Jehler?

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Jehler?

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Where did ya go? We miss you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: Jehler?

Postby JGUN » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:24 pm

I just stopped over to his house and he's tied up with a gag ball in his mouth and all the midgets are gone out of the basement.:shock:
JGUN

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Yeah, where's he been?
assateague

Jehler?

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

assateague wrote:Yeah, where's he been?

Boycotting until you know who is banned, I think.
I refuse to play any sport that considers water a "hazard".
TNAL45

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Ahhhh.

Speaking of boycotts, I need to get back on the CI before my wife divorces me, but I just don't want to. That whole episode left a very bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.
Last edited by assateague on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
assateague

Jehler?

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm

TheDude wrote:

Fo sho
Westie25

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm

TheDude wrote:

You can just say my name.... :o
duckkillerclyde

Jehler?

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

assateague wrote:Ahhhh.

Speaking of boycotts, I need to get back on the CI before my wife divorces me, but I just don't want to. That whole episode left a very bad taste in my mouth, so to speak.

Worse than the ATM call thread?
TNAL45

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Nothing to compare it to, thank you! :lol:
assateague

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:49 pm

TheDude wrote:

Ugh

Sent from Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Jehler?

Postby TNAL45 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Olly wrote:
TheDude wrote:

Ugh

Sent from Tapatalk

Don't shoot the messenger. Haven't seen DT back either.
TNAL45

Jehler?

Postby Redbeard » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:45 pm

JGUN wrote:I just stopped over to his house and he's tied up with a gag ball in his mouth and all the midgets are gone out of the basement.:shock:

should put out an APB
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Bufflehead » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:52 pm

TheDude wrote: Haven't seen DT back either.
he's probably in jail for beating the crap out of a cop that walked across his lawn
Bufflehead

Postby huntall6 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

TheDude wrote:
Olly wrote:
TheDude wrote:

Ugh

Sent from Tapatalk

Don't shoot the messenger. Haven't seen DT back either.

He is the reason why I usually end up getting disgusted and putting my phone down instead of posting. I think I will join jehler on the boycott.
Redbeard wrote:Buy not when. I hit that damne pole

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Big dick cakes are delicious!
huntall6

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:52 pm

No offense to anyone, but how old are we, seriously? If you don't like someone, foe them and you don't have to worry about it, end of story. Why make a big deal over nothing. I commend Olly for not punishing someone who hasn't done anything against the rules on this site. I don't know duckkillerclyde in any way other than what he has posted here on this site, and I wouldn't leave if I had a strong dislike for him. I would just simply ignore him. I don't get what is so hard about that.

I'm not gonna boycott my local grocery store because a guy I don't like shops there.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:No offense to anyone, but how old are we, seriously? If you don't like someone, foe them and you don't have to worry about it, end of story. Why make a big deal over nothing. I commend Olly for not punishing someone who hasn't done anything against the rules on this site. I don't know duckkillerclyde in any way other than what he has posted here on this site, and I wouldn't leave if I had a strong dislike for him. I would just simply ignore him. I don't get what is so hard about that.

I'm not gonna boycott my local grocery store because a guy I don't like shops there.

Thanks for understanding, it's a hard place to be. I don't like my friends and members leaving over one guy but I keep wondering how they would want me to handle it if everyone were against them.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bufflehead » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:No offense to anyone, but how old are we, seriously? If you don't like someone, foe them and you don't have to worry about it, end of story. Why make a big deal over nothing. I commend Olly for not punishing someone who hasn't done anything against the rules on this site. I would just simply ignore him. I don't get what is so hard about that.

:thumbsup:

i took out the part about not knowing him other than this site
Bufflehead

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Bufflehead wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:No offense to anyone, but how old are we, seriously? If you don't like someone, foe them and you don't have to worry about it, end of story. Why make a big deal over nothing. I commend Olly for not punishing someone who hasn't done anything against the rules on this site. I would just simply ignore him. I don't get what is so hard about that.

I get what you're saying.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Olly wrote:
Bufflehead wrote:

I get what you're saying.

In this case Olly, really sucks to be you. All being said, it looks better if you do whats right, rather than do whats wanted.

I joined DHC after he was banned, I think anyways, so I never saw any of his posts, or bothered to even search them.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:
In this case Olly, really sucks to be you. All being said, it looks better if you do whats right, rather than do whats wanted.

I joined DHC after he was banned, I think anyways, so I never saw any of his posts, or bothered to even search them.

Yup, I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Olly wrote:
Eric Haynes wrote:

Yup, I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't.

But hey, I know I'm not a large voice here, or any site for that matter, but I enjoy it here and think you are doing a great job. Think there was 20 memebers when I came here, and it's over 4 times that now in a couple weeks. Has a lot of potential! That and you gave us a HI and DIY forum so thats pretty unique. :thumbsup:
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:18 pm

I always want to have personal contact with every member here and if you guys want something that will benefit the forum I'd never turn it down. Glad you enjoy it here!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Jehler?

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:41 pm

How much personal contact we talking here? I may have to reassess...

:lol:
assateague

Postby Olly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 pm

You know I'm always willing to go that extra mile :lol:

Sent from Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Bufflehead » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:05 pm

assateague wrote:How much personal contact we talking here? I may have to reassess...

Bufflehead

Postby 3legged_lab » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Reassess?.... Or oblige?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Jehler?

Postby assateague » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Ironic that a thread titled "Jehler" turned ghey! :lol: He's the one with the rules as I remember!
assateague

Jehler?

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Question is where does he take the hijack from here?
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby huntfishnv » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:23 am

Did I miss something or does Jehler really just hate Clyde that much?
huntfishnv

Jehler?

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 am

Yes to all
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Next

Return to The Blind