Riddle me this batman

Place for general and off topic Waterfowl talk.

Re: Riddle me this batman

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:29 am

Who just walked through the front door?
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:09 am

Jed. You are truly so dumb that you believe I'm driving away members.
You fucking dumbass this site was dead with about 6 members using it about a year ago. All it had was hunting logs.

Ask around and maybe you'll get the truth.
You seem to think you will shoehorn these guys into a pair of Gucci slippers.

Try and have fun you little weasel.
I'll tell you what you've accomplished.
Mods drom other websites are lurking to watch this shit show that you're putting on.

We have exceeded the quote limit. 5 is all you get
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:19 am

We all need more shadow accounts and I definitely need a pair of those Gucci’s.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:23 am

This jed Jimmy plainsman act goes back to when there was a thread active about how you'd lie about where you hunt. 100% of members said that they'd lie to their own mothers about a duck.
Now YOU want to focus on credibility???
After admitting you'd lie???
Coming man.
We're all lying pos duck hunters.
It's just part of the costume.
Get over youself pounder.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:29 am

Anotherone wrote:We all need more shadow accounts and I definitely need a pair of those Gucci’s.

Who the hell is the one they keep accusing me of being?
1100lt20
I'm denying it.
I unfoed jed so I can focus on crushing him like an ant.
That's why I missed your question jed. You have been on ignore the whole time and forced me to look at what you post.
It's on now
Last edited by Ricky Spanish on Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:32 am

And don’t forget about substance and quality posts. We all know what makes money flow and it sure as hell ain’t that. We’re either on this train or we’re looking for the next one coming down the rails.
YOU MUST REGISTER TO VIEW THIS IMAGE.
Anotherone

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:39 am

1100lt20 was an expendable shadow account belonging to the Fuge moderator that bled pounder of his personal information and delivered it to this site (and others throughout the World Wide Web) for everyone’s enjoyment. The poor soul was trolled and now is losing what’s left of his sick mind about the ordeal.
Anotherone

Postby uncle Jed » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:04 am

Anotherone wrote:1100lt20 was an expendable shadow account belonging to the Fuge moderator that bled pounder of his personal information and delivered it to this site (and others throughout the World Wide Web) for everyone’s enjoyment. The poor soul was trolled and now is losing what’s left of his sick mind about the ordeal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: since when were you ever a fuge mod? You keep bringing up an account that nobody can find for some reason. Is that the best you can do? Keep blubbering about what doesn't exist :popcorn:
uncle Jed

Postby uncle Jed » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:10 am

Ricky Spanish wrote:This jed Jimmy plainsman act goes back to when there was a thread active about how you'd lie about where you hunt. 100% of members said that they'd lie to their own mothers about a duck.
Coming man.

Please supply link. Get over trying to ID me to a non-existent account, while you're at it. it makes you look stupid and you don't need to add more :D
uncle Jed

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:14 am

The clues have been given. Do some research on the fuge, connect the dots and it’ll all clear up for you.
PS: we are coming for you and your shadow accounts, prepare accordingly. We ain’t quitting until you tap out.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:43 am

uncle Jed wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:This jed Jimmy plainsman act goes back to when there was a thread active about how you'd lie about where you hunt. 100% of members said that they'd lie to their own mothers about a duck.
Coming man.

Please supply link. Get over trying to ID me to a non-existent account, while you're at it. it makes you look stupid and you don't need to add more :D

You keep asking for links.
Here are two.
chain-link-symbol-vector-19891086.jpg

You keep asking and we will track your ass down with a logging chain and make you eat it one link at a time
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:54 am

Only 265 users. Come with it, we need traffic. Give the people what they desire: DRAMA
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:04 am

Anotherone wrote:Only 265 users. Come with it, we need traffic. Give the people what they desire: DRAMA

Think he likes hot sauce with his links?
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:33 am

Carolina reaper hot.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:23 am

uncle Jed wrote:
Ricky Spanish wrote:
uncle Jed wrote:but like many others, I'm tired of you treating this forum like a personal diary and hijacking every post. It's no wonder so many don't post, they don't want to deal with your constant trash!! 1100lt20 got treated properly and the same should be done here!!

I one hundred percent agree with this! That is why I took a break from this place for a little bit because everything that gets posted gets hijacked into some other irrelevant topic. It’s ridiculous. Started posting again and have tried to remain patient and cordial but that is running out fast. Nobody wants to ask a question or talk about a hunt just to have a two-year-old start talking about something entirely different. It’s old and it’s tired. And frankly many others have better things to do.

But I will also say as long as a few of you guys keep on going back-and-forth with the child he will keep on hijacking things because that’s the only way he can get off. it’s a dam shame that what appears to once be a pretty active Waterfowl Forum has pretty much died off. You can go back and look about the time frame it happened. you can also see that many of the old usernames still come and check the place out but they have nothing to say. I wonder why that could be. At some point in your life you have to become an adult or at least act like it and have some simple respect for others.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:38 am

It's just the time of year.
Things will settle down and somebody will see a bird or something and it'll be all rainbows again.
:thumbsup:
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:48 am

I 100% disagree. If we/me/they/them/you or whoever had better things to do? Then why post or even visit? It is what it is regardless of who, when, what or where, use the site or don’t. It’s the internet and we are in it just like you. If you want a controlled environment, create a new site and don’t let anyone join. Simple solution to all the world’s problems.
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:21 pm

Anotherone wrote:I 100% disagree. If we/me/they/them/you or whoever had better things to do? Then why post or even visit? It is what it is regardless of who, when, what or where, use the site or don’t. It’s the internet and we are in it just like you. If you want a controlled environment, create a new site and don’t let anyone join. Simple solution to all the world’s problems.

