You ever blown

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

You ever blown

Postby jehler » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 am

Your hot fuse, like your spicy hot fuse? My brother and I eat out for lunch quite often, we like to hit the smaller Mexican places that are authentic, we challenge the beaners there to make a salsa that's to hot for us. Yesterday, as well as a few times before I blew my hot fuse, ate so much of salsa so hot that it didn't burn anymore, just a cool sweat and a fairly relaxing high...

Wondered if anybody else has experienced this?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Re: You ever blown

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 am

Yep. That's a weakness of mine. If I find a girl that can make some homemade hot salsa like that, I'll buy a ring same day.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 am

MOhuntingGuy wrote:Yep. That's a weakness of mine. If I find a girl that can make some homemade hot salsa like that, I'll buy a ring same day.

they make FZ rings?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 am

Once a month or so John, I'll hit La Costa, an authentic little mescan joint in our little town. I order their Diablo Shrimp. I'm a sucker for hot food and shrimp. They combined the two for me. Usually take me about half the plate and two Negro Modelos before I can reach that sweaty euphoric state you speak of
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but whatever.

When I walk into a mescan joint, I wanna see the walls painted orange, pink and green. I wanna see photos of soccer players and saints hanging side by side. I wanna see a mini cooler next to the register field with only mescan beer and bud light. I don't want to be able to read the menu. I want the waitress to have to interpret it for me. I don't want to be able to understand her very well. If the floors in the restaurant are not even, I don't care. And I don't care if the silverware matches or not. But I do know the food will be excellent
Redbeard

Postby Baysider » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 am

My aunt married a guy from Hong Kong. He and his brother used to own one of the higher end Chinese resturaunts in Raliegh, NC. We would go there to eat each time we visited and he had this yellow mustard. No one ate it but him and one day I wanted to try it. I remember a terrible burn in my mouth and nose, cold sweat, etc....thats by far the hottest stuff Ive ever had, and he was dipping each bite in it.
MOhuntingGuy wrote: Went with the fuse accessories axium 6 inch doinker style.
Baysider

Postby goodkarmarising » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:34 am

Redbeard wrote:
MOhuntingGuy wrote:Yep. That's a weakness of mine. If I find a girl that can make some homemade hot salsa like that, I'll buy a ring same day.

they make FZ rings?

Promise rings.
goodkarmarising

Postby assateague » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:51 am

Redbeard wrote:I don't mean to hijack your thread, but whatever.

When I walk into a mescan joint, I wanna see the walls painted orange, pink and green. I wanna see photos of soccer players and saints hanging side by side. I wanna see a mini cooler next to the register field with only mescan beer and bud light. I don't want to be able to read the menu. I want the waitress to have to interpret it for me. I don't want to be able to understand her very well. If the floors in the restaurant are not even, I don't care. And I don't care if the silverware matches or not. But I do know the food will be excellent

If you want real authentic Mexican food you gota have bass heads and pig tongues cooked in a microwave thrown on a dry tortilla with a jalapeño and then wash it down with coffee.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 am

goodkarmarising wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

they make FZ rings?

Promise rings.

what does it promise? Friends forever?
Redbeard

Postby sws002 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:17 am

Redbeard wrote:
goodkarmarising wrote:
Redbeard wrote:

they make FZ rings?

Promise rings.

what does it promise? Friends forever?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To achieve success, one must possess dedication, passion and a boatload of decoys.
#LagunaMadre2k14
sws002

Postby huntall6 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 am

i love places like that!! my toilet, however, does not. :shock:
Redbeard wrote:Buy not when. I hit that damne pole

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Big dick cakes are delicious!
huntall6

Postby Redbeard » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:

If you want real authentic Mexican food you gota have bass heads and pig tongues cooked in a microwave thrown on a dry tortilla with a jalapeño and then wash it down with coffee.

that reminds me if the Brusn Reagan skit where he talks about flying first class vs coach. "Would ya like a cold fish head? There's eyeballs in there and the skeleton's coming out. It comes with a turnip and a sport."
Redbeard

Postby jehler » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 am

You and I, we see eye to eye on Mexican food red.
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby i shoot spoonies » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 am

after reading the thread title, i was excited that boot will actually have something to relate to. but alas, i was mistaken
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby capt1972 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:32 pm

i shoot spoonies wrote:after reading the thread title, i was excited that boot will actually have something to relate to. but alas, i was mistaken

:lol: :lol: :lol: :popcorn:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby jehler » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:24 am

i shoot spoonies wrote:after reading the thread title, i was excited that boot will actually have something to relate to. but alas, i was mistaken

Doesn't boot work for brown?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby i shoot spoonies » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:37 pm

jehler wrote:

no... unfortunately for our community... he has a lisence to shoot first and ask questions later... i on the other hand... do work for big brown
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby jehler » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:02 pm

i shoot spoonies wrote:
jehler wrote:

no... unfortunately for our community... he has a lisence to shoot first and ask questions later... i on the other hand... do work for big brown

Gotcha.
Which character on Reno 911 fits him best?
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Redbeard » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 pm

jehler wrote:
i shoot spoonies wrote:
jehler wrote:

Gotcha.
Which character on Reno 911 fits him best?

that's a no brainer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349063593.319551.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 pm

assateague

Return to The Blind