Stupid People

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Stupid People

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:26 am

bacon egg and cheese bagel has lately been my thing for mcds breakfast.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:28 am

jehler wrote:
assateague wrote:That's because they were McGriddles. They're gross. I honestly believe I could eat about 8 Egg McMUffins if someone else was paying for them, though.

Never cease to maze me

It's a scientific fact that the combination of meat and cheese causes an interaction between the two similar types of proteins, which stimulates a reaction in the brain chemically similar to a heroin rush. Ray Kroc was a genius.
assateague

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 am

assateague wrote:
jehler wrote:
assateague wrote:That's because they were McGriddles. They're gross. I honestly believe I could eat about 8 Egg McMUffins if someone else was paying for them, though.

Never cease to maze me

It's a scientific fact that the combination of meat and cheese causes an interaction between the two similar types of proteins, which stimulates a reaction in the brain chemically similar to a heroin rush. Ray Kroc was a genius.

So do chocolate habenaro
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 am

I think that's why I tried them three times so far. And I've got another 15 or so downstairs drying on a tennis racket thing. You feel quite alive when the burn goes away.
assateague

Postby jehler » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:17 pm

assateague wrote:I think that's why I tried them three times so far. And I've got another 15 or so downstairs drying on a tennis racket thing. You feel quite alive when the burn goes away.

I didn't grow any this year, but in years past I take all my habenaros and put them in the vita-mix. Pour in a cup of boiling water and a cup of hot vinegar with a bit of picking salt am can it up. Makes a great bit of heat for lots o things
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby huntall6 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:39 pm

jehler wrote:
assateague wrote:
Bulldog0156 wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:Sorry. I'm poor. And the McDonald's is right down the road from where I work.

You're poor so you eat at McDonalds? That makes no sense, but this reasoning is also why the US is full of McFatPhuks

Sure it does. I can have two double cheeseburgers, fries, and a large sweet tea for $4.

$4 makes a lot o pbj's. get up at 4:30 make your damn lunch and work harder smarter for a few years and you won't be poor any more. In sure you think I'm just being a dick but I am not bs'ing. Da chit ain't gonna get any easier

That is exactly what my wife and I did. Now we have a cushion to allow us to go out every now and then. The work definitely SUCKED but it was soooo worth it!
Redbeard wrote:Buy not when. I hit that damne pole

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Big dick cakes are delicious!
huntall6

Previous

Return to The Blind