Ummm Hey Red?

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Ummm Hey Red?

Postby Mornin Beef » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Please explain to me why Indiana is ranked #1 right now.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Re: Ummm Hey Red?

Postby Juice Box » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:Please explain to me why Indiana is ranked #1 right now.

For what?
"Olly cop hater? No

Olly American? Yes"
Juice Box

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 am

Probably because they won 27 games last year, made it to the sweet sixteen, and returned four starters this season, including Cody Zeller, they're top player. But pre season rankings don't mean squat. There's always a buncha schools who debunk them
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Redbeard wrote:Probably because they won 27 games last year, made it to the sweet sixteen, and returned four starters this season, including Cody Zeller, they're top player. But pre season rankings don't mean squat. There's always a buncha schools who debunk them

Nice wrap up. SU is looking decent but they dont have that Carmelo they need. I cant believe the big east is essentially being dismantled. I was pissed at first but I cant believe the new norm in a couple years will be Duke and UNC coming to the dome. Tobacco road in my own back yard. Unreal.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
Redbeard wrote:Probably because they won 27 games last year, made it to the sweet sixteen, and returned four starters this season, including Cody Zeller, they're top player. But pre season rankings don't mean squat. There's always a buncha schools who debunk them

Nice wrap up. SU is looking decent but they dont have that Carmelo they need. I cant believe the big east is essentially being dismantled. I was pissed at first but I cant believe the new norm in a couple years will be Duke and UNC coming to the dome. Tobacco road in my own back yard. Unreal.

where are you at?
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Redbeard wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

where are you at?

About an two hours outside SU on lake ontario.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

where are you at?

I started that whole march madness thread last year on DHC right before they booted me cuz I called WTN10 a pee pee head.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Redbeard » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:07 am

Mornin Beef wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:
Redbeard wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

where are you at?

I started that whole march madness thread last year on DHC right before they booted me cuz I called WTN10 a pee pee head.

who were you on DHC?
Redbeard

Postby assateague » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:09 am

Buffler?
assateague

Postby Bufflehead » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:48 am

assateague wrote:Buffler?

that's what i was thinking. and i think he did a little trolling on DHC under some other names that clyde got blamed for on here ;)
Bufflehead

Postby Mornin Beef » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:13 pm

No, that dude was retarded.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Bufflehead » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:

No