Stupid People

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Stupid People

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 pm

You people have any stupid people where y'all live?

I was at the convienence mart the other day waiting in line to pay for my sodypop, This ol douchebag in front of me bought some crap and had to come up with $2.98. This biach had $2 and started rummaging through her purse looking for 98 cents! Are you kidding me! She couldn't count for shit so I tried to help. One finger, two finger, three finger, four finger, what the heck comes after 4 fingers, use your thumb dumbass that equals 5. So she keeps digging while counting with her fingers out loud and glaring at me for trying to help! This purse must have had had some sort of a freakin basement, she went elbow deep into a 6 inch purse! Everything she owns is on the counter, my ice is melting in my dang sodypop, the sun is going down, there is a line behind us laughing their arses off, the counter help has changed shifts, come on lady hurry the F up! Then she does it! She pulls out another one dollar bill! Are you freaking kidding me! I wasted 15 minutes of my life watching your sorry ass try to count and you pull out another dollar! All this to not get 2 pennies back in change! I had to go home and take a dang nap to get over it!
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Re: Stupid People

Postby broccoli » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I work at a feed store right now and I feel you. Saturday I had a guy come in and ask me of I could hold a bag of corn for him until the first of the month and I told no I couldn't and the dude pulled a crisp $20 out of his wallet had about 3 more in there I was just thinking are you kidding me
broccoli

Postby Olly » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:23 pm

broccoli wrote:I work at a feed store right now and I feel you. Saturday I had a guy come in and ask me of I could hold a bag of corn for him until the first of the month and I told no I couldn't and the dude pulled a crisp $20 out of his wallet had about 3 more in there I was just thinking are you kidding me

How much was the bag of corn?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby broccoli » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:03 pm

$11.50
broccoli

Postby blackrhino » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Shit corns $12.00 a bag here and seems to go up every week.
blackrhino

Postby broccoli » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Yeah it's not cheap by any means. Soy beans are outrageous too
broccoli

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:05 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:You people have any stupid people where y'all live?

I was at the convienence mart the other day waiting in line to pay for my sodypop, This ol douchebag in front of me bought some crap and had to come up with $2.98. This biach had $2 and started rummaging through her purse looking for 98 cents! Are you kidding me! She couldn't count for shit so I tried to help. One finger, two finger, three finger, four finger, what the heck comes after 4 fingers, use your thumb dumbass that equals 5. So she keeps digging while counting with her fingers out loud and glaring at me for trying to help! This purse must have had had some sort of a freakin basement, she went elbow deep into a 6 inch purse! Everything she owns is on the counter, my ice is melting in my dang sodypop, the sun is going down, there is a line behind us laughing their arses off, the counter help has changed shifts, come on lady hurry the F up! Then she does it! She pulls out another one dollar bill! Are you freaking kidding me! I wasted 15 minutes of my life watching your sorry ass try to count and you pull out another dollar! All this to not get 2 pennies back in change! I had to go home and take a dang nap to get over it!

your fault for wasting 15 minutes of your life in line. I woulda put soda on the counter and walked out after a minute it two. I've done similar stuff many times

What kinda soda did ya get...grape?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Redbeard wrote:

your fault for wasting 15 minutes of your life in line. I woulda put soda on the counter and walked out after a minute it two. I've done similar stuff many times

Grape Nehi, How did ya know?
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby assateague » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Ok, Radar.
assateague

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Redbeard wrote:

How about the time you tried to beat up the "G dang burger punk", all because he told you they were out of 'liter-a-cola'?

You know he spit in your burger that day.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Grape Nehi, How did ya know?

call it a hunch
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:02 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

How about the time you tried to beat up the "G dang burger punk", all because he told you they were out of 'liter-a-cola'?

I'll never live that moment down
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

I'll never live that moment down

I even have it on video.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 pm

When I was 22 I worked in a mini-mart. One night a guy came in so drunk he could barely walk and looking for a fight. He got some beer and came up to the counter. He was so angry with me and the world, I was afraid that he was going to come over the counter at me. Luckily he paid for his beer and gas and stumbled back to his car. Unfortunately for him, he paid with a check, so I called Highway Patrol and gave them his name, address, telephone number, and drivers liscence number which were all on his check. :lol:
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Tiler_J wrote:When I was 22 I worked in a mini-mart. One night a guy came in so drunk he could barely walk and looking for a fight. He got some beer and came up to the counter. He was so angry with me and the world, I was afraid that he was going to come over the counter at me. Luckily he paid for his beer and gas and stumbled back to his car. Unfortunately for him, he paid with a check, so I called Highway Patrol and gave them his name, address, telephone number, and drivers liscence number which were all on his check. :lol:

probably a good idea since he was driving.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Tiler_J wrote:When I was 22 I worked in a mini-mart. One night a guy came in so drunk he could barely walk and looking for a fight. He got some beer and came up to the counter. He was so angry with me and the world, I was afraid that he was going to come over the counter at me. Luckily he paid for his beer and gas and stumbled back to his car. Unfortunately for him, he paid with a check, so I called Highway Patrol and gave them his name, address, telephone number, and drivers liscence number which were all on his check. :lol:

and you probably screwed up two trooper's coffee break
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 am

Redbeard wrote:

Or their masturbating while checking rpm's with a radar gun.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Goldfish » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 am

3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Or their game of words with friends
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Redbeard » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am

Goldfish wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

Or their game of words with friends

no I can masturbate while I play word with friends
Redbeard

Postby Goldfish » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:07 am

I feel so dirty
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 am

Thanks for that bit of info Red, now I jnow what is going on at the other end of our WWF games. I just hope you do not have a fellow trooper helping you out with a Dutch Rudder.
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby goodkarmarising » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 am

I see all kinds of people when I have garage sales.
goodkarmarising

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:09 pm

TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby goodkarmarising » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
goodkarmarising

Postby assateague » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby assateague » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:29 pm

When I get back to the house I have got to post the phone conversation I just overheard. I'm picking up my daughter at elementary school, and this woman, with a baby, who is also here every day picking up her kid decided she'd talk on speaker phone. This conversation DEFINITELY fits in this thread.
assateague

Postby assateague » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Sitting in elementary school lobby, lady and baby sitting on bench next to me. Phone rings (with some sort of speed metal ringtone). She answers, and puts it on speaker. Pay attention, as there are MANY stupid points in this tale.

"Hello, who is this"
"Wicomico Sheriff's Office, ma'am"
"Oh, because the number comes up as my husband's, but you're not my husband. Is he in trouble?"
"No, ma'am, this phone was found next to the road and we dialed the number which was listed as 'home' "
"How do you know this is his wife? Have I done something wrong?"
"No ma'am, we just wanted to let you know that this phone was turned in to us, and we have it down at the office on ________ street if you'd like to pick it up"
"How do I know you really found my husband's phone"
"(silence)...Because I'm calling you from it, ma'am"
"Well, let me ask you something- this isn't a trick is it?"
"Excuse me?"
"You know, sometimes you will call people with warrants and get them to come in and then arrest them"
"Do you have any outstanding warrants ma'am?"
"Not that I know of. I'll call my husband, he's in town now, and have him pick it up."
"(silence)...ma'am, I have his phone. I'm talking to you on it now. If you call him, you';re just going to get me"
"Well, I'm not coming down there to pick it up. He'll just have to get it"
And then she hung up. I felt like calling and telling them "hey, she's right here next to me at school" and finding out if there was any bounty. If it wasn't a trick, she certainly made it into one. There were at least 10 other parents within a 15 foot radius listening to this conversation. And that's why I illegally carry. Because these dumbass tweakers are everywhere anymore.
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Without a doubt, she's guilty of something. And not as stupid as you might think. Except for the part where she says she'll call her husband!
Redbeard

Postby Goldfish » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm

It never ceases to amaze me about how STUPID someone can be at life, yet knows so much about skirting law enforcement and sleezing off the system.
Goldfish

Postby assateague » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm going to tackle her and hogtie her tomorrow. She must be worth something to some bail bondsman. And she's not bad to look at, either, if she keeps her mouth closed.
assateague

Next

Return to The Blind