ab/mike at it again

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: ab/mike at it again

Postby Jimmy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:29 am

uncle Jed wrote:
plainsman wrote:
Anotherone wrote:They must have wiped the site clean, couldn’t locate anything on an 1100lt20?

what was wiped was ab's ability to use dhc :lol:

Is this his second or third ban from there? He just doesn't learn :clap:

Can be hard to follow Ricky's delusions. What happened to his top secret doxing plan with the clandestine Fuge moderator?
Jimmy

Postby Anotherone » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:20 am

Someone was asking about you on aldeer the other day. Be aware and stay safe.
Anotherone

Postby Jimmy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:28 am

Anotherone wrote:Someone was asking about you on aldeer the other day. Be aware and stay safe.

Oh, cool. More mysterious bullchit. Thanks for the heads up AB.

But back to the question? Ah, crickets.
Jimmy

Postby Anotherone » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:36 am

That question would be better answered by the fuge, take a visit over there and ask it. Entertainment awaits.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:03 am

Anotherone wrote:That question would be better answered by the fuge, take a visit over there and ask it. Entertainment awaits.

Eheeheeeheehee...
Rooby roo!
giphy (2).gif
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jimmy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:26 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:
Anotherone wrote:That question would be better answered by the fuge, take a visit over there and ask it. Entertainment awaits.

Eheeheeeheehee...
Rooby roo!
giphy (2).gif

Say's the guy that whines and complains about duck hunters lying to him all season then comes to duck hunting forums under multiple user names lying and having conversations with himself trying to fool other duck hunters.

The irony is thick.
Jimmy

Postby Ricky Spanish » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:04 pm

4795161.jpg

20230303_161006.jpg
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jimmy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:06 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
4795161.jpg

20230303_161006.jpg

Don't know slick. You're holding the camera, she's probably flipping off you. I don't use her.
Jimmy

Postby plainsman » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:46 pm

sounds like ab is all butthurt again.... he can't back his words and cry's when it's made known. When are you showing everybody these so called ping results?
plainsman

Postby plainsman » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:19 pm

how about you answer on the dhc forum?... oh right...your banned,,,, AGAIN. When will you learn to keep your mouth shut?
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:25 pm

You mean to tell me you guys are doing this drama on more than one waterfowl site? I hardly have time to check the site let alone multiple sites. You guys are better than me!
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:54 pm

PorkChop wrote:You mean to tell me you guys are doing this drama on more than one waterfowl site? I hardly have time to check the site let alone multiple sites. You guys are better than me!

naw. He's been banned on every other site, and well deserved
plainsman

Postby Anotherone » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:37 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:
4795161.jpg

20230303_161006.jpg

King in check move, made my morning.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:51 am

PorkChop wrote:You mean to tell me you guys are doing this drama on more than one waterfowl site? I hardly have time to check the site let alone multiple sites. You guys are better than me!

Yeah "they" are stinking up other spots.
Word is that they triggered someone into getting banned and are internet strutting about it.
I'm sort of well known for epic meltdowns and they're trying to trigger one.
Classy.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:25 am

Well you guys do you! Life is too short! Like I tell my kids put all that energy into something more positive to make your life better. Drama and negativity it’s just a waste of your life. But trust me that is easier said than done. The old porkchop has been banned from a few sites, has had many that tried to figure out who I was thinking they could whoop my ass (as a sidenote I went from porkchop to my real name and even was pretty open about where I lived and the ass kickers never came. My wife use to be so nervous when I would go hunting with somebody new that I met from the Internet from one of the forums. We obviously get a lot of nonresidents here in North Dakota and she always figured one of them was going to shoot me for the hard times I use to give) As fun as it seemed at the time I really regret those days. And now in the condition I am in I probably would get my ass whooped ha ha. I never mind reading some back-and-forth on the forums but when it gets personal and venomous it becomes a turn off.

Anyways just putting that out there and just a little blurb about my past so if anybody reading it remembers me from back in the day doesn’t call me a hypocrite. It was always just in good fun you know playing devils advocate but looking back the only person that was having fun most of the times with me.
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:31 am

All involved are having fun, if we weren’t, we’d just leave.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:47 am

Oh it’s obvious you guys are having fun but so is the school bully. But unless I’m really missing something you guys are really trying to be assholes to each other. It’s not like a bunch of guys in the duck blind ribbing each other having a good laugh! But like I said you guys do you.
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:51 am

We have and will do us.
Anotherone

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:15 am

Some may be in fun but definitely there are some that cross the line with the personal attacks and bringing their family into it .
OGblackcloud

Postby plainsman » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:16 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:

Word is that they triggered someone into getting banned and are internet strutting about it.
Classy.

Classy, like your empty threats and blatant lies? :popcorn: get help
plainsman

Re: ab/mike at it again and winning

Postby Ricky Spanish » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:10 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Some may be in fun but definitely there are some that cross the line with the personal attacks and bringing their family into it .

Yeah. Made it hard to ignore.
Ricky Spanish

Postby plainsman » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:41 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:

Classy.

false claim! Nobody was triggered into anything. You got caught trying to pull a scam and got busted, it's that simple! Beware, the forums have eyes and they are watching you :o
plainsman

Re: ab/mike at it again and winning

Postby uncle Jed » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:29 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Some may be in fun but definitely there are some that cross the line with the personal attacks and bringing their family into it .

Yeah. Made it hard to ignore.

Seems you're also failing to honor a deal you made through the classifieds on dhc as well. It just keeps piling up on you. For shame.
uncle Jed

Postby Jimmy » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Mike = lie, lie, lie. And no one said anything bad a bout his family.
Jimmy

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:22 pm

Never said it was bad , don't need to bring anyone's family members into your little pissing match
OGblackcloud

Postby Jimmy » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:27 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Never said it was bad , don't need to bring anyone's family members into your little pissing match

Not your business either.
Jimmy

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:29 pm

Jimmy wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:Never said it was bad , don't need to bring anyone's family members into your little pissing match

Well Im making it my business
OGblackcloud

Postby Jimmy » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:58 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Have at it. Virtual signal, enable, and protect the POS all you want. Just reflect on why every site boots him. If that's the kind of guy you want to stand with, more power to you. Neither I or any one else expressed anything by sympathy for his wife. And rightly so. Get over it.
Jimmy

Postby plainsman » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:12 pm

When? where? Fill me in
plainsman

Postby OGblackcloud » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:23 pm

Jimmy wrote:
OGblackcloud wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Have at it. Virtual signal, enable, and protect the POS all you want. Just reflect on why every site boots him. If that's the kind of guy you want to stand with, more power to you. Neither I or any one else expressed anything by sympathy for his wife. And rightly so. Get over it.

Every site huh ? DHC and what others ? He left the Fuge on his own and if it weren't for him this site would be dead and the only reason you and a few others are here is to fuck with him isn't that so ? . So what's that make you ? Does it make you feel good to talk constant shit about him , his home , what he does ? . Yeah Ill stand with him because its the right fucking thing to do , and if the shoe was on the other foot I would stand with you .
OGblackcloud

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind