TV

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

TV

Postby Olly » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

I don't think my TV has been off the sportsman channel in over a week. I pay for all those other channels and don't even use them.

What are you guys watching these days?

Sent from your honey hole.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

TV

Postby Flightstopper » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Honestly I'd rather watch grass grow other than most tv programming these days. It's all sickening and the downfall of our country's future. If your an idiot you get a tv show for everybody else to model their life after. Too many deer hunting bs product advertising shows on that makes me sick, turn on mute and I can watch it in the background.

Okay, off my soapbox now :D
AKPirate wrote:Jason is usually right but sometimes wrong
Flightstopper
WFF Forum Moderator

Re: TV

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 pm

I prefer Sportsmans channel over most any other hunting channel. Summer time like this I dont have much time to watch at all, when it starts getting dark at 5:30 I seem to watch more.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

TV

Postby Westie25 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:51 pm

3legged_lab wrote:I prefer Sportsmans channel over most any other hunting channel. Summer time like this I dont have much time to watch at all, when it starts getting dark at 5:30 I seem to watch more.

I'm the same way. Mostly sportsman here as well. I see there's a bunch of new shows premiering this month. I've got a few setup to record.
Westie25

Postby capt1972 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Outdoor network, History Channel, Nat Geo. You get the idea.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:34 pm

I get NBC and that is it. This digital TV thing took all but one of my channels. A fuzzy picture was a lot better than no picture.
duckkillerclyde

Postby MOhuntingGuy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:44 pm

I like all the shooting shows on the sportsman channel. Other than that, Justified, Family Guy, Tosh.0 and stuff on the history and discovery channel.
"There's something about sitting in a duck blind by the lake, staring zen like at the sky hour after after, then blasting one of Gods creatures out of the air. Man that is a great time." - Anthony Bourdain
MOhuntingGuy
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 am

History, A&E, Natgeo, BBC America for Top Gear,

History Channel used to suck but now id rather watch it than discovery.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby Goldfish » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:09 pm

Usually whatever the girl is watching. I don't really watch it that much, but I'll on demand topgear and duck dynasty. Otherwise I try and catch some movies on Netflix but I need a new antenna for the xbox
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

TV

Postby Westie25 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 pm

The girl doesn't ever get the remote. The only thing she likes that I'll watch is big bang theory.
Westie25

Postby Alloutwar13 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 am

Ive been watching some cooking vids so I have some new recipes for the blind this year LOL www.epicmealtime.com :thumbsup:
Alloutwar13

TV

Postby assateague » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Been on a Netflix only kick for a month or so. Started Jericho last week. Poorly acted, stupidly written by a bunch of liberals (nobody in this town carries a gun? Really?), but I enjoy the premise so much that I'm getting a kick out of it.
assateague

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:38 pm

assateague wrote:Been on a Netflix only kick for a month or so. Started Jericho last week. Poorly acted, stupidly written by a bunch of liberals (nobody in this town carries a gun? Really?), but I enjoy the premise so much that I'm getting a kick out of it.

I had netflix for two months, watched every episode of The Wonder Years, then cancelled it bc they didnt have any movies i wanted to watch.
FlintRiverFowler

Postby assateague » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:43 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:
assateague wrote:Been on a Netflix only kick for a month or so. Started Jericho last week. Poorly acted, stupidly written by a bunch of liberals (nobody in this town carries a gun? Really?), but I enjoy the premise so much that I'm getting a kick out of it.

I had netflix for two months, watched every episode of The Wonder Years, then cancelled it bc they didnt have any movies i wanted to watch.

They really don't have crap as far as movies go, at least the ones I want to watch. I was on a roll a few weekends ago, something like 13 or 14 movies in a row I searched for weren't there. Pissed me off. But it's good for TV and documentaries, which I like to watch. And the kids love it.
assateague

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Still watching the sportsman channel.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ― Samuel Adams
Olly
WFF Administrator

TV

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Think I'll watch some big bang theory tonight.
Westie25

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Westie25 wrote:Think I'll watch some big bang theory tonight.

At 10 Tosh.0 comes on. I'll switch it then.
Olly
WFF Administrator

TV

Postby Westie25 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:19 pm

I'll be way asleep by 10
Westie25

Postby assateague » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Olly wrote:Still watching the sportsman channel.

Dude, you're going on like 5 days now.
assateague

TV

Postby jehler » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:01 pm

The youngest discovered Dennie the menace last night on Netflix, her new favorite next to saved by the bell...
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Olly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 pm

jehler wrote:The youngest discovered Dennie the menace last night on Netflix, her new favorite next to saved by the bell...

I used to love me some saved by the bell. Watched them new, you feeling old yet?
Olly
WFF Administrator

TV

Postby jehler » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Only when I go to bed, I wake up twenty one
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby assateague » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 am

jehler wrote:The youngest discovered Dennie the menace last night on Netflix, her new favorite next to saved by the bell...

The original ones? If so, they're great. You should try the 3 Stooges. My youngest loves them (second only to Gilligan's Island), much to my wife's chagrin. Is there a woman anywhere that appreciates the comedic genius of Larry, Moe, and Curly (not Shemp).
assateague

Postby jehler » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 am

assateague wrote:

The original ones? If so, they're great. You should try the 3 Stooges. My youngest loves them (second only to Gilligan's Island), much to my wife's chagrin. Is there a woman anywhere that appreciates the comedic genius of Larry, Moe, and Curly (not Shemp).

yep, the black and white ones
FREE THE QUOTE STREAM!
jehler

Postby Goldfish » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:43 pm

Olly wrote:

I used to love me some saved by the bell. Watched them new, you feeling old yet?

My 2nd job is driving a hotel shuttle bus. Last weekend a girl (who was pretty decent looking, and traveling with her gay cousin) had on a Bayside Tigers shirt. I got a kick out of it.
My absolute favorite time of the day is from just before dawn, until just after. Most folks will spend their entire lives in bed sleeping through that magical hour - Mean Gene
Goldfish

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Goldfish wrote:
Olly wrote:

My 2nd job is driving a hotel shuttle bus. Last weekend a girl (who was pretty decent looking, and traveling with her gay cousin) had on a Bayside Tigers shirt. I got a kick out of it.

How'd you know he was gay?

Sent from your honey hole.
Olly
WFF Administrator

Postby duckkillerclyde » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 pm

what is the bay side tigers?

gay college?
duckkillerclyde

Postby capt1972 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:what is the bay side tigers?

gay college?

Pass
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time With the BLOOD OF TYRANTS
capt1972
WFF Forum Moderator

Postby Olly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 pm

duckkillerclyde wrote:what is the bay side tigers?

gay college?

Bayside tigers were the fictional team of bayside the school in saved by the bell.
Olly
WFF Administrator

TV

Postby Westie25 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Anybody seen the trailer for Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter?
Westie25

Next

Return to The Blind