I'm at 8 Tigers right now!

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

I'm at 8 Tigers right now!

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:08 pm

I am fired up. The short version is I live in a neighborhood that has a minimum of 1/2 acre parcels, and a few years ago a contractor bought out the 13 acre field behind me and turned it into a housing development with 1/8 acre lots. Now I live on a corner, but it wasnt that way when I bought it. The first house around the corner got bought by some old retiree d-bag that has become the self appointed ruler of the kingdom. I know it doesnt really matter, except to me, but I have seniority out of any house within 6 in any direction. Back to the d-bag, he has cried about Tug barking (he only does this when there is something going on), he cried about Tug pooping on his front lawn (I did fix the fence to stop this one), and he has cried about my other neighbors cows. He also told my neighbors that their sons cant park on the street near his house because that part of the street is his. A couple times he has gotten on my boys for riding their bikes on the sidewalk in front of his house. I let it go the first couple times figuring they had ridden across his lawn, which I do not allow.

I got home from work today and my wife informs me he chewed them out again telling them "they are on his sidewalk", "they have no business riding....", and was told he called them "rugrats" and "mother F'ers". I cracked a beer, drank half, and headed out the door to his house (beer still in hand). I skipped the door bell and banged on his door, when he came out I asked if there was a problem. He told me yes there was and started poking a finger towards my chest. When I told him that wasnt wise he put his hands in his pockets.

I wish I could tell you guys more about what happened, but I kinda saw red after that. His excuse was "if your kids get hit by a car you'll come trying to sue me". Give me a farking break. I remember telling him (not in my inside voice) that his property stops at his grass, and to mind his own business and let me raise my own kids. May have used some sentence enhancers sprinkled in. I may or may not have told him to move back to California where he came from. After being congratulated by some of the other neighbors that are also tired of his attitude, I made my way home.

I've been wanting to do that for a few years and today felt like as good of a day as any. :lol:
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Re: I'm at 8 Tigers right now!

Postby assateague » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Hell yes. I hate people who can't mind their own business. Go burn some shit down. I'm serious. You've got me pissed off, and I'm 3,000 miles away.
assateague

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm

assateague wrote:Hell yes. I hate people who can't mind their own business. Go burn some shit down. I'm serious. You've got me pissed off, and I'm 3,000 miles away.

I told my wife I wanted to go take a dump in his front yard, but your idea sounds good too.
Bootlipkiller wrote: all the mallards I killed today had boners do to my epic calling.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Good for you, I hate people like that. Oregon is the Mecca for CA douche bags, some day all our CA a-holes will be OR a-holes. Can't wait for that day. By the way we don't need your kind here in CA, so stay up in OR with all the other tree hugging hippies. :lol:
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Tiler_J wrote:Good for you, I hate people like that. Oregon is the Mecca for CA douche bags, some day all our CA a-holes will be OR a-holes. Can't wait for that day. By the way we don't need your kind here in CA, so stay up in OR with all the other tree hugging hippies. :lol:

I bet you guys already have enough tree huggers.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Tiler_J wrote:Good for you, I hate people like that. Oregon is the Mecca for CA douche bags, some day all our CA a-holes will be OR a-holes. Can't wait for that day. By the way we don't need your kind here in CA, so stay up in OR with all the other tree hugging hippies. :lol:

uhh hey Joel hate to breek to you but you have hippies rigt here to you left where I am
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby Tiler_J » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:04 pm

3legged_lab wrote:

I bet you guys already have enough tree huggers.

So you have heard about Berkley.
Joel Smithjensen
FIREBALL Prostaff
Tiler_J

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:08 pm

JR ya done well. Had a neighbor just like that right acros the street in my last hous. My dad dubbed him Ole Pissy Pants. I irritated the sh!t outta him by doing little things. The only time I went to confront him, he sent his, just as bad swap moose of a wife to the door.
gila-river wrote:Great, now the cops want to install dishwashers to. Just do your job Red and stop encroaching on our rights to replace appliances. That is not the responsibility of police.:lol:
Redbeard

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:11 pm

I might know a guy. Just sayin.
Spoken to MuddyWaterWarlock
aunt betty wrote:This is personal. You are a douchebag.
Hey douche, when a seeds sprouts roots...what is it called?

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Redbeard wrote:JR ya done well. Had a neighbor just like that right acros the street in my last hous. My dad dubbed him Ole Pissy Pants. I irritated the sh!t outta him by doing little things. The only time I went to confront him, he sent his, just as bad swap moose of a wife to the door.

You know, I normally wouldnt say much, but this guy just needed to be told to mind his own business. If my kids are doing something they shouldnt, tell me, they wont sit comfortably for a day or two. I expect them to act in public (when I am not around) the same way I teach them to act at home. But this guy was having a fit because they were on the freaking sidewalk in front of his house.

Dont buy a house with a sidewalk I guess.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 pm

If an adult got nasty with anyone underage in my family I would have probably carbon copied what you did. Internalized most of it, but instill the fear in them as truly justified as I could with non-combative action. That dickbag knows what he is doing is wrong deep down inside i bet. If he is truly a sub conscious walking talkin bastich theres hardly anything you can do but wake him up with the threat of violence.
Last edited by Mornin Beef on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:I might know a guy. Just sayin.

