The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:29 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:End of double overtime. I'm going to have a heart attack.

I don't think that's from the overtime.

:lol:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Yeah Yeah. What DnB said. Cuz you're grossly obese and have a heart murmur. :lol: :mrgreen:
Who really runs the prison? The inmates or the guards?
GadwallGetter530

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Shouldn't you be filling your community service hours or something?

And DnB, you should probably hit the gym. RMFC would rock your world with the shitty numbers you put up.
rebelp74 wrote:Yeah I have a yacht, suck it bitches!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm

I have like 5 of my friends pissed at my now, because at my track meet yesterday I was talking to this extremely hot girl, then I was rushed off by my coach to go sign in for my race before I got her number. She was nowhere to be found after my race and so now my friends are pissed at me because I didn't just skip the race to talk to this chick. She was for sure a 10, and came up to me and started a conversation.
assateague wrote:Put that in your huff-n-puffer and smoke it, shootin' boy.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Yeah Yeah. What DnB said. Cuz you're grossly obese and have a heart murmur. :lol: :mrgreen:

We decided he's portly
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

And DnB, you should probably hit the gym. RMFC would rock your world with the shitty numbers you put up.

Pffffft!
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:35 pm

So what's new everybody? I see we change the name of this thread again. Guess management is to lazy to change it ever time we hit another 100k . :mrgreen: :lol:
GadwallGetter530

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Crawford sucks!

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:I have like 5 of my friends pissed at my now, because at my track meet yesterday I was talking to this extremely hot girl, then I was rushed off by my coach to go sign in for my race before I got her number. She was nowhere to be found after my race and so now my friends are pissed at me because I didn't just skip the race to talk to this chick. She was for sure a 10, and came up to me and started a conversation.

Must've been your sweet 'stache that got her attention.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:37 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:

Pffffft!

Oh and I don't go to the gym. I workout in the school weight room. I would never pay to lift weights.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Crawford sucks!

What the fuck are you talking about?
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:I have like 5 of my friends pissed at my now, because at my track meet yesterday I was talking to this extremely hot girl, then I was rushed off by my coach to go sign in for my race before I got her number. She was nowhere to be found after my race and so now my friends are pissed at me because I didn't just skip the race to talk to this chick. She was for sure a 10, and came up to me and started a conversation.

I've been clean shaven since like right after that pic I posted was taken. No spick stache here.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby AKPirate » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

Crawford is his gay lover...
YouTube Prostaffer
AKPirate
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:I really hate the renaming of this thread. Every time I see it I think "what the hell is this? I've never seen this before." Then I'm disappointed that its just the 300,000K thread.

You'll get over it.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:38 pm

You're in Lake county Can't be that many big schools around there. Find out what schools went to the meet and work from their. You kids and your technology today. You'll find out who she is.
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Stu's 3rd cousin twice removed.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:40 pm

AKPirate wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

I thought only Californians were gay?
Bootlipkiller

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Blow it out yo ass Mother fucker!!!! That's is if you are talking about the Giants SS. Brandon Crawford.
GadwallGetter530

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:41 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:

You're in Lake county Can't be that many big schools around there. Find out what schools went to the meet and work from their. You kids and your technology today. You'll find out who she is.

That's fucking stalkerish. I know what school she went to, I just didn't get her number. My friends were pissed at me because they had noticed her earlier, and I was the only one who got the chance to talk to her but didn't get her number when I could have.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

That's fucking stalkerish. I know what school she went to, I just didn't get her number. My friends were pissed at me because they had noticed her earlier, and I was the only one who got the chance to talk to her but didn't get her number when I could have.

What ever fag.
GadwallGetter530

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:

Man sports. Move along...

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:45 pm

GadwallGetter530 wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

What ever fag.

:lol: Yeah I got that a couple times. So they decided to flip a coin on it. They came up with a no on that so they flipped it a few times on different answers to why I don't have her number and think I like fat chicks now.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

I've been clean shaven since like right after that pic I posted was taken. No spick stache here.

*Anymore. No Joe dirt stache anymore.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:
Bootlipkiller wrote:

Man sports. Move along...

Ha! OK
Bootlipkiller

Postby Feelin' Fowl » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Why would they be mad at you? I'd laugh my ass off and make sure to call you a pussy every chance I got.

Reinstate West Virginia!
Feelin' Fowl

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Why would they be mad at you? I'd laugh my ass off and make sure to call you a pussy every chance I got.

They're doing that too. I don't know why they are mad. Guess they are just jealous.
ducks~n~bucks

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:51 pm

ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

Single boys problems I see?
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

How do I roll my eyes in forum speak?
Bootlipkiller

Postby ducks~n~bucks » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

How do I roll my eyes in forum speak?

:roll:
ducks~n~bucks

Postby GadwallGetter530 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 pm

R. Chapman wrote:
ducks~n~bucks wrote:
GadwallGetter530 wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure you're getting mad pussy. You're a teenager on an internet forum every night. Sure the bitches are lining up.
GadwallGetter530

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind