blonde suicide

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

blonde suicide

Postby huntall6 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 pm

an old blonde lady had just lost her husband of 30 years. she was soo distraught that she decides to end her life to rejoin her husband. she decides that it would be fitting to shoot herself through the heart. the only problem is, she has no idea where her heart really is! so she calls up her sister (a brunette) and asks. her sister says "its just below your left breast."
the next day, the sister gets a call from the ER saying her sister has come in and wants you to come to the hospital. the sister asked "OMG, is everything OK?" the hospital said "yes she is fine, she is just very angry that you told her her heart is under her left breast." sister says "why is she angry about that?" the hospital says "because she shot herself in the knee trying to shoot herself through the heart."
Redbeard wrote:Buy not when. I hit that damne pole

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Big dick cakes are delicious!
huntall6

Re: blonde suicide

Postby Goldfish » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:47 am

eeeewwwwwwwwwww.

I thought this was going to be the scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool joke. Or the wave at her hangin in a tree joke. Or the (insert pretty much any blonde joke here).
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Return to The Blind