Shining moments at work

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Shining moments at work

Postby Goldfish » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:30 pm

You know, those moments that you did something that outside of work would just be boring or dumb, but while at work are great accomplishments.

I was expecting a fax. The fax ended up coming thru to my phone, not the fax machine. I quick transferred the call to the fax machine and was able to get my fax. Score one for this guy.

Maybe I should have titled this "I hate my life" :lol:
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Re: Shining moments at work

Postby Bulldog0156 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Goldfish wrote:You know, those moments that you did something that outside of work would just be boring or dumb, but while at work are great accomplishments.

I was expecting a fax. The fax ended up coming thru to my phone, not the fax machine. I quick transferred the call to the fax machine and was able to get my fax. Score one for this guy.

Maybe I should have titled this "I hate my life" :lol:

I log on to a government computer every day. Beat that.
Bulldog0156

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 am

I get to operate a forklift everyday. Beat that.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am

I make those govt computers keep working. Beat that.

Sent using Tapatalk
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:20 am

I work in real estate lending, which has had zero faults anytime recently
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby huntall6 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 am

i make food you eat. be nice to me.
Redbeard wrote:Buy not when. I hit that damne pole

Feelin' Fowl wrote:Big dick cakes are delicious!
huntall6

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:07 am

I cussed my crew out Saturday because they thought they could just come in and pick whatever they wanted to do before i got in to work . Completely screwed all my plans over that day. So Sunday they don't show bc they got their little Mexican feelings hurt over the ass chewing i gave them saturday. Monday morning comes around and they're all here. Once they finish their morning run setting up the course and mowing greens they all got a write up and sent home with no pay. Boom. Don't mess with the jefé.

Sent using tapatalk
FlintRiverFowler

Postby obxbufflehead » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:26 am

FlintRiverFowler wrote:I cussed my crew out Saturday because they thought they could just come in and pick whatever they wanted to do before i got in to work . Completely screwed all my plans over that day. So Sunday they don't show bc they got their little Mexican feelings hurt over the ass chewing i gave them saturday. Monday morning comes around and they're all here. Once they finish their morning run setting up the course and mowing greens they all got a write up and sent home with no pay. Boom. Don't mess with the jefé.

Sent using tapatalk

Are they MexiCANS or MexiCANTS?

Sent using Tapatalk
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
obxbufflehead

Postby Goldfish » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Well, they now live in AmeriCANT, so...
Goldfish

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:I cussed my crew out Saturday because they thought they could just come in and pick whatever they wanted to do before i got in to work . Completely screwed all my plans over that day. So Sunday they don't show bc they got their little Mexican feelings hurt over the ass chewing i gave them saturday. Monday morning comes around and they're all here. Once they finish their morning run setting up the course and mowing greens they all got a write up and sent home with no pay. Boom. Don't mess with the jefé.

Sent using tapatalk

boy oh boy you sure showed them
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:26 pm

I keep stranger's wives warm in the winter.

BOOM!
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bulldog0156 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Olly wrote:I make those govt computers keep working. Beat that.

Sent using Tapatalk

They don't work well, that's why I feel like I accomplish something when I get logged on.
Bulldog0156

Postby dog walker » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm

I sent home a co worker because he told me the ghost at night we keeping him up. He even had them on film,I couldn't see them but he could.

Turns out this boy had over done his meds and was fixing to die. They took him to the hospital for a drug screen and the Dr said if i hadn't got him out the plant he would have died. Hind sight being 20/20 I should've let him stay at work.
dog walker

Postby Bowjoe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I work at a maxium security prison..Im the guy who runs into your cell and introduces myself with a big shield and lights up your day.. :shock:
For the past couple years we have been doing raids on half way houses in Scranton, Philadelphia and other places..Love waking criminals up at 2:00 am with a HK pointed in their face saying wake up sleepy head..LOL..
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff..
Big Guys Best Pro Staff..
Bowjoe

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I get to drive around and smash things with one of these all day! Once I shut the door, stay the hell out of the way!
The blade is about 7 feet tall, the top of the cab is over 12!
dresser.png
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby Ajverret » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I bring oil out of the ground so y'all can all drive to work lol
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Postby tucker » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 pm

What's a "fax"? :P
tucker

Postby i shoot spoonies » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:48 pm

i drive around in a big brown truck, transporting drugs and other goods, while hitting on your wife with my offc dangle shorts on. my shining moments at work include cruising the local AFB housing areas, attempting to make contact with all the lonely wives while certain people are delpoyed :fishing:
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby dog walker » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am

Ajverret wrote:I bring oil out of the ground so y'all can all drive to work lol

I did that for quite a few years myself, my dad and uncle are still in production. I've moved on to the refining end now.
dog walker

Postby Ajverret » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 am

dog walker wrote:
Ajverret wrote:I bring oil out of the ground so y'all can all drive to work lol

I did that for quite a few years myself, my dad and uncle are still in production. I've moved on to the refining end now.

I love it I only work half the year. It sucks that u miss things like Christmas but u get the time off to make up for it
" Quack Stackin "
16' Lake sport w/ 35GTR Stage 1
Ajverret

Return to The Blind