Hey Native

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Hey Native

Postby Anotherone » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:45 am

Stop lurking and start posting, we need the traffic.
Anotherone

Re: Hey Native

Postby PorkChop » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:13 am

It would be nice if he posted some. He has a lot of knowledge! Never had a problem with the guy with the exception of his selective moderation. He can see it till he’s blue in the face that he doesn’t do that but he definitely does. Always hoped to make it to his part of Montana to stop at his coffee cart but it never happened.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:23 am

PorkChop wrote:It would be nice if he posted some. He has a lot of knowledge! Never had a problem with the guy with the exception of his selective moderation. He can see it till he’s blue in the face that he doesn’t do that but he definitely does. Always hoped to make it to his part of Montana to stop at his coffee cart but it never happened.
OIC.
I asked someone to ban me and I think it was he.
First he volunteered to privately edit and moderate me for "weird and stuff". I let him off the hook or something like that. I'd assume he's checking to see if I'm mad at him.
No. He did exactly what I asked. Things over there were about to get really weird over the shindig.
That's what happened. I had to leave or some unpleasant truths would be told.

Now what did I do that was weird.
Everyone else was walking off into the poison ivy and wild parsnips that about killed grif to take a dump. I exaggerate. He got a bad rash. I brought a bucket.

I did some weird stuff in Alabama? Yeah but I'm not sure that they even noticed.
Ricky Spanish

Postby PorkChop » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:46 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:
PorkChop wrote:It would be nice if he posted some. He has a lot of knowledge! Never had a problem with the guy with the exception of his selective moderation. He can see it till he’s blue in the face that he doesn’t do that but he definitely does. Always hoped to make it to his part of Montana to stop at his coffee cart but it never happened.
OIC.
I asked someone to ban me and I think it was he.
First he volunteered to privately edit and moderate me for "weird and stuff". I let him off the hook or something like that. I'd assume he's checking to see if I'm mad at him.
No. He did exactly what I asked. Things over there were about to get really weird over the shindig.
That's what happened. I had to leave or some unpleasant truths would be told.

Now what did I do that was weird.
Everyone else was walking off into the poison ivy and wild parsnips that about killed grif to take a dump. I exaggerate. He got a bad rash. I brought a bucket.

I did some weird stuff in Alabama? Yeah but I'm not sure that they even noticed.

Crapping in a bucket is weird in Alabama. If you’re not doing it in somebody’s truck bed you are doing it wrong.

I’ve always loved the postings about hunts, get-togethers, and shindigs. 99% of the time they are painted in a good light but then you start hearing all the little stories. It’s funny how people will talk good about people on these forums all nice but then they will private message you crazy stuff. For instance Grif. Can’t even remember what it was about but him and I had a disagreement about something and had some back and forth. Two fuge members that know him very well, (one that hunts with him) private messaged me and told me some Grif stories/secrets. Sounds like people that truly know him don’t put him in the highest regard. I will leave it at that.

And in regards to Native I’m sure he has better things to do than lurk around here. Unfortunately life dealt him some bad cards a year or so ago. Hopefully his recovery is going well and he is able to hunt birds again. I departed the Fuge before the season started so I can only hope he is out doing what he loves. I don’t think he would be shy about posting here though but what the heck do I know. Personally don’t think the guy ever cared for me.
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:59 am

He’s lurking here, it’s killing him just reading our silliness that he can’t erase. And poor MJ in his frantic searches of my fuge shadow accounts. But the biggest mystery they’re trying to solve is:
What fuge mod is leaking all the classified info to me. Fun times.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:15 pm

Anotherone wrote:He’s lurking here, it’s killing him just reading our silliness that he can’t erase. And poor MJ in his frantic searches of my fuge shadow accounts. But the biggest mystery they’re trying to solve is:

I never had a problem with MJ. He was always good to me and did his best to try to get me to stay. Like I said I can’t see native being here but if he is he is. I really don’t think the guy is a bad guy. He may take his moderator job a little too seriously and claim that he doesn’t but they all let certain things for certain people slide. For instance you can’t swear over there and you can’t say it in any code way but Griff for one would always say fark that and fark this and fark off. Never once was that deleted. Same thing with people saying chit instead of shit. Use to happen all the time. Not sure if it still does but the same people would always get away with it.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:14 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Anotherone wrote:He’s lurking here, it’s killing him just reading our silliness that he can’t erase. And poor MJ in his frantic searches of my fuge shadow accounts. But the biggest mystery they’re trying to solve is:

I never had a problem with MJ. He was always good to me and did his best to try to get me to stay. Like I said I can’t see native being here but if he is he is. I really don’t think the guy is a bad guy. He may take his moderator job a little too seriously and claim that he doesn’t but they all let certain things for certain people slide. For instance you can’t swear over there and you can’t say it in any code way but Griff for one would always say fark that and fark this and fark off. Never once was that deleted. Same thing with people saying chit instead of shit. Use to happen all the time. Not sure if it still does but the same people would always get away with it.

He has extreme tolerance and I pushed it to the limit.
Ricky Spanish

Postby plainsman » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:11 pm

lol...the only info you get from the "fuge is what has been publicly posted, who are you trying to fool?. other than yourself...get those med's :beer:
plainsman

Postby Anotherone » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:46 am

YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Anotherone

Postby uncle Jed » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:04 pm

probably not posting to avoid you hijacking his post, like you do with every other one :fishing:
uncle Jed

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:25 am

I don’t believe Native is afraid of being hijacked, but we appreciate your theory. Next.
Anotherone

Postby plainsman » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:39 am

Anotherone wrote:I don’t believe Native is afraid of being hijacked, but we appreciate your theory. Next.

not "afraid". Avoiding the annoyance would be more like it. But the delusion you have of him being here is far-fetched
Last edited by plainsman on Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
plainsman

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:45 am

And we thought uncle Jed said “avoid”
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Anotherone

Postby plainsman » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:55 am

Anotherone wrote:And we thought uncle Jed said “avoid”

oh look, a selfie. How did I know you'd look like that?
plainsman

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:03 am

That is me. I am the deez nutz guy.
Stealthy move on the post edit.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:23 am

Anotherone wrote:That is me. I am the deez nutz guy.

You're supposed to quote it and then pounce with evidence. :lol:
You weren't here when we played much much rougher up in here. Twas brutal.
Ricky Spanish

Postby plainsman » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:58 pm

Ricky Spanish wrote:

LMAO, like when you were begging and crying to be a mod so you could ban me? ....everybody got a good laugh over that :lol: :lol: :lol: And then you get banned from DHC, AGAIN, Good times!!! :clap:
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:21 pm

plainsman wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

LMAO, like when you were begging and crying to be a mod so you could ban me? ....everybody got a good laugh over that :lol: :lol: :lol: And then you get banned from DHC, AGAIN, Good times!!! :clap:

I’m not sure if that is true or if that is false but either way that’s pretty funny
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:43 pm

PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

I’m not sure if that is true or if that is false but either way that’s pretty funny

very true...might have to search a bit, but it's there :thumbsup: He was crying about being "roughed up" :D
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:01 pm

plainsman wrote:
PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:

very true...might have to search a bit, but it's there :thumbsup: He was crying about being "roughed up" :D

I bet I have been on duckhunting chat less than 10 times. It just didn’t appeal to me as I was already an active member on other forums and I was past that stage of my life where I needed to join all of them. I’m sure I missed out on a lot of good information and some drama.
PorkChop

Postby plainsman » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:23 pm

PorkChop wrote:You're supposed to quote it and then pounce with evidence. :lol:

LMAO, like when you were begging and crying to be a mod so you could ban me? ....everybody got a good laugh over that :lol: :lol: :lol: And then you get banned from DHC, AGAIN, Good times!!! :clap:[/quote]

I’m not sure if that is true or if that is false but either way that’s pretty funny[/quote]
very true...might have to search a bit, but it's there :thumbsup: He was crying about being "roughed up" :D[/quote]

I bet I have been on duckhunting chat less than 10 times. It just didn’t appeal to me as I was already an active member on other forums and I was past that stage of my life where I needed to join all of them. I’m sure I missed out on a lot of good information and some drama.[/quote]
pretty boring actually, old fuds like Hall that can't keep pace with progress. Chewing a cork gives you a "brand new call" according to him :lol: :lol: :lol:
plainsman

Postby PorkChop » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:02 am

plainsman wrote:

Just for clarification the part that has me quoted I did not say. You guys really need to work on your quoting skills on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:31 am

PorkChop wrote:
plainsman wrote:

Just for clarification the part that has me quoted I did not say. You guys really need to work on your quoting skills on this forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's losing it.
Has you confused with me.
I was the one asking to be a global mod so I could ban his soul to hell.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:40 am

pounder, why are you stirring up shit with Rick? Are you bored with Ricky Spanish and Anotherone? Please elaborate, we may help.
Anotherone

Postby plainsman » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:12 pm

Anotherone wrote:pounder, why are you stirring up shit with Rick? Are you bored with Ricky Spanish and Anotherone? Please elaborate, we may help.

Pounder says HI and he asked me to pass a message....Quality trumps quantity :popcorn:
plainsman

Return to The Blind