The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: WFF almost has 300,000 posts!

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:55 am

You two wana take this to the fag forum?
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 am

Woody wrote:You two wana take this to the fag forum?

Why would we talk football in the march madness thread?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby DC727 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:56 am

Woody wrote:You two wana take this to the fag forum?

No.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Is connor shaw back this year?

Watch out DC were about to piss the whole forum off talking college FB :lol:

Connor is gone, along with our defense line. We should be fine, in looking forward to it. Ready to see how this playoff system works out

That's a relief for me.
Our run game should be stout again but it's not gonna matter if we don't have a passing game to open it up. Not very confident in Hutson mason but maybe he will prove me wrong. He did well against shitty teams like Georgia tech and Kentucky but Nebraska tore his ass up, and the whole georgia team played like they didnt give a damn in that game.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Dammit Olly, when are we gonna get that sports forum. Quit holding back. :qh: :tk: :tk:
QH's Paw

Postby DC727 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:00 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:

Connor is gone, along with our defense line. We should be fine, in looking forward to it. Ready to see how this playoff system works out

That's a relief for me.
Our run game should be stout again but it's not gonna matter if we don't have a passing game to open it up. Not very confident in Hutson mason but maybe he will prove me wrong. He did well against shitty teams like Georgia tech and Kentucky but Nebraska tore his ass up, and the whole georgia team played like they didnt give a damn in that game.

Ijuries knocked the wind out of Georgia sails early. Should be a another great season for the SEC.

DC727

Postby capt1972 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:01 am

assateague wrote:Because there's a difference.

My god yes! We use tarps to cover stuff in the yard, in Maine its a roof.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby aunt betty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 am

DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:

That's a relief for me.

Ijuries knocked the wind out of Georgia sails early. Should be a another great season for the SEC.

Illinois won a big ten game this year thus dodging the gtfo of the conference order.
Things are looking up for the Illini because it can't get any fucking worse. :)
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 am

DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:

That's a relief for me.

Missouri dismissed that badass receiver for beating up a girl and I think they graduated their dual threat qb. They can go to hell. Floridas gona suck again. Tennesse will be the dark horse this year... mark my word on that. Dawgs and cocks will be business as usual and shoot themselves in the feet somewhere along the line. The east is any mans race. I'm already ready for it.
Oh and hopefully auburns luck runs out. A&M is nothing without manziel. Lane kiffin burns down the bama program and runs away. LSU will win the west. No tellin who will win the east. That's my predictions.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby DC727 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:

That's a relief for me.

Missouri dismissed that badass receiver for beating up a girl and I think they graduated their dual threat qb. They can go to hell. Floridas gona suck again. Tennesse will be the dark horse this year... mark my word on that. Dawgs and cocks will be business as usual and shoot themselves in the feet somewhere along the line. The east is any mans race. I'm already ready for it.
Oh and hopefully auburns luck runs out. A&M is nothing without manziel. Lane kiffin burns down the bama program and runs away. LSU will win the west. No tellin who will win the east. That's my predictions.

That's what I was thinking. Mizzou will still be good. I hope Florida losses every Fucking game, and Georgia only has one win and that is to Florida. :lol:

DC727

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 am

DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:[quote="FlintRiverFowler"]Is connor shaw back this year?

That's a relief for me.

That's what I was thinking. Mizzou will still be good. I hope Florida losses every Fucking game, and Georgia only has one win and that is to Florida. :lol:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk[/quote]
We get vengeance on Dabo swinney this year. As a Georgia fan we say it's always a good season when you beat Florida even if you lose every other game.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby DC727 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
DC727 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:[quote="DC727"][quote="FlintRiverFowler"]Is connor shaw back this year?

That's a relief for me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk[/quote]
We get vengeance on Dabo swinney this year. As a Georgia fan we say it's always a good season when you beat Florida even if you lose every other game.[/quote]

Clemson is going to crumble this year

DC727

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:13 am

Dammit! no one cares about your half rate ball programs in the mid south!
Have you ever wondered why your dick still looks brand new, but your face is starting to look like an aging pirate?
Woody

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:16 am

Woody wrote:Dammit! EVERYONE one cares about your SUPERIOR ball programs in the DEEP south!

FIFY
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Woody wrote:Dammit! EVERYONE one cares about your SUPERIOR ball programs in the DEEP south!

FIFY

Okay... let me rephrase... football is stupid.
Woody

Postby WTN10 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:19 am

Woody wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

FIFY

Know how I know you're gay?
WTN10

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 am

WTN10 wrote:
Woody wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

FIFY

Because I like Ice Hockey?
Woody

Postby DC727 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 am

Woody wrote:
WTN10 wrote:
Woody wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

FIFY

Because I like Ice Hockey?

That put the nail in the coffin.

DC727

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:23 am

Actually, I don't hate football... I just don't like how so many of the people playing at high levels (D1/NFL) are such scum.
Woody

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 am

Woody wrote:Actually, I don't hate football... I just don't like how so many of the people playing at high levels (D1/NFL) are such scum.

If we raise the minimum wage, it will solve that problem.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 am

Woody wrote:Actually, I don't hate football... I just don't like how so many of the people playing at high levels (D1/NFL) are such scum.

Ill agree with you there.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby DC727 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 am

You find that in every pro sport

DC727

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:27 am

Eric Haynes wrote:

But then we would increase global warming.
Woody

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 am

Woody wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Only windmills increase global warming.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 am

DC727 wrote:

No you don't... well at least not to the same degree

MLS, Tennis, Golf (and adultery is not the same as murder)...
Woody

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:31 am

Eric Haynes wrote:
Woody wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Only windmills increase global warming.

and Beel's tire fire.
Woody

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 am

Woody wrote:
DC727 wrote:

Baseball lacks the Tom foolery too.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 am

Don't leave out Paralympic athletes though.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397738424.599740.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Woody » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Woody wrote:
DC727 wrote:

Baseball lacks the Tom foolery too.

That is one you can add to the list.
Woody

Postby WTN10 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:42 am

Soccer is too clean cut. We need a thug.
WTN10

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind