Stupid People

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Stupid People

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Video please, and you better dress up like Dog the bounty hunter. :thumbsup:
Who on here is good with Photoshop?
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby Redbeard » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:26 pm

jarbo03 wrote:Video please, and you better dress up like Dog the bounty hunter. :thumbsup:

I don't care if you catch her or not. Just dress up like Dog
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Flightstopper » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 pm

jarbo03 wrote:Video please, and you better dress up like Dog the bounty hunter. :thumbsup:

I might know a guy...
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby jarbo03 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Flightstopper wrote:

I might know a guy...

Get it done!
TAZ 2014-15 birds

Ducks: 57
Geese: 59
Pheasant: 4
Quail: 2
Prairie Chicken: 4
Dove: 168
jarbo03

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:32 am

Im sick of paying for a large fry at mcdonalds and getting what amounts to a medium fry in a large box. and the fries are cold and soggy. then a cold big mac to go along with it. theres a reason these people work at fast food places.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby jehler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:59 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Im sick of paying for a large fry at mcdonalds and getting what amounts to a medium fry in a large box. and the fries are cold and soggy. then a cold big mac to go along with it. theres a reason these people work at fast food places.

seriously man, you need to step up at life
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

jehler wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Im sick of paying for a large fry at mcdonalds and getting what amounts to a medium fry in a large box. and the fries are cold and soggy. then a cold big mac to go along with it. theres a reason these people work at fast food places.

What is the purpose of this underhanded comment?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby jehler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:52 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
jehler wrote:

what I'm trying to say is that if you go to McDonald's an are surprised by the lack of quality food you need to step back, take a deep breath and ask yourself why the hell am eating here anyway. Unless your in school and broke as hell, buzzed and needing a quick bite to soak up the booze you should be making a meal at home or sitting down to eat somewhere with a waitress. Life is to short for fast food brotha
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:45 pm

jehler wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:
jehler wrote:

what I'm trying to say is that if you go to McDonald's an are surprised by the lack of quality food you need to step back, take a deep breath and ask yourself why the hell am eating here anyway. Unless your in school and broke as hell, buzzed and needing a quick bite to soak up the booze you should be making a meal at home or sitting down to eat somewhere with a waitress. Life is to short for fast food brotha

this should be in the deep thoughts thread... :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Sorry. I'm poor. And the McDonald's is right down the road from where I work.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby assateague » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm

I like McDonalds.
assateague

Postby JGUN » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Says the guy who likes golden corral.:lol:
JGUN

Postby jehler » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

assateague wrote:I like McDonalds.

Of course you do. You like scrapple and Golden Corral I'm actually quite amazed that the whole vinegar chicken thing was so tasty
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 pm

:lol:
assateague

Postby Bulldog0156 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:Sorry. I'm poor. And the McDonald's is right down the road from where I work.

You're poor so you eat at McDonalds? That makes no sense, but this reasoning is also why the US is full of McFatPhuks
Bulldog0156

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:58 am

Bulldog0156 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Sorry. I'm poor. And the McDonald's is right down the road from where I work.

You're poor so you eat at McDonalds? That makes no sense, but this reasoning is also why the US is full of McFatPhuks

when you have your first job out of college and your paycheck sucks and youre trying to save money to get married and buy a house... you dont go and drop 15-20 bucks on a nice lunch is the point im trying to make (thats a luxury). i dont always go out to eat for lunch but i also dont always feel like fixing myself a lunch to take with me at 5 a.m. every morning before work. :thumbsup: since when did it become a bad thing to grab some mickey d's for a quick cheap lunch?
FlintRiverFowler

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 am

Bulldog0156 wrote:

Sure it does. I can have two double cheeseburgers, fries, and a large sweet tea for $4.
assateague

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 am

assateague wrote:
Bulldog0156 wrote:

Sure it does. I can have two double cheeseburgers, fries, and a large sweet tea for $4.

$4 makes a lot o pbj's. get up at 4:30 make your damn lunch and work harder smarter for a few years and you won't be poor any more. In sure you think I'm just being a dick but I am not bs'ing. Da chit ain't gonna get any easier
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 am

Make no mistake- it's not about poor, it's about instant gratification. And I may burn up my Golden Corral gift card tonight.
assateague

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 am

Im craving mcdonalds for lunch today......
FlintRiverFowler

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 am

I can seriously destroy a filet o fish, those thing are badass
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Bulldog0156 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:06 am

I'm poor as crap too Flint. I've found that I can save quite a bit of money by not going out to eat. Plus it's a lot healthier (usually). That translates to a little more fun money. And AT, if I ate that two double cheeseburgers and fries I wouldn't need to wait the bloodwork was done to find out that my cholesterol was through the roof, the heart attack would be proof enough.
Bulldog0156

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:52 am

I'll admit i swung through Mickey D's yesterday morning after I got off my graveyard shift. I hadn't slept in 24 hours, was starving and had to drop a duece. Figured if I ate on my way home, I could drop a quick duece, shower and hit the sack sooner. And I had mad hankering for one of their hashbrowns
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:04 am

I've been known to go to McDonalds for breakfast if I get back from hunting early enough. I only eat their breakfast though.

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 am

Olly wrote:I've been known to go to McDonalds for breakfast if I get back from hunting early enough. I only eat their breakfast though.

Sent using Tapatalk

I thought you swore off mcdonalds breakfast after you tossed back those two mcgriddles and then yakked them up in that church parking lot not even a mile down the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Redbeard » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
Olly wrote:I've been known to go to McDonalds for breakfast if I get back from hunting early enough. I only eat their breakfast though.

Sent using Tapatalk

I thought you swore off mcdonalds breakfast after you tossed back those two mcgriddles and then yakked them up in that church parking lot not even a mile down the road. :lol: :lol: :lol:

it wasn't the mcgriddle. It was from watching you deep throat that breakfast burrito
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:21 am

That's because they were McGriddles. They're gross. I honestly believe I could eat about 8 Egg McMUffins if someone else was paying for them, though.
assateague

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:23 am

assateague wrote:That's because they were McGriddles. They're gross. I honestly believe I could eat about 8 Egg McMUffins if someone else was paying for them, though.

Never cease to maze me
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 am

Who knows what I'm taking about when I say the cauliflower thread?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 am

I need a link, can't remember where it was posted
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind