end up armed with nuclear weapons. You think the Saudis or Kuwaitis or Iraqis (assuming they don't all become Iranians) or the Turks or anybody anywhere near those crazy fucks will not feel the need to have their own nukes to defend against the Iranians.

And sooner or later some suicidal mass murdering nutjob will get control of some nukes and they will use them because what deterrent exists against a suicidal mass murderer? Summary execution? :roll:

He doesn't give a shit because he has no intention of enforcing it via boots on the ground when they break it. Unfortunately violence and war is necessary to keep the peace. Obama is to much of a pussy to understand that.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Woody » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:57 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

He doesn't give a shit because he has no intention of enforcing it via boots on the ground when they break it. Unfortunately violence and war is necessary to keep the peace. Obama is to much of a pussy to understand that.

Or is he?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:18 am

Woody wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

Or is he?

If he is gunning for the destruction of America he's damn good at it.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:20 am

I understand the New York Times is a liberal paper but this has to be the dumbest fucking article I've ever read.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429629607.548710.jpg

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:23 am

Nukes aren't much of a threat to the US without a realistic way to get them over here. The only nukes we really need to worry about are the ones attached to ICBM's. The right is using fear to rally people into going into yet another war, to line their pockets from their industrial kickbacks. Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of Obama at all but I'm glad to see that we aren't rushing into another ground war over this right now.

We need to let the Israelis and the Saudis deal with Iran on their own for now.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind