4th of July

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

4th of July

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am

Work sure is fun on the 4th of July

Coastie...can I send you a California state flag to hang upside down on a vessel?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Re: 4th of July

Postby JGUN » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 am

BBQ Salmon for lunch. Mmmmm.
uploadfromtaptalk1341421050547.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
JGUN

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:15 pm

48 miles on the four wheelers in really tight trails. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

uploadfromtaptalk1341433240280.jpg

Sent from your honey hole.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

4th of July

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Olly wrote:48 miles on the four wheelers in really tight trails. I'm gonna be sore tomorrow.

uploadfromtaptalk1341433240280.jpg

nice. What is that you're overlooking?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Lake Huron the Canadian side.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

4th of July

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Olly wrote:Lake Huron the Canadian side.

very cool. First time my eyes have seen it
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:07 pm

The great lakes are a beautiful area.... 4 months out if the year :lol:

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Olly wrote:The great lakes are a beautiful area.... 4 months out if the year :lol:

Did oldnumber6 send you a PM? I would like to see the great lakes at some point.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Yea he did, did you bring him here?

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby QH's Paw » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Screw you guys....I'm fixin' to head out the door for work. It's a 1 1/2 hour drive there and then I work until 06:30. :evil:
QH's Paw

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:30 pm

I just fixed myself some left over pork sandwiches and now I'm working on a few cold units.

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Olly wrote:Yea he did, did you bring him here?

Yeah, he is a good dude.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 pm

All mark you down for the knife contest! And I'm glad you're bringing good people on board!

Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

assateague wrote:I did just take the Gadsden flag down and ran up the Stars and Stripes. Only for a day, though. This flag is only for special occasions- my grandmother had it flown over the Capitol for me back in '77. For anyone interested, I think they still do it- you just have to contact your rep and pay for the flag, then they send it to you with a certificate. This ones a pretty nice cloth 3x5, but I don't know if they still use the same ones.

My Gadsden is out on loan for the Oregon Veterans memorial. They didn't have one for some reason and I had the local VFW post over at my house and the old timers wanted to ad it the memorial. I think they're keeping it until Sunday or Monday. They are giving some medals out on Friday afternoon and my flag will be flying over the veterans then so that will be fun stuff.
duckkillerclyde

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:02 pm

I'll admit it, this thing was kinda fun.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Spongebob and all. I would have been in there after a few cold ones :lol:

Olly
WFF Administrator

Previous

Return to The Blind