Roll Call

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Roll Call

Postby Bad17 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:42 am

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:I'm still here. Still post. Let us know if you want donations to help with the cost.

That is also an option but with so few regulars the donations would have to be frequent.

The cost has never really been a concern for me as long as the site gets used and is busy.

Really the best thing you guys can do to keep wff going is to post more and keep the forum active. That's all I really want.

Ok
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby lurejunkee » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 am

Olly wrote:
Bad17 wrote:I'm still here. Still post. Let us know if you want donations to help with the cost.

That is also an option but with so few regulars the donations would have to be frequent.

The cost has never really been a concern for me as long as the site gets used and is busy.

Really the best thing you guys can do to keep wff going is to post more and keep the forum active. That's all I really want.

Olly I think we can do that. My inexperienced arce keeps me from posting right now... But I'm reading a lot.
lurejunkee

Postby Throbbin Rods » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 am

me
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 am

lurejunkee wrote:
Olly wrote:

Olly I think we can do that. My inexperienced arce keeps me from posting right now... But I'm reading a lot.

90% of the post here have nothing to do with duck hunting. Half the fun here is just the bullshitting that goes back and forth.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Capttrae » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:00 pm

I'm still here. Net just sucks offshore
Capttrae

Postby Bad17 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:13 pm

Olly wrote:
lurejunkee wrote:
Olly wrote:

90% of the post here have nothing to do with duck hunting. Half the fun here is just the bullshitting that goes back and forth.

Exactly. I love this forum.
If it flies it dies. If it lands... It dies too.
Bad17

Postby jehler » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Is Nuff still here? I might post up once in a while if I had the chance to be a dick to that guy
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:37 pm

jehler wrote:Is Nuff still here? I might post up once in a while if I had the chance to be a dick to that guy

If I keep the site online I'm going to do away with the advertising and relax the rules again to how it used to be. So ummm yea be a dick again :lol:
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby team216 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:01 pm

I would be sad if wff went away. I don't usually have much to say but I check it a few times a day pretty much everyday. It was a really big help when I was researching on how to build my blind and I got a lot of good ideas from sifting through old posts and asking questions. I vote to keep it going
team216

Postby The Duck Hammer » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:38 pm

I'm back. I'll be on pretty constant for awhile now that I'm back at school.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

Olly wrote: We're still the bastard pirates of the duck forum world.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Throbbin Rods » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Generally on 2-3 times a day, not a frequent poster. Just got back from a week in Maine, in a hovel with no wi-fi. Second place I logged on was here, first was to see how much damage I had inflicted on my checking account
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Bulldog0156 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:10 pm

jehler wrote:Is Nuff still here? I might post up once in a while if I had the chance to be a dick to that guy

"I'm John fuckin Ehlers and I'm too fuckin busy to answer the damn phone"
Bulldog0156

Postby Rick » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:16 am

Call Jr., he gets things done.
Rick

Postby Tomkat » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 am

Olly wrote:

If I keep the site online I'm going to do away with the advertising and relax the rules again to how it used to be. So ummm yea be a dick again :lol:

I CAN DO THAT!!!!
Tomkat

Postby Deltaman » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:44 am

With duck season right around the corner, this place should see an increase in activity. Glad to see some of the old gang touching base, and hope that more join in. Thanks for keeping this site going Olly :thumbsup:
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:00 am

Not daily anymore because I've been busy as hell. But I check in when I can still.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:03 am

Come at me bro!!!!!!
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:05 am

Gonna have my barge going by this season too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440518698.489495.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 pm

NuffDaddy wrote:Gonna have my barge going by this season too

Why do you not have a boat build thread going? I want to see progress pics!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby NuffDaddy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Olly wrote:
NuffDaddy wrote:Gonna have my barge going by this season too

Why do you not have a boat build thread going? I want to see progress pics!

I'll get one started tonight.
NuffDaddy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Since Capt failed with his build we need to see a boat being built.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:24 pm

He's waiting for the snow to melt. It's cold on the east coast.
“When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on” - Theodore Roosevelt

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Olly » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:25 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:He's waiting for the snow to melt.

Where? In hell?
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby capt1972 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:52 pm

The Duck Hammer wrote:He's waiting for the snow to melt. It's cold on the east coast.

Thanks for having my back!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby The Duck Hammer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 pm

capt1972 wrote:
The Duck Hammer wrote:He's waiting for the snow to melt. It's cold on the east coast.

Thanks for having my back!

Hey I know all about the evils of that white shit. Stay away from it.

WFF Prostaff
The Duck Hammer

Postby Ajverret » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:11 am

i have a boat blind revamp goin on but unless taptalk gets there shit together i wont be able to do a thread
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 am

Duck Engr wrote:

Supposed to see some 60s in the morning on the coast here in AL. That's unheard of for August. I'm excited!

Where are you at? There are two of us here out of Mobile.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:51 am

Ajverret wrote:i have a boat blind revamp goin on but unless taptalk gets there shit together i wont be able to do a thread

WFF does have a website
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Ajverret » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:10 am

All my pics are on my phone
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind