The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Postby aunt betty » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 am

I've went to chiropractors a couple times. There seems to be two types. One type focuses on this one bone in your neck and claim that if that one's aligned everything else falls in place. The other type is all about adjusting every damn thing and that one scared me the most.

Sort of on the fence about chiropractors, doctors, politicians, lawyers, and car salesmen tho.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby team216 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:46 am

I went yesterday. It was interesting. She did mention that the c2 (little one in neck) played a major role in everything else being aligned. But explained how adjusting the other areas would help too. She realigned my c2, and T2 through t9 as well and my right hip were all not where they were suppose to be. It sounded like firecrackers going off. I feel better than I did when I walked in there. So I think it does work somewhat. I'm going to keep going for a while as long as it's making me feel better.
team216

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

What's up my niglets.
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Or are we not suppose to use that terminology around here because "black lives matter" is still alive? :mrgreen:
assateague wrote:Sometimes the quickest way to put out a fire is with an explosion.
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:34 am

Good morning fuckers!
R. Chapman

Postby aunt betty » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:32 am

It's that time of year where I'm making "the sauce".
The boy eats the heck out of my tomato sauce.
12042791_127104600975743_6124197609496627884_n.jpg
13920337_301232606896274_2466169370091013352_o.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
aunt betty

Postby Deltaman » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:53 pm

R. Chapman wrote:Good morning fuckers!

What up Rex "Mother Fucking" Chapman?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:58 am

Deltaman wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:Good morning fuckers!

What up Rex "Mother Fucking" Chapman?

Kicking ass and taking names, yourself?
R. Chapman

Postby Deltaman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:11 am

Fishing mostly, getting ready for September bluewings. Good to see you back on the board!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby Deltaman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:11 am

aunt betty wrote:It's that time of year where I'm making "the sauce".
The boy eats the heck out of my tomato sauce.
12042791_127104600975743_6124197609496627884_n.jpg
13920337_301232606896274_2466169370091013352_o.jpg

Great pic AB :thumbsup:
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby R. Chapman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Deltaman wrote:Fishing mostly, getting ready for September bluewings. Good to see you back on the board!

Thanks! Just started my new job at pioneer Aerostructures. They started me on the SNK 3 Spindle machine. Pretty cool stuff, and working 3/12s and getting paid for 40 is going to rock, plus all the overtime I want.
R. Chapman

Postby Rick » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:25 am

Sweet.
Rick

Postby Deltaman » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:06 am

R. Chapman wrote:
Deltaman wrote:Fishing mostly, getting ready for September bluewings. Good to see you back on the board!

Thanks! Just started my new job at pioneer Aerostructures. They started me on the SNK 3 Spindle machine. Pretty cool stuff, and working 3/12s and getting paid for 40 is going to rock, plus all the overtime I want.

Congrats on the new job Rex :beer: Three 12's is a sweet gig, especially when hunting season kicks in!!!!
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby aunt betty » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:53 am

R. Chapman wrote:

Congrats but I'll warn you that when a company says "all the OT you want" it means they'll be hounding you constantly begging you to come in and do an extra 12. It will be your day off and you're on your way up the mountain in perfect weather and have the animal you want sighted so I'm suggesting very strongly that you lose your phone the instant you get off the clock.
Worked for one of them "all the OT you want" companies and bruddah it was sweet alright. Ever get a check for a 168-hour week? 128 HOURS of OT. lol

One day in early January the district manager called me into his office. he was displeased, and had a scowl on his face. He sat me down and asked me if I was aware that I'd made more money than he did last year. I said, "it does not surprise me. I work a whole lot more OT than you do boss". :o

Make that money while you're young Rex. It gets rougher when you hit about 45-ish.
aunt betty

Postby Bad17 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:00 pm

What's going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby team216 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:24 pm

Finished insulating the garage

Got all that mess cleaned out, blind goes on tomorrow and I'll spend the next few nights gassing it. Been watching the geese this last week at work in the morning has me itching
team216

Postby Bad17 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby R. Chapman » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:03 pm

aunt betty wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Congrats but I'll warn you that when a company says "all the OT you want" it means they'll be hounding you constantly begging you to come in and do an extra 12. It will be your day off and you're on your way up the mountain in perfect weather and have the animal you want sighted so I'm suggesting very strongly that you lose your phone the instant you get off the clock.
Worked for one of them "all the OT you want" companies and bruddah it was sweet alright. Ever get a check for a 168-hour week? 128 HOURS of OT. lol

One day in early January the district manager called me into his office. he was displeased, and had a scowl on his face. He sat me down and asked me if I was aware that I'd made more money than he did last year. I said, "it does not surprise me. I work a whole lot more OT than you do boss". :o

Make that money while you're young Rex. It gets rougher when you hit about 45-ish.

I'll only worry about the phone calls from the beginning of October till the end of November. After that, I don't give a shit lol. More money for guns!
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Deltaman wrote:
R. Chapman wrote:

Congrats on the new job Rex :beer: Three 12's is a sweet gig, especially when hunting season kicks in!!!!

Yes it is! Thanks! :beer:
R. Chapman

Postby aunt betty » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:24 pm

team216 wrote:Image

Got all that mess cleaned out, blind goes on tomorrow and I'll spend the next few nights gassing it. Been watching the geese this last week at work in the morning has me itching

Nice lookin garage.
aunt betty

Postby aunt betty » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Been waiting a while to get these done.
Cute little round honeycombs.
13913652_303801659972702_2170656117073935778_o.jpg
aunt betty

Postby Goldfish » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:05 am

You sell the honey like that? Or if not, what are they?
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby aunt betty » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:31 am

Goldfish wrote:You sell the honey like that? Or if not, what are they?

Yeah. It's honey. Here's the dribble it spews on the side of the package. ;)

"This honey, and example of nature's purest and most perfect sweet, has not been altered in any way, having been distilled from nectar and put into it's own container by the bees themselves. Use it on biscuits, muffins, toast, cereals, fruit, sandwiches-- or eat it plain, as wholesome candy. The delicate wax may be eaten too or chewed like gum."
aunt betty

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Fuck DMVs
image.jpeg
R. Chapman

Postby R. Chapman » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:23 pm

image.jpeg
R. Chapman

Postby aunt betty » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Rex read up some on photography and your pictures will get way better. I mean if you want to impress us.
Learn what "the rule of thirds" is and start thinking about lighting and that sort of thing.
I'm sure what you were trying to capture was magnificent but try harder little buddy.

Oh yeah..."rotate" is in your phone. ;)
aunt betty

Postby team216 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:03 am

Got the blind back on the boat. Suprised after cutting it in half it kept it's shape for the most part. Grassed up with the green I had. I'll cut come cattails and such on the 31st. Next project will be the decoys being cleaned and touched up. Really happy I went with raffia this year instead of the 6 truck loads of cattails.

team216

Postby team216 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:06 am

aunt betty wrote:
team216 wrote:Image

Nice lookin garage.

Thanks AB, it has been a fun project. Still alot more to go but it's a good start. The insulation has made a huge difference in the amount of time I can spend out there. Looking forward to getting feathers on the floor in September.
team216

Postby Goldfish » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:29 am

aunt betty wrote:

"This honey, and example of nature's purest and most perfect sweet, has not been altered in any way, having been distilled from nectar and put into it's own container by the bees themselves. Use it on biscuits, muffins, toast, cereals, fruit, sandwiches-- or eat it plain, as wholesome candy. The delicate wax may be eaten too or chewed like gum."

So, not only do you not have to harvest the honey to bottle it, you charge more for "pure unaltered" honey.

You slick S.O.B. I like it.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby aunt betty » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:12 am

Goldfish wrote:
aunt betty wrote:

So, not only do you not have to harvest the honey to bottle it, you charge more for "pure unaltered" honey.

You slick S.O.B. I like it.

Yeah. It's one of them things but people are starting to get educated about what they eat.
In general the more you process a food product the less tasty and nutritious it gets.
This means that honey in the comb is the best you can get. It's better for you and tastes better too.
Raw unfiltered local honey gets top dollar.
People search me out for it.
Just yesterday we sold a bottle to a woman who wants to stock her health food store with my honey. I'm not doing it tho. Tax number and all that crap scares me. The last time my grandson went to his eye doctor the kids gave him a honey bear to hand to the doc. That doc bought 24 more bears and handed them out to his staff. We sell a lot of honey.

When you extract honey it gets whirled and the honey drips out in droplets that get flung thru the air. You can literally smell the flavors escaping. Here is my extractor. It looks rusty and bad but I painted it with this clear food-grade epoxy paint that coated everything with a nice thick layer of clear. It's aok but looks sort of nasty.
It's older than me I think.
20150709_084115.jpg
aunt betty

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind