Interesting day

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Interesting day

Postby Throbbin Rods » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Went lure washing on Lake Tarleton with Karen yesterday afternoon. Ended up with no hits, no runs and no errors. Stopped by the Green House Restaurant about 6 as we were close by. Food was great. We got there just in time because the place was packed an hour later. Then the Magic Box Trio started playing and it was outstanding! We ended up staying until 10 when the music stopped. Pulled in the driveway at 11:15pm to a strange car parked in front of the garage and the dogs going nuts. Grabbed a gun and hollered out the car window to identify yourself. Lebanon PD. Someone called the cops because the dogs were barking like they were alarmed. We got the dogs under control, identified ourselves and the police officer left. Then I found out one of the dogs are the apple pie I baked yesterday! I almost went to get the gun again! No pie in the house now. No more apples. All in all it was an outstanding day, perfect weather
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Return to The Blind