Will your guy take a dump on his front lawn???
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 pm

3legged_lab wrote:

That ain't no way to cure a problem.

Spoken to 3Leg
aunt betty wrote:You are one of them dipshits who wants to tell me how to build a clock cuz I asked for the correct time.
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Mornin Beef wrote:If an adult got not nasty with anyone underage in my family I would have probably carbon copied what you did. Internalized most of it, but instill the fear in them as truly justified as I could with non-combative action. That dickbag knows what he is doing is wrong deep down inside i bet. If he is truly a sub conscious walking talkin bastich theres hardly anything you can do but wake him up with the threat of violence.

I hear ya. I wouldnt hit an old man, but he dont have to know that.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:20 pm

3legged_lab wrote:

Probably more like a brown paper bag full of crap set on fire in between the screen door. My bros go off the deep end.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

I doubt he'll talk to my kids anytime soon.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby MuddyWaterWarlock » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:23 pm

3legged_lab wrote:
MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

I thought you didn't want him talking to anyone anytime.

Spoken to 3Leg
Fuck you dipshit.
MuddyWaterWarlock

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:28 pm

MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:
MuddyWaterWarlock wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

I thought you didn't want him talking to anyone anytime.

Maybe I should change the title to "2 tigers", I have calmed down.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 pm

That ain't no way to cure a problem.[/quote]
I doubt he'll talk to my kids anytime soon.[/quote]
I thought you didn't want him talking to anyone anytime.[/quote]
Maybe I should change the title to "2 tigers", I have calmed down.[/quote]

Can we lock this thread at a 2 tiger level? Olly any opinions here?
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 pm

My house was on kind of a hill, above Pissy Pant's house across the street. Sam and his buddt found an old tire on an empty lot a few doors down. They were playin with the tire, for reasons unknown, in mt drive way. Sam let go of the tire and it rolled down our steep drivewa. As it crosse the street, Pissy Pant's garage foor was opening, which means he was coming down the street. As he pulled up in his beamer, the tire flew acrass the street in front of him slammed Into his wrough iron gate. He just pulle into his garage and shit the door. I could reaD his mind. "stupid Okies"
Redbeard

Postby Mornin Beef » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Redbeard wrote:My house was on kind of a hill, above Pissy Pant's house across the street. Sam and his buddt found an old tire on an empty lot a few doors down. They were playin with the tire, for reasons unknown, in mt drive way. Sam let go of the tire and it rolled down our steep drivewa. As it crosse the street, Pissy Pant's garage foor was opening, which means he was coming down the street. As he pulled up in his beamer, the tire flew acrass the street in front of him slammed Into his wrough iron gate. He just pulle into his garage and shit the door. I could reaD his mind. "stupid Okies"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Redbeard wrote:My house was on kind of a hill, above Pissy Pant's house across the street. Sam and his buddt found an old tire on an empty lot a few doors down. They were playin with the tire, for reasons unknown, in mt drive way. Sam let go of the tire and it rolled down our steep drivewa. As it crosse the street, Pissy Pant's garage foor was opening, which means he was coming down the street. As he pulled up in his beamer, the tire flew acrass the street in front of him slammed Into his wrough iron gate. He just pulle into his garage and shit the door. I could reaD his mind. "stupid Okies"

I am still laughing at this part.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:39 pm

yup, still laughing.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby Bootlipkiller » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Nice job tripod! My parents have a neighbor like this, when I was 14 I put a toy shot gun on a snowman Christmas decoration and put out a nice spread of goose decoys for him in the front yard. The neighbor from San Francisco of course, walks over and says " it's Christmas not hunting season I don't think I like that". I looked at her and said, "your wrong its hunting season and Christmas is just lucky enuf to be the same time of year. The gun stays" my dad who was standing out front says "that's my boy, you heard him tough sh!t". :lol:
AKPirate wrote:The sins of Boot and Gaddy are causing the Cali drought and knowing they have no limits to their depravity... :mrgreen:
Bootlipkiller

Location: you stay classy Sutter County... Im Ron Burgandy???

Postby Redbeard » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 pm

3legged_lab wrote:

yea the mustbe the fancy wine talki
Redbeard

Postby i shoot spoonies » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Redbeard wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:

yea the mustbe the fancy wine talki

youre just lining us up with all sorts of sig quotes
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby 3legged_lab » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Still giggle when I read that, not sure why.
3legged_lab
WFF Supporter

Postby i shoot spoonies » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

3legged_lab wrote:Still giggle when I read that, not sure why.

cause its fucking hilarious. i just moved into my house. been here almost 2 months now. still havnt really met anybody around me. nobody seems neighborly really. i was sure the numerous times ive ventured to the truck holding my rifle or shotgun, woulda got some sort of attention. still waiting to find our "neighborhood nazi"
Feelin' Fowl wrote:
3legged_lab wrote:Hahaha! Weiner snob.

Damn right! Only the best wieners go in my mouth!
i shoot spoonies

Postby Mornin Beef » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:10 am

Mornin Beef wrote:

I am still not done laffin at this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carp
Mornin Beef

Postby Mornin Beef » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:14 am

Mornin Beef wrote:
Mornin Beef wrote:

I am still not done laffin at this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only laffin so hard cuz my family relates.
Carp
Mornin Beef

Next

Return to The Blind