The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed May 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Olly wrote:I'm going to build this one day.

acabin_9.png

I figured it was a sail boat.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Wed May 20, 2015 6:00 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:

acabin_9.png

No my name is Olly not TK.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby ohioduck » Wed May 20, 2015 6:14 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:

acabin_9.png

Wafi
I hate being Bi-polar, It's awesome.
ohioduck

Postby Cox Cypress » Wed May 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Wisdom that could only come from a duck hunter. My father hunted with this gentlemen some. He is the most intense duck Hunter I've ever known.

http://youtu.be/qC4xPVLRmQQ
Cox Cypress

Postby Bad17 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:45 pm

What's going on on a quiet Wednesday night.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby flyn88 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Bad17 wrote:What's going on on a quiet Wednesday night.

Dealing with parts I can't weld back together. Hoping the blacksmith shop can help me out. Cast can be a real problem.
flyn88

Postby Bad17 » Wed May 20, 2015 9:00 pm

Yes it sure can.
Bad17

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Bad17 wrote:What's going on on a quiet Wednesday night.

Watching it think about raining again.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Wed May 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Watching the last David Letterman show.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed May 20, 2015 11:54 pm

R. Chapman wrote:Watching the last David Letterman show.

Wasn't worth missing Jimmy. I've always hated Letterman. Glad he's finally going away.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 21, 2015 12:01 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:

Wasn't worth missing Jimmy. I've always hated Letterman. Glad he's finally going away.

He's a different kind of humor. Hell of a lot better than Conan though. I like Jimmy Fallon better than Kimmel.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby Rick » Thu May 21, 2015 5:19 am

Which one's on before 8:30?
Rick

Postby Bad17 » Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 am

Rick wrote:Which one's on before 8:30?

Neither lol.
Bad17

Postby Olly » Thu May 21, 2015 7:48 am

R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

He's a different kind of humor. Hell of a lot better than Conan though. I like Jimmy Fallon better than Kimmel.

Conan is the best.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu May 21, 2015 7:53 am

Olly wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:

Conan is the best.

I don't think I've ever seen Conan.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 21, 2015 8:00 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:I've always hated Letterman. Glad he's finally going away.

In the 80's and most of the '90's, he was great. Then he started letting his politics invade his work and he general just started heading down hill. I used to tape, literal video tape, his show and watch it every day. Although, I had an antenna that got about 5 channels, so I did have limited options, but the man was funny and put on a great show. He was always somewhat of an asshole, but it was entertaining. However, as he become more negative (left wing politics does that to so many), he just became a bigger asshole and less entertaining. I hung on for awhile, but eventually I gave up on him. I probably haven't watched 5 hours of his show since 2000.
SpinnerMan

Postby The Duck Hammer » Thu May 21, 2015 8:08 am

SpinnerMan wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:I've always hated Letterman. Glad he's finally going away.

In the 80's and most of the '90's, he was great. Then he started letting his politics invade his work and he general just started heading down hill. I used to tape, literal video tape, his show and watch it every day. Although, I had an antenna that got about 5 channels, so I did have limited options, but the man was funny and put on a great show. He was always somewhat of an asshole, but it was entertaining. However, as he become more negative (left wing politics does that to so many), he just became a bigger asshole and less entertaining. I hung on for awhile, but eventually I gave up on him. I probably haven't watched 5 hours of his show since 2000.

The political shit is why I never liked him.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 21, 2015 8:42 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:
SpinnerMan wrote:

In the 80's and most of the '90's, he was great. Then he started letting his politics invade his work and he general just started heading down hill. I used to tape, literal video tape, his show and watch it every day. Although, I had an antenna that got about 5 channels, so I did have limited options, but the man was funny and put on a great show. He was always somewhat of an ****, but it was entertaining. However, as he become more negative (left wing politics does that to so many), he just became a bigger **** and less entertaining. I hung on for awhile, but eventually I gave up on him. I probably haven't watched 5 hours of his show since 2000.

The political **** is why I never liked him.

That's what I figured. I'm guessing that you probably never watched him in the 80's.
SpinnerMan

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 21, 2015 9:07 am

DH was born before the 80s I bet lol.
R. Chapman

Postby Cox Cypress » Thu May 21, 2015 9:49 am

Liked Letterman in college until I started having to to pay income taxes every quarter. Then I became politically aware. Like most ultra liberals, he can unmercifully bash the other side but if anyone even questions someone on his team, the are the Antichrist. He let his political views come out too much in his later years. Good riddance.
Cox Cypress

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 21, 2015 11:01 am

Cox Cypress wrote:until I started having to to pay income taxes every quarter
I wish everybody had to pay their income taxes quarterly. If most people had to write that check themselves (not their accountants), there would be no viable left-wing or even moderately left candidates. No fucking way.
SpinnerMan

Postby Deltaman » Thu May 21, 2015 11:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm with you Rick!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 21, 2015 11:37 am

Deltaman wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm with you Rick!

