What can spoonie brown do for you?

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

What can spoonie brown do for you?

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:58 pm

They brought me my new Bigfoot B2's 2 days early, thats what. These are some sweet decoys, and they just feel tougher than the GHG's that i sold.
Last edited by 3legged_lab on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Re: What can spoonie brown do for you?

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:07 pm

BAM! Jealous. I'll wait til mine wear out. But I will replace em with Bigfoots
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Redbeard wrote:BAM! Jealous. I'll wait til mine wear out. But I will replace em with Bigfoots

I sold my GHG's friday. If I had waited much longer they would'nt have had any paint left on 'em, and would'nt have been able to sell them for anything. Right now these are on sale $50 bucks off per 6 and Cabelas is doing 5 dollar shipping
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:11 pm

You must be one of those rich guys I hear about.
assateague

Postby jehler » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:02 pm

I'm a goose decoys r us guy, still waiting for the actual decoys though assa....
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:07 pm

assateague wrote:You must be one of those rich guys I hear about.

By no means, I just pinch where can so I can splurge where I need to.

Also notice I only got a dozen, not the 4 dozen I wish I had.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Good keep I shoot spoonies working! I'm tired of him and his bunch of brown crew buddy skinning their deer in garage. bunch of Dicks!!! :evil:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Bootlipkiller wrote:Good keep I shoot spoonies working! I'm tired of him and his bunch of brown crew buddy skinning their deer in garage. bunch of Dicks!!! :evil:

haha you're killin me
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby QH's Paw » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
assateague wrote:You must be one of those rich guys I hear about.

By no means, I just pinch where can so I can splurge where I need to.

Also notice I only got a dozen, not the 4 dozen I wish I had.

That dozen Bigfoots will last longer than 10 dozen GHG. You'll be happy with them. They're the Timex of decoys.
QH's Paw

Postby assateague » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 pm

jehler wrote:I'm a goose decoys r us guy, still waiting for the actual decoys though assa....

No way. I didn't tell you what happened? I got an email from the lady (Ms. Ming or some such crap), and they have several different models available, starting around $4.50 a pop, with metal stands. But holy hell are they ugly. Beyond ugly- ridiculous. I wondered if they even had geese in China when I saw them, and, if so, if they ever let anybody out of the sweat shop long enough to go look at them. Some had stars on their backs. The Canadas were sort of goofy looking, and I may have even been tempted, but the bills are bright yellow. Ugliest looking f*****s I've seen.
assateague

Postby i shoot spoonies » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 am

Bootlipkiller wrote:Good keep I shoot spoonies working! I'm tired of him and his bunch of brown crew buddy skinning their deer in garage. bunch of Dicks!!! :evil:

dont hate the fact that just like youre wife, the deer are attracted to our uniforms. plus youre the fucking idiot that has the gamble set up in the rafters and said "yes, ill deal with my wife about it later" twice in the same day
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:08 pm

i shoot spoonies wrote:

dont hate the fact that just like youre wife, the deer are attracted to our uniforms. plus youre the Farking idiot that has the gamble set up in the rafters and said "yes, ill deal with my wife about it later" twice in the same day

@boot, you better at least get some back strap out of the deal. I say 1 from each deer (and a few packs of burger) should cover it.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
i shoot spoonies wrote:

dont hate the fact that just like youre wife, the deer are attracted to our uniforms. plus youre the Farking idiot that has the gamble set up in the rafters and said "yes, ill deal with my wife about it later" twice in the same day

@boot, you better at least get some back strap out of the deal. I say 1 from each deer (and a few packs of burger) should cover it.

Yep if I don't get a buck before season ends ill be collecting some payment. :mrgreen:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Return to The Blind