Hoodwinked

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Hoodwinked

Postby don novicki » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:41 am

I for one do not believe that this country has in excess of 45 million ducks. Read all the reports on the many web sites and the DU migration map. They all tell the same story......no birds. Someone is selling us a bill of goods and like typical Americans we fall for it. Frankly I'll bet the duck population will or has already crashed and whether we get liberal seasons or not, if there are no ducks it doesn't matter if you can shoot 1 or 6 per day if they are not around........fed up again here in N.W. Pa.. :evil:
don novicki

Re: Hoodwinked

Postby aunt betty » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:22 am

According to government statistics there is an acceptable level of tyranny in this country.
No need to revolt. Move along...these aren't the droids that you're looking for.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Re: Hoodwinked

Postby aunt betty » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 am

One year I tried to get the analysis of the "data" that I'm required to provide annually on how many ducks I killed on how many trips and how many hours. There are also daily permit sites where you report daily.
One or two sites have kill-boards that list how many killed and how many times hunted so you can make a guess on which one you take when drawn.

Tried to get data and analysis on the sanchris lake. They have a daily drawing and basically file all the data into the circular file at the end of the day but getting them to admit it was rough.

After going thru that fiasco and getting laughed at pretty hard because "we ain't gots no munny for counting ducks an stuff" here at the sanchris lake ranger station...my reporting habits got bad. I never kill nothing and can't even keep track of when I go, where I go, or what I kill. No munny in the budget for counting stuff here at aunt betty inc.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Return to The Blind