With a DVR, everything's on before 8:30 :thumbsup:

I actually prefer to watch things that I have recorded on the DVR. Just zip right through those commercials :thumbsup: Not to mention, it doesn't matter when it airs, they are all right there on your DVR commercial free, which shortens some shows by a hell of a lot after you forward through the commercials :shock:

I just need to figure out how to get my wife to clean up all the crap she has recorded. Sorry honey, but you are not going to watch all of the thousand hours of crap you have recorded, particular given that you will record 50 more hours this week, 50 next, and 50 the following. I tried to start at January and delete forward, but after one show and she wanting to keep the second, I gave up as hopeless.
SpinnerMan

Postby Olly » Thu May 21, 2015 12:29 pm

I had to kick a whale that tried to escape from the ocean out of office this morning. I had to DQ her sea cow of a daughter because she was 100lbs+ over the weight standard and her mom went crazy trying to tell me that I needed to tape her and get her a waiver for her BMI. Even after I explained that we don't go by BMI.

Mom started yelling and screaming calling us all kinds of names.

Sometimes my boring job can be pretty exciting.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby ohioduck » Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Olly wrote:I had to kick a whale that tried to escape from the ocean out of office this morning. I had to DQ her sea cow of a daughter because she was 100lbs+ over the weight standard and her mom went crazy trying to tell me that I needed to tape her and get her a waiver for her BMI. Even after I explained that we don't go by BMI.

Tell the fat bitch she wont fit in the racks ,and gumby suits dont go up to size heifer.
I hate being Bi-polar, It's awesome.
ohioduck

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 21, 2015 12:35 pm

Tell the fat cunt to strap on a pair of nikes and get after it.
R. Chapman

Postby Cox Cypress » Thu May 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Went through that period of poor health. I have no sympathy for these fat arses who won't even walk around the block every day. The human body is amazing. When you cut out candy, fast food, ice cream and excessive alcohol with just modest exercise, it will respond. I'm over 50 and five foot nothing. Push ups and sit ups every morning, free weights four days a week and 12 to 15 miles of walking a week and you can be fit. Essentially 6 hours a week. You know a person can enjoy a nice whiskey, glass of whine or a fine beer once a week without getting bend the toilet puking drunk and still be healthy too. If the chick doesn't meet the reqs then she should do what I did. Get enough of being unhealthy and get a little discipline.
Cox Cypress

Postby Olly » Thu May 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Cox Cypress wrote:Went through that period of poor health. I have no sympathy for these fat arses who won't even walk around the block every day. The human body is amazing. When you cut out candy, fast food, ice cream and excessive alcohol with just modest exercise, it will respond. I'm over 50 and five foot nothing. Push ups and sit ups every morning, free weights four days a week and 12 to 15 miles of walking a week and you can be fit. Essentially 6 hours a week. You know a person can enjoy a nice whiskey, glass of whine or a fine beer once a week without getting bend the toilet puking drunk and still be healthy too. If the chick doesn't meet the reqs then she should do what I did. Get enough of being unhealthy and get a little discipline.

Before I joined up over 8 years ago I was 75lbs or so over the weight limit. I got turned away and started gettign healthy. Best thing I ever did.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu May 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Olly wrote:I had to kick a whale that tried to escape from the ocean out of office this morning. I had to DQ her sea cow of a daughter because she was 100lbs+ over the weight standard and her mom went crazy trying to tell me that I needed to tape her and get her a waiver for her BMI. Even after I explained that we don't go by BMI.

These morons think she could survive boot camp. No fucking way.

I had two friends that I graduated with that went into the Coast Guard together. One guy was a bit out of shape and never seemed overly motivated and I figured he would die in boot camp. Months before he headed off to boot camp, I was out somewhere and saw him running. He had probably dropped 20 lbs, maybe more. He ended up finishing top of his class or whatever they call it. Apparently, by the end of boot camp, he was a lean, mean, fighting machine, if of course the Coast Guard would fight (Sorry, couldn't help myself :oops: ) I haven't seen him since that day, but I still keep in touch with the other guy that was in the same class (or whatever you call the group that go through basic together).

That girl wouldn't do anything but gain another 20 before she showed up. That's obvious from their response.
SpinnerMan

Postby R. Chapman » Thu May 21, 2015 3:17 pm

The owner at dominoes when I worked there was heavier than hell. Had walking problems and all. I finally got through to him that he might never see his grand children. Got him on a program walking one Mike a day everyday. 6 months down the road and he went from 400 something down to 270. It's that easy.
R. Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind