The Offical WFF BS Thread!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Goldfish » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Westie25 wrote:I need/want something catchy but just keep drawing blanks.

Does your area/hometown have any sort of nickname? What are you guys known for?

Flightstopper wrote:If you do go into welding get all the TIG you can. It's much cleaner, don't get popped with slag all the time running down your pant legs and back. It is also where the money is at. If you are going to this medical company it will be all TIG and will require highly skilled welders.

They teach you for 6 weeks before you get hired on, and it's mainly TIG. I have to figure that will at least give me better life skills than paper pushing in a real estate department. I like building stuff, always have.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:05 pm

If there was ever a sign that a guy was still a bachelor I think an old GA flag hanging in the bedroom would be it.

uploadfromtaptalk1339535164058.jpg

Sent from your honey hole.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Goldfish wrote:Does your area/hometown have any sort of nickname? What are you guys known for?

I'm not too awfully proud to claim Memphis. I'm actually from the sticks 25 miles north of Memphis. No nicknames really come to mind.
Westie25

Postby Goldfish » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:18 pm

Westie25 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:Does your area/hometown have any sort of nickname? What are you guys known for?

I'm not too awfully proud to claim Memphis. I'm actually from the sticks 25 miles north of Memphis. No nicknames really come to mind.

In The Sticks Game Calls ? Not that 901 was limiting your clientell area, considering when googled the first 3 things that came up were tequila, wiki about your area code and a night club, but can give a more "speaks to me" feel.

I have a feeling that asking others about a name to call your company, would be like asking others what they think of what you are going to name your child. Someone will always have something bad to say about whatever name you were picking, so just don't tell anyone what you are going with and run with it.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm

You're right. I would think you would a google search of "duck calls" to pull up something on our calls. If it ever got that big. Good point.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:24 pm

It's slow tonight, where is everyone?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Just hanging out tonight about to polish off the flask. Go home tomorrow finally.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Flightstopper wrote:Just hanging out tonight about to polish off the flask. Go home tomorrow finally.

It's slow over on DHC too.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm at work. Go me.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Olly wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:Just hanging out tonight about to polish off the flask. Go home tomorrow finally.

That welding thread came out of nowhere. No need to chime in by the time I got there :lol: I also see they get the jiggle ass and not us?? Priorities
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
Olly wrote:

That welding thread came out of nowhere. No need to chime in by the time I got there :lol: I also see they get the jiggle ass and not us?? Priorities

My 1000 here will be wayyyy better and I think I've been on every duck hunting fan page on Facebook and plastered our link all over them. :lol: :lol:
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:26 pm

Olly wrote:
Flightstopper wrote:
Olly wrote:[quote="Flightstopper"]Just hanging out tonight about to polish off the flask. Go home tomorrow finally.

My 1000 here will be wayyyy better and I think I've been on every duck hunting fan page on Facebook and plastered our link all over them. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I'll be waiting.

Damn, out of whiskey now what to do with my life?
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Got off work at 10. Have to pick momma up from the airport. Her flight got delayed almost an hour. So I'm just sitting in the quik trip (local gas station chain) parking lot having a dip and drinking some sweet tea. Man their are some characters that show up here at this hour. I think 2 guys almost got in a fight a few mins ago...
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Olly wrote:It's slow tonight, where is everyone?

I was in the back yard planting a small garden with the kiddos, I figured yall missed me.

Flightstopper wrote: I also see they get the jiggle ass and not us?? Priorities

I hope you watch it this time, I think you'll like it.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Where is erry body?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:22 am

3legged_lab wrote:
Olly wrote:It's slow tonight, where is everyone?

I was in the back yard planting a small garden with the kiddos, I figured yall missed me.

Flightstopper wrote: I also see they get the jiggle ass and not us?? Priorities

I hope you watch it this time, I think you'll like it.

Wrong kinda jiggle that's scurry! No woman should move like that. Don't have enough service out here anyways.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:17 am

MMhmmmmmm hasbrowns and bacon. Good morning WFF!
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:19 am

I had 2 sausage biscuits. They never have the hash brown casserole ready when I'm there. It's my most favorite they have.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:24 am

Westie25 wrote:I had 2 sausage biscuits. They never have the hash brown casserole ready when I'm there. It's my most favorite they have.

We have a galley on base here that is pretty good. Although the civilian cook is kinda a weirdo, he never gives me enough food and one time I asked if I could just buy two plates and he said no he needed enough for everyone. I don't see why he would care, if he sells his whole meal to one guy he's still making the same money.
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 am

We have a large breakroom and I can eat and pretty much do what I want. I just never have groceries at home to bring in.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:26 am

Hey at least we're big enough to have our first spammers join up this morning. Jot to test out the ban hammmer :lol:
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Olly wrote:Hey at least we're big enough to have our first spammers join up this morning. Jot to test out the ban hammmer :lol:

That's what you get for plastering the name everywhere, lol
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Olly wrote:Hey at least we're big enough to have our first spammers join up this morning. Jot to test out the ban hammmer :lol:

That's what you get for plastering the name everywhere, lol

Haha remember those words when we're big!
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:01 pm

If y'all have any spare time for Facebook there's a fella on the Dhc open page that would love to hear your thoughts on Nickelback.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Not a member of that group.
Olly
WFF Administrator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:07 pm

It's open. There's also a better one. I'd add you but don't know your name
Westie25

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 pm

398896_424723054217442_1194572047_n.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Olly wrote:
398896_424723054217442_1194572047_n.jpg

The statistic holds true! :lol: :lol:
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

WFF almost has 250 posts

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:21 pm

I'd so like to get to know her.
Westie25

Postby Goldfish » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 am

I only see 2 statistics there
Goldfish

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind