The Spoony Brothers

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: The Spoony Brothers

Postby PorkChop » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:51 pm

plainsman wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:Ahahahaha...
Plainsman and Jimmy...the Spoony Brothers. :lol:

You reap what you sow!

Like I always tell my wife some people need good attention, some people need bad attention, and some people just need attention and they will do whatever they can to get that attention.

it’s like a never ending story and it’s not even entertaining!

lol...rehashing a ten yr. old post screams "needy" :D

Yup and the shame of the matter is the guy is a wealth of information and if applied in the right places can actually be entertaining/funny but unfortunately most times he’s like the heckler in a crowd when you go see a comedian. Can’t let the comedian be the star he has to try to take over the show. It’s a huge detractor!! I have learned to look past the thread derailments but digging up this post for the reasons that it was dug up is just dumb. One side or the other is going to have to start taking the highroad. Otherwise the fire will continue to burn.

Thing is...he gets ragdolled so often and doesn't get the hint.... I don't know what to say..... his crap gets tiresome...no wonder he's worn out his welcome everywhere else.... seems this is the only "somewhat" major forum that allows him to post his jibberish. He's like clouds....when they go away, it's a better day :D

Unless you are walleye fishing! I prefer cloudy days when I fish for walleye!
PorkChop

Postby PorkChop » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:54 pm

And like I said you can go to his profile and you can click “FOE” and then you will never see another one of his posts past, present or future.
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:16 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Unless you are walleye fishing! I prefer cloudy days when I fish for walleye!

same...and dusk works best for my....rippin' bright spoons nails them
plainsman

Postby plainsman » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:18 pm

PorkChop wrote:And like I said you can go to his profile and you can click “FOE” and then you will never see another one of his posts past, present or future.

Nope...not giving him that luxury of not being ragdolled....he yaps...he deserves what's coming to him :beer:
plainsman

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 am

The bus was long.
It had a fence to cage off the back.
We'd put our hard hats on backwards and made weird faces at school because nobody knew what we were.
They thought we were retarded.
In reality it's a construction class.
The cage was for the tools.. :thumbsup:
Short bus...lol

You can block a member by using that foe button?
How did I not know this?
If you friend a member it does what?
I've got followers still from dhc somehow.
One called me to find my phone when I sent out an sos on the refuge. These internet sites do some weird shit if you let them.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:27 am

Ahahahahaha ...thanks PorkChop
Screenshot_20220807-052644_Chrome.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:22 am

No idea if you hit the friend button
PorkChop

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:24 am

plainsman wrote:Nope...not giving him that luxury of not being ragdolled....he yaps...he deserves what's coming to him :beer:

He craves attention and you crave something to bitch about, it's "a match made in heaven".
Rick

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:25 am

PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:Ahahahaha...
Plainsman and Jimmy...the Spoony Brothers. :lol:

You reap what you sow!

Like I always tell my wife some people need good attention, some people need bad attention, and some people just need attention and they will do whatever they can to get that attention.

it’s like a never ending story and it’s not even entertaining!

lol...rehashing a ten yr. old post screams "needy" :D

Yup and the shame of the matter is the guy is a wealth of information and if applied in the right places can actually be entertaining/funny but unfortunately most times he’s like the heckler in a crowd when you go see a comedian. Can’t let the comedian be the star he has to try to take over the show. It’s a huge detractor!! I have learned to look past the thread derailments but digging up this post for the reasons that it was dug up is just dumb. One side or the other is going to have to start taking the highroad. Otherwise the fire will continue to burn.

I miss Jim.
Nobody listens to Jim tho.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:30 am

50/50
Rick

Postby PorkChop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:48 am

Rick wrote:
plainsman wrote:Nope...not giving him that luxury of not being ragdolled....he yaps...he deserves what's coming to him :beer:

He craves attention and you crave something to bitch about, it's "a match made in heaven".

Ying and yang! :lol:
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:58 am

Rick wrote:

lol...fact being I'd much prefer he wasn't here to bitch about...get my drift? I'd rather have nothing to bitch about :qh: than deal with his childish idiocy everyday
plainsman

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:01 am

Horse shit, if you weren't anxious to complain about something, you'd ignore him.
Rick

Postby PorkChop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:03 am

Just a hunch but given some of the stuff he has posted to include threats and he has not been banned yet I’m guessing he won’t be. So I would say your only option at this point is to hit that For button
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:06 am

Rick wrote:Horse shit, if you weren't anxious to complain about something, you'd ignore him.

Like I said....no free pass for talking behind backs...which he likes to do....you know, Hall?
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:13 am

It’s just like at the Fuge. He was never banned. He asked to have his account closed. The fudge didn’t care about him but all his posts and replies and the traffic he generated equals money for them. That’s why when they delete posts they never really delete them. They put them in a hidden forum that only the moderators can see. Doing that the numbers never change. Their double standards over there is why I left. They would let aunt Betty get away with a lot of stuff that other people couldn’t. Just like a lot of the crap that Paul in Kansas posts. The F bomb was never allowed and still is not allowed. And supposedly any veiled use of it is not allowed. Go look how many times Grif has put no forking way and fork off and fork this and fork that. Never gets deleted. But you go read the rules and the use of cursewords is not allowed nor is the use of veiled cursewords. So like also when numerous people there put chit instead of shit that is supposedly not allowed. Pay attention who gets away with it and pay attention who’s post got deleted.

Anyways had he not asked to have his account to be closed he would still be posting his crap. I put him on ignore over there. Have not done it here yet. Besides dealing with you and Jimmy he seems to be a bit calmer here and if you pick through the garbage every once a while you’ll find a useful nugget.
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:35 am

PorkChop wrote:It’s just like at the Fuge. He was never banned. He asked to have his account closed. The fudge didn’t care about him but all his posts and replies and the traffic he generated equals money for them. That’s why when they delete posts they never really delete them. They put them in a hidden forum that only the moderators can see. Doing that the numbers never change. Their double standards over there is why I left. They would let aunt Betty get away with a lot of stuff that other people couldn’t. Just like a lot of the crap that Paul in Kansas posts. The F bomb was never allowed and still is not allowed. And supposedly any veiled use of it is not allowed. Go look how many times Grif has put no forking way and fork off and fork this and fork that. Never gets deleted. But you go read the rules and the use of cursewords is not allowed nor is the use of veiled cursewords. So like also when numerous people there put chit instead of shit that is supposedly not allowed. Pay attention who gets away with it and pay attention who’s post got deleted.

Anyways had he not asked to have his account to be closed he would still be posting his crap. I put him on ignore over there. Have not done it here yet. Besides dealing with you and Jimmy he seems to be a bit calmer here and if you pick through the garbage every once a while you’ll find a useful nugget.

double standards and paid off mods are a huge issue at the fuge, as witnessed by all, I agree with you on that for a fact! Also a fact, betty is the most ignored and despised member they've ever had! He couldn't handle the heat so now he came here to spew his rubbish and gets away with it....so far....eventually the novelty will wear off and the end result will be the same....it just takes time. People will stop coming to this site because of him and his fake accounts ... they'll tire of picking through the junk and just say "Screw it, it's a waste of time", Wait and see...it'll be more harm than good, as always!
plainsman

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am

plainsman wrote:Like I said....no free pass for talking behind backs...which he likes to do....you know, Hall?

Hard to imagine caring, but if you need an excuse, run with it.
Rick

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:56 am

Rick wrote:
plainsman wrote:Like I said....no free pass for talking behind backs...which he likes to do....you know, Hall?

good to know you don't care about talking behind backs!!
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:59 am

plainsman wrote:
Rick wrote:

Honestly I don’t care about people talking behind my back. Got over that along time ago. Whether you do great things or whether you do bad things people will always talk about you behind your back. It’s just the way this life goes.
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:03 am

PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:
Rick wrote:

Honestly I don’t care about people talking behind my back. Got over that along time ago. Whether you do great things or whether you do bad things people will always talk about you behind your back. It’s just the way this life goes.

true enough, but I'm also of the mind set that if your gonna yup behind my back, you should also have the nads to do it to my face! Know what I mean? :beer:
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:35 am

plainsman wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:
Rick wrote:

true enough, but I'm also of the mind set that if your gonna yup behind my back, you should also have the nads to do it to my face! Know what I mean? :beer:

Pretty safe to say majority of the people that talk behind your back would never do it to your face because more times than not you’ll never know that they were talking about you. there is a lot of safety with talking crap on a duckhunting forum but as some have found out in the past that does not always hold true and sometimes you have to pay for your sins. Know what I mean? :beer:
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:41 am

PorkChop wrote:Pretty safe to say majority of the people that talk behind your back would never do it to your face because more times than not you’ll never know that they were talking about you. there is a lot of safety with talking crap on a duckhunting forum but as some have found out in the past that does not always hold true and sometimes you have to pay for your sins. Know what I mean? :beer:

Yup...karma in action can be a wonderful thing :thumbsup:
plainsman

Postby Rick » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:46 am

plainsman wrote:good to know you don't care about talking behind backs!!

Wear yourself out..
Rick

Postby plainsman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:56 am

Rick wrote:
plainsman wrote:good to know you don't care about talking behind backs!!

Wear yourself out..

lol....I forgot, you were one of betty's biggest chearleaders on the 'fuge...thanks for the reminder :thumbsup:
plainsman

Postby Anotherone » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:10 am

And all this time I thought I was Aunt Betty’s biggest cheerleader. You sure can ruin a guy’s unproductive day at work, thanks pounder.
Anotherone

Postby Rick » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:31 am

Anotherone wrote:And all this time I thought I was Aunt Betty’s biggest cheerleader. You sure can ruin a guy’s unproductive day at work, thanks pounder.

I'm not selfish, we can share the honors.
Rick

Postby plainsman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:12 am

Anotherone wrote:And all this time I thought I was Aunt Betty’s biggest cheerleader. You sure can ruin a guy’s unproductive day at work, thanks pounder.

lmao...keep working on that :thumbsup:...you block me with 1 account but not your second...you are precious :lol:
plainsman

Postby Anotherone » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:36 am

My precious…
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Anotherone

Postby plainsman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:47 am

Anotherone wrote:My precious…

it definitely suits you...got anymore 10 year old threads you wanna bring up, ya know, just for attention and padding your post count?
plainsman

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind