WANTED! TK and Mike videos

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

WANTED! TK and Mike videos

Postby aunt betty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 pm

If anyone of you are lucky enough to own one of the series I'd sure like to see it.
One day at the club I was digging around in the movies and found TK and Mike. Forget which volume.

Oh God that's the funniest shit I've ever seen. I've looked and looked for $5-dog which was one of the "stories" on the one I watched. TK and MIke buy a dog from two black guys in the walmart parking lot. (Or was is a piggly wiggly? Don't matter)

They take the dog hunting. Fist duck gets shot. They send the dog, it grabs the duck, and takes off. They give chase...
Forget all the details but it ends up where the two guys that sold the dog were waiting in the next county?!? The dog shows up with a ratty carcass of a duck. Ew.
One pays off the bet ($20) to the other who says, "I told you so" and then adds that "next time I'll bet you $100 that we can do this from another STATE". Oh man....$5-dog.

Them TK and Mike videos are really good so plz if you got some share.
The turkey hunting one is hilarious.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Re: WANTED! TK and Mike videos

Postby Rick » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

They brought some VCR tapes when they hunted at our camp, but they were way over the top of my taste, and I slipped out. Don't recall who hunted them, just being glad it wasn't me.
Rick

Postby aunt betty » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Now that you mention it, it was a tape. No wonder there are only a few of their videos online.
duh.

Most are pretty corny like when they had a giant shotgun made of pvc pipes.
Perhaps u watched until they did the gun safety segment, said "oh hell no" , and hit stop.
That part would make most ppl upset. :clap:
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Postby Rick » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Don't think I watched much at all before deciding they were trying way too hard.
Rick

Return to The Blind