If you still believe the official story

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

If you still believe the official story

Postby aunt betty » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:32 am

Have watched too many 911 videos to where I've quit watching them but every so often it pops up in an unrelated one.
Was viewing a Jim Carrey vid and n the middle of it the 911 conspiracy thing.

This picture is important.
It shows the left wing of a jet behind a building that is behind the WTC. Think about that a minute. Let it sink in.

This picture looks real but it's not. It is a jet that's been CGI'd in. The wing behind that building on the left is not possible.
It's tough seeing it in the picture but rest assured the building with the three big windows or openings (whatever) is behind the WTC.

Judging by the amount of difficulty I had finding and posting this picture someone doesn't want us to notice.
20180315_082316.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
I've heard that it's incredibly stupid to fuck around with a crazy man's head.
aunt betty

Re: If you still believe the official story

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:15 am

All I can say. This is not the CI forum :mrgreen:
SpinnerMan

Postby Darren » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:34 am

ehhhhhh, no. And having visited the 911 memorial museum, i'm content to just let that alone.

"But the government.........."

No tin foil hat wearing here in S. La
Darren

Postby aunt betty » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 pm

You're absolutely right. If they went to the trouble to build a memorial and a museum then it has to be true. The wing picture was probably someone with photo shop that "moved" the building prior to it being shown on MSM. So glad you straightened me out.
Thanks.

@
aunt betty

Postby Darren » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Against my better judgement, and because it IS the offseason, i'll play along:

In the photo, it appears that given the perspective, the left wing is ABOVE that building, not behind it. It could be a real photo, and/or snippet from scores of amateur videos taken that day. No one claims it to have been photoshopped.

So video after video taken from street level showing the planes crashing........all hoaxes, fakes, frauds?

The government got THAT many people on board to just play along and hide the whole thing?

In NYC, it's a very real issue that's palpable to this day, was a sobering visit throughout the area, not just at Ground Zero.

Not to mention the organized groups overseas that (really did) make it happen, were really happy to take credit........but that was U.S. govt driven too, paid them off to play along?

okie doke :thumbsup:
Darren

Postby aunt betty » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm sorry.

It's sort of like faith. Pick one.
Our great and powerful most excellent government that I truly worship or once did has been caught fibbing way too many times for me to blindly go along with anything that it says. Remember them trucks in Bagdad? What trucks? But they had pictures, drawings, and animations. We all bought it. (suckers)

It's a stretch to believe the official story and it's also a stretch to not believe it. 50/50 is in full play here.

Did they find flight 370 yet?

I lost the CI forum the day the OP was posted. Bad vision day I dunno. Looked hard.
aunt betty

Postby Darren » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:27 am

aunt betty wrote:
Did they find flight 370 yet?

That's a wild one, no clue there. It being a foreign entity kind of keeps it from the forefront over here in the US of A. But, what if it was Delta or United Flight 370? Where would we be today?
Darren

Postby aunt betty » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am

The use of a "non sequitur" in a duck forum. You won't see that often. It worked.
aunt betty

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:03 am

They found some debris.

They just found Amelia Earheart and she went missing 80 years ago. It could take awhile.
SpinnerMan

Postby Darren » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:03 am

SpinnerMan wrote:They found some debris.

They just found Amelia Earheart and she went missing 80 years ago. It could take awhile.

This coming up had me look into the latest with 370; apparently a firm based in houston started a new search back in January of this year, with reward of up to $70 million for finding the plane. Did check out other updates which summarized the parts having been found and identified to be "very likely" that of the missing plane.

The Amelia Earhart thing is pretty cool too, last thing I saw come up was that picture reported to be her at some airfield or something on island, brought to light last year sometime.
Darren

Postby aunt betty » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:25 am

Hey spinner did you get your FREE copy of "The Governor You Don't Know" the other side of Bruce Rauner
by Chris Cleveland

Got one in the mail last month. I'm afraid to read it because it probably has a demon-spell on it.
:mrgreen:
aunt betty

Postby SpinnerMan » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:29 am

I didn't get that in the mail or I trashed it without even looking at it. I've been getting a bunch of election junk mail. I look at it just long enough to identify it as such and then straight into the garbage. I could have and don't recall.
SpinnerMan

Return to The Blind