USC v Texas

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

USC v Texas

Postby aunt betty » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Anybody want to bet on Texas?
I'll give ya two points.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Re: USC v Texas

Postby aunt betty » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:55 pm

Y'all probably scratching heads going wtf?
Better 'splain.
The game was Saturday but I really had no clue.
It's on tonight on ESPN. (two different channels)
According to the internet (which I highly doubt) Texas lost by three points.
Wanna bet?
aunt betty

Postby Darren » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:42 am

yea TX lost in OT, with a freshman QB at the Coliseum. Pretty impressive performance for the young guy, hope TX is on the right track. Would have been a massive win had they pulled it off
Darren

Postby aunt betty » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:28 am

Quit watching and paying attention to all sports when that dude took the knee.
Just pretending to care. Really thought the game was going to be 'live' last night. Wasn't going to watch it and didn't.
Thought it was odd that Texas would travel to SoCal. Also thought it was odd that the game was on two ESPN channels. Not exactly a cupcake team. It would have been a quality win but instead them suckers at USC got it.
Rats.
aunt betty

Postby Deltaman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:03 pm

"Quit watching and paying attention to all sports when that dude took the knee. "
I'm not far away from that attitude on the pro games as well.........Fuck that dude and damn glad nobody has picked him up.........hope they never do :lol: Let these other bastages keep it up and see where the game goes, along with their multi-million dollar contracts.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:26 pm

I never watched a lot, but I generally paid attention to how "my teams" were doing and if they made the playoffs or the bowl games, I would generally watch. Probably one of very few people that watched the Pittsburgh Penguins in the playoffs while in the Bahamas. I don't believe ice hockey is very big there.

However, three specific things have turned me off completely along with all the other BS.

I'm from PA, went to Penn State undergrad, and George Tech in Atlanta for grad school.

When Michael Vick got hired by Philadelphia after his dog torturing days. That bothered me even though I'm a philly hater.

When Ray Lewis basically got away with helping cover up a couple murders committed by his running buddies in Atlanta after the Super Bowl, that really bothered me. I was living in Atlanta at the time.

The last straw was Penn State's coverup of for their former coach and child rapist Jerry Sandusky. The entire organization was corrupt and turned a blind eye to this. And then some of the dumbass students protest the firing of Paterno. The man should have been in jail with Sandusky.

Pete Rose got kicked out of baseball for gambling as he should. Now, what can't you do?

BTW, I went to USC earlier this summer. The University of South Carolina is a nice campus, but damn is it hot at the end of June.
SpinnerMan

Return to The Blind