Ideas for our future

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Ideas for our future

Postby Olly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 pm

I think I sent out the wrong idea with this thread.

This wasn't a request for money, I've never said I needed help paying for this site. I opened discussion on this topic because some of you came to me on your own and offered (pretty cool of you) so I thought I would take input from everyone on the best way for you guys to help (because you came to me wanting to).

I think I will just take control again and put a simple donation button for those of you that want to help. I want to make it clear no one is ever pressured to donate anything, WFF here for you guys and will be for a long time.

Thank you for all your offers! It's good to have such good group of guys here on WFF!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Hell, I don't care about the money. I just don't want any responsibility! :lol:
assateague

Postby Olly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 pm

assateague wrote:Hell, I don't care about the money. I just don't want any responsibility! :lol:

Are you feeling okay? :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 pm

All I could concentrate on was not double posting. I'm not responsible for what I said :lol:
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:
Olly wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:I definitely would like to keep it ad free. Also agree that people who donate should get something tangible for it. I like the first option best but I wana throw the idea of membership levels out there maybe three different levels three different prices. The more you pay the more you get.

Sent from Olly's basement using Turpaturk

how much for a hand job?

That's the life time membership level.

What about dry hobo jerks, they should be cheaper.

What ever you decide Olly the kalifornia spoondogies are on board.

Spoondoggies bro!
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Benelli and flint, you sound like whiney women.

Somebodey make a damned decision or I will nominate myself to do so. Screw what new guys think, they will come or they won't, if there so damn pansy assed they are worried about some people having paid membership and some not they wouldn't fit anyway. If 30 members donated $5 I think it would cover hard costs, I don't think it would cover even a week of Ollie's time though. I say give us the ability to gift you 10$ a year on PayPal and see what you get, I don't really give a hoot about the color of my name or special access. Although I do consider myself as kind of a big deal and wouldn't protest those things ;)
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 pm

When are you boys coming up for a hunt?

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm

24th or 25th of this month, staying in brimley.
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Be there through Sunday
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 pm

I should be good for a hunt if the offer is still there. I'll give you a definite soon.

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby jehler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Olly wrote:I should be good for a hunt if the offer is still there. I'll give you a definite soon.

Sent using Tapatalk

Try for a Thursday afternoon or Friday morning, always better the first day out
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm with jehler. Post up your paypal, and let the moolah flow. For the record, I think I signed up for paypal with one of my alias email accounts, so the names may not necessarily match.
assateague

Postby Flightstopper » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

assateague wrote:I'm with jehler. Post up your paypal, and let the moolah flow. For the record, I think I signed up for paypal with one of my alias email accounts, so the names may not necessarily match.

Explains my confusion :lol: :lol:
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Like always when the community speaks I listen!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=699

Thanks guys!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Redbeard » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 pm

Dammit now I gotta learn to do PayPal
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Flightstopper wrote:
assateague wrote:I'm with jehler. Post up your paypal, and let the moolah flow. For the record, I think I signed up for paypal with one of my alias email accounts, so the names may not necessarily match.

Explains my confusion :lol: :lol:

I meant to explain that- sorry, brother, I forgot! :lol: :lol: :lol:
assateague

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

jehler wrote:Benelli and flint, you sound like whiney women.

Somebodey make a damned decision or I will nominate myself to do so. Screw what new guys think, they will come or they won't, if there so damn pansy assed they are worried about some people having paid membership and some not they wouldn't fit anyway. If 30 members donated $5 I think it would cover hard costs, I don't think it would cover even a week of Ollie's time though. I say give us the ability to gift you 10$ a year on PayPal and see what you get, I don't really give a hoot about the color of my name or special access. Although I do consider myself as kind of a big deal and wouldn't protest those things ;)

All I did was reiterate Olly's first post to explain it to benelli. Go read it and then come back and read mine

Now you sound like an idiot.

Sent using tapatalk
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Eric Haynes » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm

You could make a forum that is only visible to paid members, non paying members would never know they were missing out. However, not sure what the sub forum would contain, super double secret squirrel info? :lol: I'm up for helping however I can, but I don't know how to do all that fancy shmancy computer work, so money is all I have to offer.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby jehler » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:

All I did was reiterate Olly's first post to explain it to benelli. Go read it and then come back and read mine

Sent using tapatalk

Damn you take chit as serious as a women too
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Bootlipkiller » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:04 am

Someone call the wambulance for flint. :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Redbeard » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:10 am

jehler wrote:
FlintRiverFowler wrote:

Sent using tapatalk

Damn you take chit as serious as a women too

kinda reminds me of Montana
Redbeard

Previous

Return to The Blind