Don't be jealous

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Don't be jealous

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 am

But I thought it was Sunday when I woke up at 830 this morning. Time to hit the beach and work on the tan.

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Don't be jealous

Postby JGUN » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am

Bastard!
JGUN

Postby capt1972 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 am

Dick!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Don't be jealous

Postby Redbeard » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 am

Ha it's overcast and misty here on the left coast this mornin
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby vincentpa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:48 am

I pouted around the house for a good portion of the day yesterday. We couldn't go anywhere because it was so damn hot again! I hate being stuck in the house!!! It's the middle of the summer and I have cabin fever!!!
vincentpa

Postby Goldfish » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 am

My drive into work was nice.

(ps, you suck)
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 am

It's finally a day with sun here bt, right now it is 53degrees. They say it might make 80. I'm heading to bed, by the time I get up for work it will be too hot.
QH's Paw

Don't be jealous

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:36 am

I hope the beach is covered in hump back sand whales
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby blackcloud870 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:51 am

Flightstopper wrote:I hope the beach is covered in hump back sand whales

^^^This^^^ Lucky Bustard. :lol:
blackcloud870

Postby capt1972 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am

I'm no biologist but I believe the "Humpback Sand Whale" is a rather large species.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Yup, I'm burnt.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Olly wrote:Yup, I'm burnt.

Don't expect one ounce of pity
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:39 pm

I won't especially since I was there by myself this group of nice young ladies recruited me for a game of volleyball. Going to meet them again on Saturday for some more beach fun :beer:
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:42 pm

I can see why you stayed long enough to get burnt :thumbsup:
Goldfish

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Olly wrote:I won't especially since I was there by myself this group of nice young ladies recruited me for a game of volleyball. Going to meet them again on Saturday for some more beach fun :beer:

Pictures or it didn't happen. You guys got the rest of the week off? I can't remember ever getting the more than just the 4th off while on active duty.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Olly wrote:I won't especially since I was there by myself this group of nice young ladies recruited me for a game of volleyball. Going to meet them again on Saturday for some more beach fun :beer:

Pictures or it didn't happen. You guys got the rest of the week off? I can't remember ever getting the more than just the 4th off while on active duty.

No I just took the two days off. I've never been one to save a lot of leave.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Olly wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I hear ya. I never saved any leave until my last year or two. Think I had 51 days of terminal leave.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
Olly wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

I hear ya. I never saved any leave until my last year or two. Think I had 51 days of terminal leave.

My boss is one of those guys that gives you hell for taking a lot of leave. I believe take it while you got it. I try to keep 2 weeks on the books for emergencies but that usually gets spent during duck season!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Olly wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:
Olly wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

My boss is one of those guys that gives you hell for taking a lot of leave. I believe take it while you got it. I try to keep 2 weeks on the books for emergencies but that usually gets spent during duck season!

Sometimes you get that boss who doesn't charge leave, thats how I banked my time before I got out.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Sadly we've gone to a new system where you put your leave in on the computer and it takes it right out.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Olly wrote:Sadly we've gone to a new system where you put your leave in on the computer and it takes it right out.

Leaveweb? There are ways around it :scooter:

We just put our leave in, had it approved, in case anything did happen while you were gone on leave you'd be covered, then when you get back, cancel the leave.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 pm

No wonder the gubment is piss broke.

:lol:
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Eric Haynes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 pm

3legged_lab wrote:No wonder the gubment is piss broke.

:lol:

Shhhhhhhh....I'm sure the 50 bucks I made that day aren't comparing to the 70 a day my neighbor on welfare makes while he sells dope. God bless this great nation.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Return to The Blind