The fuge

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

The fuge

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Seems some drama is going on with that place. Maybe it's time we extend the hand of friendship and show those guys the light. Who all has an account there?
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Re: The fuge

Postby assateague » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Not I. But from what I understand, the whole site is locked down.
assateague

Postby obxbufflehead » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Can you have an account over there with a gmail email address?

Sent using Tapatalk
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
obxbufflehead

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:10 pm

assateague wrote:Not I. But from what I understand, the whole site is locked down.

I'm sure it will be back, wing supply probably dropped a pretty penny on it.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby broccoli » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:55 pm

I have an account over there and there has been some strange stuff going on there lately wing supply is putting the hammer down
broccoli

Postby Goldfish » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:29 pm

They already pulled an Olly

http://www.cornbreadwingsupply.com/
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Trying to bring them over here now!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Goldfish » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:47 pm

I'm not a member so can't do anything, just saw the link on our state forum.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 pm

I joined their temp site. They are setting up a new forum for their regulars now, you guys go over there to the temp site and bring them over here! Let them know WFF is legit.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 pm

They just deleted my post about WFF :(
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby assateague » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 pm

It's the man keeping you down. :lol:
assateague

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 pm

I have an account I just used for their classifieds.
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby assateague » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:37 pm

In the immortal words of Inspector Clouseau- Not. Anymore.
assateague

Postby Goldfish » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Olly wrote:They just deleted my post about WFF :(

Woa woa woa. Hold on. They got their undies in a bunch because people were deleting threads and posts... and they went and deleted your post? Do we want these characters over here? Lol.
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Olly wrote:They just deleted my post about WFF :(

Woa woa woa. Hold on. They got their undies in a bunch because people were deleting threads and posts... and they went and deleted your post? Do we want these characters over here? Lol.

I think that one or two guys over there wants to make a real forum and the rest just want an place to go wild. I think that it's going to divulge into chaos. WFF will keep on keepin on.

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby tucker » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Goldfish wrote:They already pulled an Olly

http://www.cornbreadwingsupply.com/

"The place to wear your Costa's, sit on your Yeti and fire up your BGE"

tucker

Postby tucker » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Totally should've named this place "Refugee Forums". :D
tucker

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:54 pm

:lol:
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:00 pm

If anything like this ever happens on DHC you boys had better be all hands on deck to bring them home!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Eric Haynes » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:30 pm

If you noticed in the travelling decoy thread on DHC, I made sure to include your sticker dead center
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
Eric Haynes
WFF Supporter

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Eric Haynes wrote:If you noticed in the travelling decoy thread on DHC, I made sure to include your sticker dead center

I saw, fighting the good fight! I bet it brought over a few people.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby Redbeard » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:34 pm

When I get mine I'll post it all over DHC
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:36 pm

I knew I could count on you Red. In all seriousness we need liberate a few more of the regulars over there!
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby obxbufflehead » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm

We need woods, swamp, and Byers over here.

Sent using Tapatalk
MOhuntingGuy wrote:I bet they were home schooled and lack the necessary social skills in life to take a joke.
obxbufflehead

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:20 pm

obxbufflehead wrote:We need woods, swamp, and Byers over here.

Sent using Tapatalk

Byers is a paying sponsor over there. He won't come over here unfortunately.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby obxbufflehead » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Olly wrote:
obxbufflehead wrote:We need woods, swamp, and Byers over here.

Sent using Tapatalk

Byers is a paying sponsor over there. He won't come over here unfortunately.

Yeah I forgot that. And swamp is a mod.

Sent using Tapatalk
obxbufflehead

Postby Flightstopper » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I've talked to swamp over it a few times. He's holding strong to DHC which is fine.
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes it is. I'm very happy with the group of guys we've got here! If it's just these 200 for the rest of the time I'd be okay with that.

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby obxbufflehead » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Well I just signed up over at the fuge and tried to post and they wouldn't let me.

Sent using Tapatalk
obxbufflehead

Postby Olly » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 pm

obxbufflehead wrote:Well I just signed up over ther

and tried to post and they wouldn't let me.

Sent using Tapatalk

It's on lock down right now. From what I understand there was basically an up rising after some mods went heavy with the ban hammers. So a bunch of the regulars went crazy and started basically waging war until they were all banned and the site had to be shut down for a bit.

Sent using Tapatalk
Olly
WFF Administrator

Next

Return to The Blind