I'm a fatty

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: I'm a fatty

Postby Botiz630 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Twinny fo, but I turn twinny fi on Satiddy.
This is the real Botiz630
Botiz630

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:02 pm

We got a pretty good mix of old farts and youngins here. I'm 25.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Olly wrote:We got a pretty good mix of old farts and youngins here. I'm 25.

you mean like tk qh jehler and JLO?

I'm still a youngin'
duckkillerclyde

Postby huntntech » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm

huntntech

I'm a fatty

Postby jehler » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:33 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:

I'm still a youngin'

nope, your a tweener Clyde
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm

duckcommander727 wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:20. Just a few short months away from 21 though.

I turn 21 the 29th of July. That should be fun.

Honestly the only thing that is gonna change for me is the fact that I can buy my own beer. Lol
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckcommander727 wrote:

Honestly the only thing that is gonna change for me is the fact that I can buy my own beer. Lol

You couldn't be more wrong, everyone things when you're young the girls are easy. Wrong, the older you get the sluttier the girls are because they get so much more desperate. I used to think I needed to be married by a certain age or else I'd be out of luck, the older I get the more action I get.

So here's to getting more tail with every year older!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Olly wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckcommander727 wrote:

You couldn't be more wrong, everyone things when you're young the girls are easy. Wrong, the older you get the sluttier the girls are because they get so much more desperate. I used to think I needed to be married by a certain age or else I'd be out of luck, the older I get the more action I get.

:beer: :beer:

This is so true on both levels. The older woman start getting desperate, and the young ones all want to bang older men. It's a beautiful thing let me tell you. Married and have a little one running around now, but I had 10 years of waking up next to mistakes to get it all out of my system.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Thank god. :beer: haha
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

I'm a fatty

Postby jehler » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Olly wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckcommander727 wrote:

I should have held out, I married my first
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:13 pm

jehler wrote:
Olly wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckcommander727 wrote:

First 100th?
Olly
WFF Administrator

I'm a fatty

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:16 pm

I haven't had trouble with girls/women since I was 14. It's all about the flirt. I can have girls in my hand with my girlfriend there without either of them realizing it.
Westie25

Postby 3legged_lab » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Olly wrote:We got a pretty good mix of old farts and youngins here. I'm 25.

32, guess I'm on the 'older' side of the fence here.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby DC727 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:08 am

Olly wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckcommander727 wrote:

I was sleeping with a 34 year old a few weeks back. That twas fun. Then she started talking about marriage. Screw that.
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 am

Olly wrote: the older you get the sluttier the girls are because they get so much more desperate.

very true. Your eyes also open up to more women. at 21 your age limit is 35ish? at 25 you're looking at 45ish.

not to mention, after you're 18, the younger the girls get for you too. pretty soon you'll be older than all the gals at the tit bar.
duckkillerclyde

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 am

Westie25 wrote:I haven't had trouble with girls/women since I was 14. It's all about the flirt. I can have girls in my hand with my girlfriend there without either of them realizing it.

The meaner you are to them, the more they like you.
duckkillerclyde

Postby possumfoot » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

duckkillerclyde wrote:
Olly wrote: the older you get the sluttier the girls are because they get so much more desperate.

very true. Your eyes also open up to more women. at 21 your age limit is 35ish? at 25 you're looking at 45ish.

not to mention, after you're 18, the younger the girls get for you too. pretty soon you'll be older than all the gals at the tit bar.

45is??? really??? :o :o
Redbeard wrote:It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.
possumfoot

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:06 am

possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

divorced, fake tits, mid-life crisis, hot 18 year old daughters......

The only bad piece of @$$ is the piece of @$$ you pass up.
duckkillerclyde

I'm a fatty

Postby jehler » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am

Olly wrote:
jehler wrote:
Olly wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:
duckcommander727 wrote:[quote="MOhuntingGuy"]20. Just a few short months away from 21 though.

First 100th?[/quote]
I don't want the new guys thinking I'm a slut
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am

jehler wrote:I don't want the new guys thinking I'm a slut

It's okay to be a slut, just don't be easy.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby possumfoot » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:20 am

duckkillerclyde wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

i can see that playing out... hey, i just put your mom to sleep.. let me grab a sandwich and a gatoraid and i'll do you!!!! if thats how they role, i want none of it.. and how warped minded does one have to be to think that sleeping with the mother of the girl you WANT to sleep with will get you in her pants??? wtf clyde!!! i mean really? wt F'n f???
Redbeard wrote:It's sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs.
possumfoot

Postby assateague » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am

:lol:
assateague

I'm a fatty

Postby jehler » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 am

possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

i can see that playing out... hey, i just put your mom to sleep.. let me grab a sandwich and a gatoraid and i'll do you!!!! if thats how they role, i want none of it.. and how warped minded does one have to be to think that sleeping with the mother of the girl you WANT to sleep with will get you in her pants??? wtf clyde!!! i mean really? wt F'n f???

things are different in the northwest
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby DC727 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 am

:lol::lol:
NuffDaddy wrote:Nigga ran that back like he had my VCR
DC727

Postby possumfoot » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 am

jehler wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:very true. Your eyes also open up to more women. at 21 your age limit is 35ish? at 25 you're looking at 45ish.

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! :D

Thank God I'm a (southern) country boy.. (in a collage town :lol: )
possumfoot

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 am

jehler wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:
possumfoot wrote:
duckkillerclyde wrote:

It rains alot here. Whatchaya gonna do...I mean after the neighbors wife? :twisted:
QH's Paw

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 am

Most of you pups are younger than my oldest kid. :lol:
QH's Paw

Postby possumfoot » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:37 am

at 21 my limit was 30(ish) at 27 my limit is 35(ish)

did see a girl that i would have that was 40 the other night.. BUT.. she looked about 32-34// and she was a lesbian.. :?
possumfoot

Postby possumfoot » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:39 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dang QH remind me not to move next door to ya...

hey cant help the age thing...
possumfoot

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind