Texas

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Texas

Postby Throbbin Rods » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:38 am

Just got back from helping my youngest daughter get married in Texas. She went out there for college, stayed for her graduate work and has just married a great guy who was born in Texas. I guess she won'r shovel my snow anymore lol.
I believe that she found a truly good guy, hard worker, they are active in their church and I had at least 10 different people at the wedding introduce themselves to me and rave about how much they love my daughter and her husband. They both worked 3 jobs to save up for the wedding and covered it all. My oldest daughter has 3 kids who are nothing if not blunt. If they don't like someone they aren't afraid to say so. Within 5 minutes of meeting him they all fell in love with him.
Anyway, didn't get to see much of Texas this trip, lugging chaoirs and tables in and out, training their new pup and just enjoying my family.
A couple pictures of the happy couple and one of the bride and my other daughter's 20 month old daughter who was the flower girl
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell
Throbbin Rods
WFF Forum Moderator

Re: Texas

Postby Rick » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:20 pm

Congrats all around!
Rick

Postby Darren » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:13 am

Great news, congrats! Much to be proud of
Darren

Postby Deltaman » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:45 am

Congrats TR, love the setting!!!
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure, that just ain't so"
Mark Twain
Deltaman

Return to The Blind