Swirly question

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Swirly question

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Who has conducted a swirly here? Who has received a swirly here?

Ive heard about this technique my whole life and have never witnessed it. The closest I ever got was on a freshman friday in highschool but we ended up just putting my brother's best friend in one of those tall grey plastic garbage cans filled with crap paper head first. On my own freshman friday I was beat with my trombone case to within an inch of my life. My tooth went through my lip and they threw my trombone in a canal. Stitches, the whole deal. It's almost like a old wives tale this swirly business.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Re: Swirly question

Postby FlintRiverFowler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm sorry but that whole trombone thing made me laugh. Hahahaha. That's hilarious.

Sent using tapatalk
FlintRiverFowler

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Ha Ha, funny. Sorry dude, never have gotten a swirly. Ha, haven't been beaten with a T-Bone either. ha, dang you were a wild one!
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 pm

FlintRiverFowler wrote:I'm sorry but that whole trombone thing made me laugh. Hahahaha. That's hilarious.

Sent using tapatalk

Dont ever apologiz to me friend, trust me there is zero need. I have the scar to prove it tho. Has anyone really experienced a swirly first hand though? Doesnt matter on which end you were on. Has it ever really ever happened?
Carp
Mornin Beef

Return to The Blind