The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby Olly » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:35 pm

gock5 wrote:Thank god for the Chive!

http://thechive.com/2015/07/23/freestyl ... ted-video/

Can someone inbed this for me, please. I'm technically challenged.

Won't be able to embed that can only do youtube. But good god that girl has some skills.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm really not overly crazy about twerking, I mean it's nice to see a girl who knows what she's doing shake it, and that girl definitely knows what she's doing, but it just seems so trashy
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 am

Goldfish wrote:I'm really not overly crazy about twerking, I mean it's nice to see a girl who knows what she's doing shake it, and that girl definitely knows what she's doing, but it just seems so trashy

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Love getting the cable company to cut my bill in half about once a year. Just mention a competitors name and they really want to keep you.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby gock5 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 pm

this-is-an-open-invitation-to-find-her-39-photos-14.jpg

Another Chive Moment!!!
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
The Most Interesting Man In The World, REX "MOTHER ******" CHAPMAN!
gock5

Postby Bulldog0156 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:21 pm

I had 7 harlequin ducks fly past me Saturday while I was fly fishing. First ones I've ever seen!
Bulldog0156

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Bulldog0156 wrote:I had 7 harlequin ducks fly past me Saturday while I was fly fishing. First ones I've ever seen!

Trash ducks where I come from.

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Throbbin Rods » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Well damn! Suburban transmission cast it's withers Sunday. Waiting to hear if the credit union will loan money to get it fixed or replaced. Until it's fixed, neither of my boats will be moving. Crap!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Woody » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:16 am

Bulldog0156 wrote:I had 7 harlequin ducks fly past me Saturday while I was fly fishing. First ones I've ever seen!

Sweet!
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Bulldog0156 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Olly wrote:

Trash ducks where I come from.

Weird part was they were in the Bob Marshall Wilderness
Bulldog0156

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:03 am

SpinnerMan

Postby The Duck Hammer » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:41 am

Cold front rolled in yesterday. Been in the low 70's past two mornings, damn near need a jacket.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Bad17 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 am

The Duck Hammer wrote:Cold front rolled in yesterday. Been in the low 70's past two mornings, damn near need a jacket.

Where da fuck you at. It was 106 yesterday.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:Cold front rolled in yesterday. Been in the low 70's past two mornings, damn near need a jacket.

55 when I woke up.
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby Goldfish » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 am

heat index of around 100 here today
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Goldfish wrote:heat index of around 100 here today

But what is the humidty level? I heard a local the other night say something about Mobile that is very true. He said Mobile has "the air that you wear". It's awful.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Tomkat » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:55 am

SpinnerMan wrote:Image

Woot! There it is!
Tomkat

Postby Goldfish » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:02 am

Olly wrote:

But what is the humidty level? I heard a local the other night say something about Mobile that is very true. He said Mobile has "the air that you wear". It's awful.

I don't know. But when you aren't used to getting the weather, it's flipping hot
Goldfish

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:38 am

Olly wrote:

Humid as shit up here all the time. Anything over 85* is miserable.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:39 am

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439807939.538028.jpg
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Rick » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 am

Made me look, we're at 97%.
Rick

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:32 am

I think we have my weather is worse than yours contest more than anything on here

Oh and we are at 100% now. Although this is the first "cool" morning I've felt in a while. Fall is right around the corner!

Screenshot_2015-08-17-07-30-21.png
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Fuck that noise!!!!
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Drying up now, but still too damn hot
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439844950.065392.jpg
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Today is the first day it hasn't gone over 90* in like 2 months. I love fall and winter and can't wait for it to be here!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Tomorrow and Wednesday's highs are 67 and 65
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm watching this show called "Alone" on the history channel and this guy killed and ate a Cormorant and I'm wondering what laws allow him to do that? It's shot in Canada do they have a ban on hunting them like we do? Also so one of the other survivors catch a buffie in his Gill net.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Woody » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:05 am

Olly wrote:I'm watching this show called "Alone" on the history channel and this guy killed and ate a Cormorant and I'm wondering what laws allow him to do that? It's shot in Canada do they have a ban on hunting them like we do? Also so one of the other survivors catch a buffie in his Gill net.

No, Canada allows hunting cormorants... I think something like 15 a day.
Woody

Postby Deltaman » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Woody wrote:
Olly wrote:I'm watching this show called "Alone" on the history channel and this guy killed and ate a Cormorant and I'm wondering what laws allow him to do that? It's shot in Canada do they have a ban on hunting them like we do? Also so one of the other survivors catch a buffie in his Gill net.

No, Canada allows hunting cormorants... I think something like 15 a day.

Never realized the fish eating bastards migrated, but they do. Several years ago, my stepson called me from the delta after shooting one, and told me it had a band on it's leg. Had him send the info in, saying that he had found it dead (hah!), and the info that came back said that it had been banded in MN :shock: Pretty sure the catfish farmers down here can get a permit to shoot them, because of the damage they can do to their fish crop, same as the farmers can do with deer.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:57 pm

If Bernie Sanders becomes president we are more fucked than if Obama and Bush Jr had a baby and it became president.
Olly
WFF Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind