Aggregate?

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Aggregate?

Postby benelliquackstacker » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 am

On the LDWF website it states there are limits and then possesion in the aggregate.... My question is what does "in the aggregate" mean??? Sorry if its a dumb question to you guys, but I just never understood what it meant, I have always just stayed within my bag limits and never understood the aggregate meaning.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Thats right pilgrim were here to kill your women and rape your horses- Bootlipkiller (bootliplicker)
benelliquackstacker

Re: Aggregate?

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:03 am

It is another wauy of saying"all together" or "all added together"
In Aggregate would be like if you hunt one place and then another in the same day, you still only get the total of one daily limit.
You hunt one parish and shoot 3 birds, you only get to shoot your other 2 birds in the other parish , if the limit is 5.
The same applies to going between Flyways except that there may be different limits, in which case the total(in aggregate) may not exceed the higher limit. You can shoot 4 birds in the Central flyway and then move to the Pacific Flyway and shoot 3 more to make 7 to make the daily limit of the Pac Flyway, 7 birds in aggregate(all together). As long as not more than 5 (or whatever the daily limit is) are from the Central Flyway.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
An aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.
QH's Paw

Re: Aggregate?

Postby benelliquackstacker » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 am

Thank you Paw... Now I understand it. I didnt realize it was that simple.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Thats right pilgrim were here to kill your women and rape your horses- Bootlipkiller (bootliplicker)
benelliquackstacker

Return to The Blind