Looks like I'm staying in for another 4

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Looks like I'm staying in for another 4

Postby jehler » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Olly wrote:Savannah, GA
Mobile, AL
Orlando, FL
Tampa, FL
Louisville, KY
Atlanta(1), GA
Atlanta(2), GA
Houston, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Portsmouth, VA

Those are my top 10 picks on the list that just came out this morning. The others were all California and the north east.

don't take this the wrong way olly, but if those are the tip ten you picked you are geographically challenged! Most of those places are land locked, why not the left coast?

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:19 pm

jehler wrote:
Olly wrote:Savannah, GA
Mobile, AL
Orlando, FL
Tampa, FL
Louisville, KY
Atlanta(1), GA
Atlanta(2), GA
Houston, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Portsmouth, VA

Those are my top 10 picks on the list that just came out this morning. The others were all California and the north east.

don't take this the wrong way olly, but if those are the tip ten you picked you are geographically challenged! Most of those places are land locked, why not the left coast?

Sasquatch hunting expert

Geographically challenged? Recruiting offices aren't all by the ocean. :lol: I didn't just randomly pull the cities out of a hat. Those are some of what I was given to choose from.

And I don't like the left coast.

Sent using Tapatalk

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Tampa has lots of rich horny Jewish girls FYI

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:30 pm

jehler wrote:Tampa has lots of rich horny Jewish girls FYI

Sasquatch hunting expert

Sounds like a winner to me.

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm starting to realize I'm going to miss all this public land and federal water up here in the U.P. Been researching the places on the list all afternoon and part of the research is learning about the duck hunting there (obviously).
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Florida isn't too bad for ducks, if you can handle the heat. Ga, I don't k ow about that. Oklahoma would be goo I think?

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:23 pm

jehler wrote:Florida isn't too bad for ducks, if you can handle the heat. Ga, I don't k ow about that. Oklahoma would be goo I think?

Sasquatch hunting expert

GA is lacking in the duck department, I don't know about OK either yet still doing some reading.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Olly wrote:
jehler wrote:Florida isn't too bad for ducks, if you can handle the heat. Ga, I don't k ow about that. Oklahoma would be goo I think?

Sasquatch hunting expert

GA is lacking in the duck department, I don't know about OK either yet still doing some reading.

OK is a sleeper, examine it close :thumbsup:
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby jehler » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 pm

I lived east of Orlando in Titusville for 12 years or so, not a bad area, different but lots of fed property. I'd look into the regs closely. I was an outlaw when I loved there, neve read them

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:30 pm

jehler wrote:I lived east of Orlando in Titusville for 12 years or so, not a bad area, different but lots of fed property. I'd look into the regs closely. I was an outlaw when I loved there, neve read them

Sasquatch hunting expert

I'm staring at the map of Orlando right now it's looking better and better.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby benelliquackstacker » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
Olly wrote:

Sasquatch hunting expert

OK is a sleeper, examine it close :thumbsup:

I have to agree.. you want ducks and geese out of your choices. Look no further than Oklahoma. Plenty of public land, hunting along the Red River can be epic. If it were me in all honesty, Oklahoma would be my first choice hands down.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Thats right pilgrim were here to kill your women and rape your horses- Bootlipkiller (bootliplicker)
benelliquackstacker

Postby jehler » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I can give you a run down on florida but it will be 15 years dated, nothing changes there though

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby capt1972 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:19 pm

jehler wrote:I can give you a run down on florida but it will be 15 years dated, nothing changes there though

Sasquatch hunting expert

especially the gators! I would not use a dog.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 am

Ok has tons of birds and he's spot on with the Red River.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 am

Yea but living in Oklahoma City with its 1.2 million population doesn't sound that awesome....

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby benelliquackstacker » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

You dont neccessarily have to live in downtown... The out skirts arent bad. Just take the plunge.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Thats right pilgrim were here to kill your women and rape your horses- Bootlipkiller (bootliplicker)
benelliquackstacker

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm

You shoulda picked the west coast. You woulda loved our free love hippie chicks
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

I lived in Petaluma for 9 months back in 08'.

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Olly wrote:I lived in Petaluma for 9 months back in 08'.

Sent using Tapatalk

good looking women there, but too uppity for me there. Shoulda come farther north
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Olly wrote:I lived in Petaluma for 9 months back in 08'.

Sent using Tapatalk

good looking women there, but too uppity for me there. Shoulda come farther north

There were a bunch of spots in California but the most northern was San Fransisco. If there was something in your area or Oregon I might have put it down.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby 3legged_lab » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Do they still teach you the old 'shanghai' method of recruiting? Get em drunked up and sign on the line, then throw em on a boat before the hangover kicks in?
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby jehler » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:41 pm

San Fran is freaking awesome

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Redbeard » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 pm

jehler wrote:San Fran is freaking awesome

Sasquatch hunting expert

it's now a freak show and the root of all that is evil
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 am

No way. If someone put a gun to my head, and told me I HAD to live in a city, it'd be San Fran in a heart beat.
assateague

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:54 am

assateague wrote:No way. If someone put a gun to my head, and told me I HAD to live in a city, it'd be San Fran in a heart beat.

Why?

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 am

Despite the liberal nonsense, San Fran is the most unique city I've ever been to, has a ton of history, interesting architecture, and is just a fun place to be. It has a good "vibe" would be about the best way I could put it.
assateague

Postby Olly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 am

I felt the opposite way about the city. I did not like it or its people, ran into some of the rudest people in my life there.

Maybe if I hadn't been so busy with training and I could have gone further north where Red hails from I might not be so anti left coast.

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 am

Very good vibe, you can go anywhere anytime with a Bart card, there are so many freaks that even a guy like me is way normal. The food is amazing, it's a port town always fresh everything. Cost of living is high, the pay scale is higher there though, that might screw you as a military guy though. You can be out of the city and into the mountains or to badass seashores in an hour.

Sasquatch hunting expert
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Redbeard » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 am

assateague wrote:No way. If someone put a gun to my head, and told me I HAD to live in a city, it'd be San Fran in a heart beat.

if someone put a gun to my head and told me I HAD to live in San Fran, I'd reach up and pull the trigger myself
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 am

Olly wrote:I felt the opposite way about the city. I did not like it or its people, ran into some of the rudest people in my life there.

Maybe if I hadn't been so busy with training and I could have gone further north where Red hails from I might not be so anti left coast.

Sent using Tapatalk

you'd be surprised how conservative California can be. We're a leader in agriculture and oil. Farmers and roughnecks aren't lefties. Unfortunately when folks think of California, L.A and San Fran are the first to pop into their minds
Redbeard

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind