Speaking of Green Jeans...

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Speaking of Green Jeans...

Postby Redbeard » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:54 pm

So my buddy is out fishing the river last week with a friend and his two sons. The two boys are bout 50 yards down river. The tule creeper, whom my friend has known personally for years, drives up, steps outta his fancy new rig and says with a straight stone face " do you know what barbless hooks are?" He gets a bewildered look from my buddy. Then the warden asks in a stern tone, "where's your boys?"

WTF?! How bout a "Hey fellas, how's the fishing?" or just a "Hi guys" before he conducts his business. And this prick KNOWS MY FRIEND.

The warden eventually acknowledges that he knows my buddy, checks all their licenses and rigs and then comments, saying "so you all are the ones killing MY fish." HIS FISH?!!!

This same warden is supportive of our new ban on hounds for bears and bobcats and our next issue to ban the releasing of pen raised birds. Goodbye pheasant clubs. And this sonuvabitch is a hunter! Next time I see him on duty or off, I'm gonna lay into him.

And M*** if you're reading this looking for bullshit intel, bring it azzhole
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Re: Speaking of Green Jeans...

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm

Hey Red, how do you really feel about this? Don't hold back this time!
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby vincentpa » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:32 pm

A GW pulled up as we were arriving at the launch. All he asked to see was Don's bird. He didn't check us at all. Don even asked him if he wanted to see his license. Don has chatted with him before but still. I was ready to give him my info. There are some decent GW in Western PA. I'm sure there are assholes but I haven't run into any. They've always been respectful, friendly and helpful if you ask a question. I even had two give me a deer once. I can't speak for the rest of PA or the country but, I'm satisfied with our GWs.
vincentpa

Postby Flightstopper » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:33 pm

So did the warden actually catch your buddy in the wrong on anything? Or simply making accusations based on nothing?
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Redbeard » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Flightstopper wrote:So did the warden actually catch your buddy in the wrong on anything? Or simply making accusations based on nothing?

no he didn't observe any violations. As really wasn't making accusations. It was just his unprofessional approach and greetings
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Maybe his other FAG buddy put him up to it. You know like the "Meow" game.

Or he's just possibly a douche nozzle.

I'd bet the latter though.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby huntfishnv » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm

3legged_lab wrote:Maybe his other FAG buddy put him up to it. You know like the "Meow" game.

:lol: :lol: All the wardens I've talked to over the past few years are super nice, half of 'em just want to talk around here.
huntfishnv

Postby 3legged_lab » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:01 pm

huntfishnv wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Maybe his other FAG buddy put him up to it. You know like the "Meow" game.

:lol: :lol: All the wardens I've talked to over the past few years are super nice, half of 'em just want to talk around here.

I treat them all like any other guy who I want to avoid me at all costs(anyone who could write me a ticket), I talk there ear off. Keep them there for an hour, ask stupid questions, talk about the weather, legality of this or that, even follow them to their truck when they try to leave, maybe ask for their business card with cell number, whatever it takes to be boring. The next time they see me they cant get out of there fast enough. Problem solved.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby assateague » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 pm

That's what they want you to think. I was referred to by certain sources as the "nice debriefer" when I worked at a "facility" in South Korea. Know why? Because that's what worked to get info. I've got enough friends- I'm not looking to make another one who wears funny pants. He can think whatever he wants about me. Either I'm breaking the law or I'm not, but that's up to him to find out, not me to tell him.
assateague

Postby Redbeard » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm

huntfishnv wrote:

I have plenty of buddies who deer hunt outta state; Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, etc, and they say the wardens there are very friendly and helpful
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 am

They've never been to Maryland, apparently. And I don't care how nice they are, or if they are your neighbor, don't trust them to not do something stupid.
assateague

Return to The Blind