Hey guys

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Hey guys

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Bufflehead wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:wow and i supposed i was the only college aged kid who ever intended to steal a road sign.... you need to get a grip on reality pal. get a life outside of starting crap on forums.

I guess if everyone is doing it, it's okay. :thumbsup:

says the guy that just yesterday, told us how to get through a truck scale without getting weighed

Told you how to do it, didn't say I did it.

I could tell you to murder someone you shoot them in the head in the woods... :thumbsup:
duckkillerclyde

Postby Bufflehead » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:50 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
I could tell you to murder someone you shoot them in the head in the woods... :thumbsup:

and then get your grandpa to push a stump over on top of them?
Bufflehead

Hey guys

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 am

Bufflehead wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

HAHAHAHA i forgot about that one.... which reminds me clyde. you never answered my question. How many people exactly have you and your grandpa killed?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote: How many people exactly have you and your grandpa killed?

I've never killed any humans.

My paternal grandfather says he only killed one.
My maternal grandfather never did say. I suspect a few as to the merchandise I have from and the stories my maternal grandmother has told me.
duckkillerclyde

Postby Baysider » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:26 am

assateague wrote:No town (that I'm aware of). The bay up going into Ocean City, MD is named Assawoman Bay. The State Highway Administration can't keep those little green signs in stock. As soon as they put one up on the bridge, it gets stolen.

Its on this side of the state line. Maybe 10 minutes south of T's Corner. We keep the good stuff on this side of the VA line. :lol:
MOhuntingGuy wrote: Went with the fuse accessories axium 6 inch doinker style.
Baysider

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:27 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Bufflehead wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

HAHAHAHA i forgot about that one.... which reminds me clyde. you never answered my question. How many people exactly have you and your grandpa killed?

How many people have your grandads killed?
duckkillerclyde

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

Im not talking wars here, were talking about you killing people and putting them under stumps with your grandfather.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Goldfish » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:29 am

duckkillerclyde wrote:How many people have your grandads killed?

He would never talk about it with anyone but my dad, and he barely talked to him about it, but he has souveniers from northern Europe from back in the 40s. I know for a fact that he saw action.

Edit: Oh, well then I'd guess none outside of doing what they had to back in the war.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Im not talking wars here, were talking about you killing people and putting them under stumps with your grandfather.

None that I know of.

My paternal great grandfather was tied into Chicago police during the 'gang wars' or the '20's and '30's. I have a lot of photos. Maybe I'll post them up later. I know he got killed in a shootout in '39 with gangsters when my grandfather was was 12.
Last edited by duckkillerclyde on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duckkillerclyde

Postby assateague » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

How many people have your grandads killed?

My grandfather flew on B-17s out of England in WWII. So i'd have to guess somewhere around 28,000.
assateague

Postby Bufflehead » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Im not talking wars here, were talking about you killing people and putting them under stumps with your grandfather.

None that I know of.

WTF kind of answer is that?
Bufflehead

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Bufflehead wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

None that I know of.

Just what it says.

I don't know of any humans my grandfathers killed other than war time in Korea and the South Pacific.
duckkillerclyde

Postby Bufflehead » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:41 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:
Bufflehead wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

None that I know of.

Just what it says.

I don't know of any humans my grandfathers killed other than war time in Korea and the South Pacific.

he was asking about YOU killing people
Bufflehead

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Bufflehead wrote:he was asking about YOU killing people

duckkillerclyde wrote:I've never killed any humans.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=338&start=25
duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:46 pm

There was one guy but "I" didn't really kill him. We also didn't put him under a stump. There was just too much snow.
duckkillerclyde

Postby DC727 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:12 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:There was one guy but "I" didn't really kill him. We also didn't put him under a stump. There was just too much snow.

This makes no sense.
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

You expect Clyde to make sense?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby DC727 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Touche
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 pm

duckcommander727 wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:There was one guy but "I" didn't really kill him. We also didn't put him under a stump. There was just too much snow.

This makes no sense.

My friend showed up with a new to him powerstroke with one tire brand new.

He said he bought it and it needed new batteries, one tire and a fuel pump. I recognized the pickup but wasn't sure from where. After my friend with the pickup showed my other friend, my other friend recognized the pickup too.

The pickup is one that I put in 4X4 for a guy who didn't know how to turn in his hubs when I came across him snowmobiling a few days before christmas. (I was in high school probably junior year).
I finally got back to my pickup on my snowmobiles and my buddy and I loaded them onto my deck. (hauls two snowmobiles on the back of the pickup without a trailer). After we got things loaded we heard the pickups engine and tires revving high and tires spinning. We backed my pickup up the road (logging road with 1 foot snow ruts, not light snow light a lot of you guys get, we get heavy wet snow) and found the guy stuck in the snow bank. We pulled him out and asked if he needed help turning around as he was 50+ years old and headed up into the hills more where I knew there wasn't anywhere to turn around at as I had just been through there with my sled. After we pulled him out and asked him for help he told us to F**K OFF! Upon returning home I told my folks about it and my mother called clackamas county SAR. SAR said they don't do anything until someone is reported missing.

Apparently SAR went up there the next day after his wife called and said he hadn't returned. They found the pickup but couldn't find him. It was snowing and raining hard. A few days later they finally found his body. He had fallen down a bank about 30' (not very step but you would need to crawl on all fours to get up the bank. Lots of rhodies too which are horrible to try and walk on top of in the snow.) He had broke his leg in the fall and was unable to climb back up the bank. He was probably dead before SAR got there. I'm pretty my friend and I were the last people to talk to him and he had the road blocked with his pickup.

That is why the pickup had bad batteries, bad fuel pump and a bad tire. I think the guy got stuck and was probably trying to dig himself out and fell down the bank. After he broke his leg, that's all she wrote.
duckkillerclyde

Previous

Return to The Blind