hey, clide

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

hey, clide

Postby huntall6 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:12 am

i was just wondering, how many times you were actually banned from DHC??? and what were the S/N's you cam up with?? i wonder if the bosses ever banned an innocent person thinking it was you....
Redbeard wrote:Buy not when. I hit that damne pole

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Big dick cakes are delicious!
huntall6

Re: hey, clyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:25 am

I was banned once. The only moniker I've ever used anywhere is duckkillerclyde except on Tomkat's forum, I convinced Tomkat to change his name and I took the name of Tomkat to piss him off. He of course changed it back to normal. He got a good laugh and so did I.

Ya'll always think that I troll DHC and I've played the part that I have, but really I just like the attention. I've been banned once under duckkillerclyde. My former employee got banned. His name was Paul Rears on the forum. The moderators think they're geniuses but I haven't made any other accounts. I have no reason to. They think that because the IP address comes from my town that it is me. I have two friends on there that live in my town, they've had their IP addresses blocked.

I will say it again. I have only ever made one account on DHC and the name of the account is duckkillerclyde.
duckkillerclyde

Re: hey, clyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 am

I'm not sure what other folks on here feel, but I don't want to talk about DHC.

If you guys all want this forum to fail, keep talking about DHC. I don't think anyone wants to be a member of a forum that continually talks about another forum.

If you want to talk about DHC, I suggest you do that on DHC.

Not telling anyone what to do but being a member of many forums, the ones that continually mention other forums never get new participating members.

In the most recent top 12 thread right now in 'The Blind' DHC is mentioned in 6 of them. Kind of ridiculous.
duckkillerclyde

Re: hey, clide

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am

duckkillerclyde wrote:I'm not sure what other folks on here feel, but I don't want to talk about DHC.

If you guys all want this forum to fail, keep talking about DHC. I don't think anyone wants to be a member of a forum that continually talks about another forum.

If you want to talk about DHC, I suggest you do that on DHC.

Not telling anyone what to do but being a member of many forums, the ones that continually mention other forums never get new participating members.

In the most recent top 12 thread right now in 'The Blind' DHC is mentioned in 6 of them. Kind of ridiculous.

I whole heartily agree with this, however I understand that a forum (for the time being) which is made up of members invited from that place will speak of it. It'll take us some time to grow our own membership.

And I think its funny you've gotten them to ban a whole block of Ips. Your whole town can't use that site now haha, invite your two friends over here.

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:45 am

It will take awhile for this forum to figure out its own personality or style. Seeing as how everyone so far has a connection to the other, it will be similar. Until we start getting members that aren't members of both, it will probably remain that way.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 am

I think we're doing great, 37 members and over 2000 post in less than a month. Most of you guys may be from that site but almost all of you have proven that you're interested in getting this site going. I see how much all of you visit daily :lol:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby don taylor » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:42 am

I don't know how you expect to get into heaven, telling all them lies, Clyde.
don taylor

Postby assateague » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 am

don taylor wrote:I don't know how you expect to get into heaven, telling all them lies, Clyde.

He'll get in using a different name.
assateague

Postby jehler » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:46 am

assateague wrote:
don taylor wrote:I don't know how you expect to get into heaven, telling all them lies, Clyde.

:lol:
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

hey, clide

Postby DeadEye_Dan » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 am

assateague wrote:

Forget post of the day...that is nominated for all-time best post on the forum.
Cover your ears, Darlin'
DeadEye_Dan
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 am

DeadEye_Dan wrote:
assateague wrote:

x2 almost made me spill my choc milk when I read that. :lol:
Olly
WFF Administrator

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:47 am

I'd kill for some chocolate milk right now.
Westie25

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 am

Westie25 wrote:I'd kill for some chocolate milk right now.

Makes me poop
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:56 am

I usally keep a half gallon a week here at work.
Olly
WFF Administrator

hey, clide

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 am

assateague wrote:

hahahahaha
I refuse to play any sport that considers water a "hazard".
TNAL45

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 am

Olly wrote:

Too many thieves here.
Westie25

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 am

Westie25 wrote:
Olly wrote:

Too many thiefs here.

I couldnt even have my personal belgian chocolate coffee creamer at my old job bc of theives. aka chinese post doctoral students who couldnt read the english sticky note saying keep your effin hands off my stuff.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 am

Clyde I like how you have 222 post in 6 days. Haha
Olly
WFF Administrator

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
I couldnt even have my personal belgian chocolate coffee creamer at my old job bc of theives. aka chinese post doctoral students who couldnt read the english sticky note saying keep your effin hands off my stuff.

We have a lot of Vietnamese who will just go digging.
Westie25

hey, clide

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 am

Westie25 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

We have a lot of Vietnamese who will just go digging.

laxatives. Or
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340203503.051115.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
TNAL45

hey, clide

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 am

And Clyde, who are you kidding? You said yourself you still post over on that other site.
TNAL45

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 am

I'm not sure laxatives would work. With all the garbage they eat and the damage they already do to the bathroom, I'm pretty positive they cook with laxatives.
Westie25

hey, clide

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:10 am

Westie25 wrote:I'm not sure laxatives would work. With all the garbage they eat and the damage they already do to the bathroom, I'm pretty positive they cook with laxatives.

And the other option?
TNAL45

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 am

We won't drug test ever. Half our shop are junkies and it's known.
Westie25

Postby Goldfish » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:14 am

Westie25 wrote:I'm not sure laxatives would work. With all the garbage they eat and the damage they already do to the bathroom, I'm pretty positive they cook with laxatives.

You would be doing them a favor to clear their system out
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 am

Oh no, they clear it out. I can't even go in our bathroom half the time. Sounds like gunfire.
Westie25

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 am

Don Taylor; off topic but you were in the Marine Corps? I ask because of the photo you have of your father. I have a question about their uniform. I can't send messages on facebook unless you send them to me first. It's broke or I don't know how to do it.
duckkillerclyde

hey, clide

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:51 am

Olly wrote:
DeadEye_Dan wrote:
assateague wrote:[quote="don taylor"]I don't know how you expect to get into heaven, telling all them lies, Clyde.

x2 almost made me spill my choc milk when I read that. :lol:[/quote]
I laughed out loud on the toilet
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

hey, clide

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am

Shirt off?
Westie25

Postby Bufflehead » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 am

assateague wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bufflehead

Next

Return to The Blind