Yep and if you don’t want people to get pissed off that you guys hijack every damn thread with your dumb 2 year old nonsense then you can also make your own private site and post all your garbage and not worry about anybody being pissed off about it. See how that shoe fits!

How sad life must be that you guys get off on this. It’s also sad that the other guys can’t ignore you two clowns but they keep on edging you on.

Like I said, I fully believe 100% that people don’t contribute to this site because of BEDE. They don’t have too and they choose not too. That’s all I have to say on the subject. You guys have fun with your little petty war and your third grade tactics. Just imagine if you put that energy into something good how much better your life would be. Good day!!
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:29 pm

I went from a drunk kindergartner to a third grader in just a few posts. Life is wonderful! I need to hijack more often at this rate.
Anotherone

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:05 pm

Is there a manager that jed can talk to?
:lol:
Ricky Spanish

Postby OGblackcloud » Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:33 pm

Thats just great PorkChop now I cant invite myself to come to your neck of the woods to hunt . Since you were kinda close
OGblackcloud

Postby PorkChop » Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:58 pm

OGblackcloud wrote:Thats just great PorkChop now I cant invite myself to come to your neck of the woods to hunt . Since you were kinda close

I’m not following you ha ha meaning not sure if you are siding with me or taking a jab at me. That being said, if you ever do you make it up this way I will do my best to help you out. You have given me no reason not to.
PorkChop

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:09 pm

Read this with an Italian accent...
Does anybody even remember the question op asked in the thread?
Not even attempting to answer it but gladly providing a kick. Very helpful. Thanks but I think they figured it out on their own. One of their kids can actually read.
:lol:

We all, every single one of us, were hoping for a north Dakota shindig or a "no coast hunt". I don't think any of us are good enough for it though.
fatherguido.png
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jimmy » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:14 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Anotherone wrote:I 100% disagree. If we/me/they/them/you or whoever had better things to do? Then why post or even visit? It is what it is regardless of who, when, what or where, use the site or don’t. It’s the internet and we are in it just like you. If you want a controlled environment, create a new site and don’t let anyone join. Simple solution to all the world’s problems.

Yep and if you don’t want people to get pissed off that you guys hijack every damn thread with your dumb 2 year old nonsense then you can also make your own private site and post all your garbage and not worry about anybody being pissed off about it. See how that shoe fits!

How sad life must be that you guys get off on this. It’s also sad that the other guys can’t ignore you two clowns but they keep on edging you on.

Like I said, I fully believe 100% that people don’t contribute to this site because of BEDE. They don’t have too and they choose not too. That’s all I have to say on the subject. You guys have fun with your little petty war and your third grade tactics. Just imagine if you put that energy into something good how much better your life would be. Good day!!

Well said. Apparently if you don't like someone, or they don't like you, the answer is doxing them in an effort to silence them. That is a dangerous game to play and probably violates forum rules and certainly Moderator codes (here or elsewhere).

It's up to the site folks here to administer, or not, the rules. Not the butt-hurt posters.

I did not know we had so many lefties here. You're OK in my book PorkChop - seem fair and balanced and would like a drama free experience.
Jimmy

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:17 pm

Jimmy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

Well said. Apparently if you don't like someone, or they don't like you, the answer is doxing them in an effort to silence them. That is a dangerous game to play and probably violates forum rules and certainly Moderator codes (here or elsewhere).

It's up to the site folks here to administer, or not, the rules. Not the butt-hurt posters.

I did not know we had so many lefties here. You're OK in my book PorkChop - seem fair and balanced and would like a drama free experience.
So that's why you run three or four accounts...to NOT start a bunch of drama. Dude you crack me up with your innocence.
Someone will start a poll one day and it's going to hurt.
Ricky Spanish

Postby Jimmy » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:32 pm

As you completely avoid the message. You do that when people are right, don't ya?
Jimmy

Postby Ricky Spanish » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:36 pm

Jimmy wrote:As you completely avoid the message. You do that when people are right, don't ya?

As do you Murray Weiss
Ricky Spanish

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:07 pm

….
Anotherone

Postby PorkChop » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:09 pm

Jimmy wrote:
PorkChop wrote:

I don’t mind a little drama, lots of ribbing and laughing. Hell some back and forth is good for the soul.

My main problem is you could ask about hunting “Dark Hole Slough” in AR and then Ricky aka BEDE replies with
when I was 12 I saw two dogs humping so I got my mom’s hair conditioner and yanked my crank

It’s only funny a few times but then it becomes a nuisance! Then the other one chimes and then their love affair continues.
PorkChop

Postby Anotherone » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:12 pm

….
Anotherone

PreviousNext

Return to The Blind