Opinions

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Opinions

Postby Bootlipkiller » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:17 pm

jehler wrote:
Shaun Patrick wrote:you are much nicer than me, I am calling green jeans in that situation.

Snitch
I'm much more irritated by companies that market shot as heavy shot but it really has only a gram or two/cc more than steel. ;)

Cormorants are a plague, those guys are hero's

I hate Cormorants they are everywhere at my rice field. Sounds like they need thinned out everywhere. I'm with J they are hero's.
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Eric Haynes » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm

assateague wrote:
Bulldog0156 wrote:
assateague wrote:Never even saw anything after LST. Had plenty of woodies coming over, up until about 6:25. LST was 6:38. Oh well.

Maybe you'll have better luck tomorrow :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got two deer hanging, getting ready to go out after more, so my feelings aren't tremendously hurt, since I'll be putting deer in the freezer tomorrow. The birds get a pass. Of course they're still in upstate New York, apparently, so I don't think they'll feel too relieved.

Its supposed to be a warm november so I don't think they are leaving this year again. Ill trade you some quacker for venny.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 am

Make it honker, and you've got a deal! :lol:
assateague

Previous

Return to The Blind